***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is on the list for today ? I have an expo to attend today as well as an order to finish and get out - maybe I'll just have to catch up later

Who is on the list for today ? I have an expo to attend today as well as an order to finish and get out - maybe I'll just have to catch up later
Earlier on the news they said they expected to hear more about his relationships today?? So, don't know who they'd be hearing from. Surely not more mistresses?

Could just be r'ships in general.

It was mentioned late yesterday there's nine witnesses to be called up today. Not sure as yet who they might be.

Morning all, ALL MOO

I was in court yesterday for TMs cross examination or whtever you call it.

I know all of you will disagree with this , but TM has been totally sucked in, used, and spat out by GBC.

All through her time on the stand she was visibly shaking with emotion. I am certainly not condoning her actions as a mistress in any way, but she looked like such a victim yesterday.

Davis asked her about the phone converstaion she had with GBC on the 19th April 2011 (the day ABC is murdered), she is told by GBC that ABC will be at the same conference the next day. TM pleads with GBC to tell ABC that TM will be there too. I can only imagine, but what happened next was an argument ensues, they both get angry, they fight it turns physical and Allison is murdered in the ensuing fight. TM is so traumitised by this that you could see her physically change on the stand. She was shaking, trembling, couldnt think straight. In her mind I believe she thinks she is responsible for Allison's death because she forced GBC to confront Allison about the potential meeting the next day.

I confirm that I do not condone her behaviour an any way, but I do feel so sorry for her as she has been sucked in by a person that thinks on none but himself and will do anything to protect himself. And as far as I am concerned, the whole BC family are the same - EVIL.

Cheers,

March 19, 2013

SHE was desperately in love and had walked away from her own marriage with the father of her children to be with him.
So when Toni McHugh was told by police that she was not Gerard Baden-Clay's only mistress - he was secretly seeing two other women - she called him to demand an explanation.

Details of the confrontation between Baden-Clay and his lover over his affairs with Michelle Hammond and Jackie Crane were played out in the Brisbane Magistrates' Court yesterday when Ms McHugh took the stand.

156142-toni-mchugh.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ommittal-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226600160604

Hello. I've decided to head into court today to view the Commital - cant believe how nervous I am. Am wearing a black dress with zebra highlights - would love for any other sleuthers to say hi.

I have just re-read the autopsy report and it sends shivers down my spine. It mortifies me that someone might be sitting in a cell of Arthur Gorrie knowing that he was responsible for this! The smart part of my brain tells me that death is death and so kinda insignificant if you have maggots eating you out, but what a tragic tragic end to the life of a beautiful person. One of the most worrying aspects of the autopsy was the total state of decomposition Allison was found in. The extent of decomposition could have masked so many dreadful inflictions of pain and injury. Dr Watson might be able to offer some commentary on how maggots might have targetted wound areas. I know that the husband is innocent until proven otherwise, but I really struggle to think that the perp of this crime can sit back and watch and let it happen. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether the perp intended for the victim to decompose beyond any good lab results?

GBC should be made to read or have read to him, her autopsy report.

It was mentioned earlier that the judge would hear all the evidence before making his decision and that it was expected that it would go til tomorrow regardless. But there's been a lot said about how the judge must want to hear more because it's going on so long. Wondering which is right? If the judge was already convinced it needed to go to trial would he have already said so, or not?

Just posted this on the other thread

I'm still trawling through GBC's phone records - there's an awful lot to go through too - on the 5th April at 5.25 am his phone connected to the Internet at Fig Tree Pocket and stayed connected for eleven and a half hours
But a couple of sms made after 9am on that day originated from fortitude valley and valley central
And lots of calls on that day originated from all around - so it looks like the Fig Tree pocket Internet connection for Allison's phone doesn't mean it was in that area still for that whole time
Last edited by Maigret; Today at 06:49 AM. Reason: Extra

Thanks for your great work! That's a lot to trawl. From memory, it was out of the ordinary for Allison's phone to do that (I'll double check that). That would lean toward it being set up to create a digital alibi of sorts and set only that particular day to automatically connect to the intenet. Only the person who set it would be likely to know what time it was set to start. IMO

Linette I think Alioops mentioned that the judge has to hear the whole deal and then make his decision. It will be incredibly interesting today if there are more mistresses - so hoping that the roundabout stuff is presented as well!

Oh yessss bring on the roundabout :floorlaugh:

It was mentioned earlier that the judge would hear all the evidence before making his decision and that it was expected that it would go til tomorrow regardless. But there's been a lot said about how the judge must want to hear more because it's going on so long. Wondering which is right? If the judge was already convinced it needed to go to trial would he have already said so, or not?

I'm sure he'll hear out all the witnesses and go the full committal just so that it is all kosher and above board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme