***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's strange, why wouldn't the defence cross examine this witness who said she heard screams. I would sure like to see her statement.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
We're having a short adjournment so defence can read some financial documents. Back soon. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
We're having a short adjournment so defence can read some financial documents. Back soon. #badenclay

Yes, and if the police had asked him to have them checked it would have been a doctor THEY referred him to, not one of his own choosing?? Because that could lead to him paying off a doctor etc... that's why I doubt the police would have said "Go get them checked because we want to see what your doctor thinks?"

Wasn't the reason he told the doctors that he was seeing them was because the police asked him to get his scratches documented. It wasn't that he was actually seeking any treatment. The police deny they asked him to do this and why would they say that. As long as they documented his injuries that's all they would have cared about.

It's a patttern. When the search was on, he let it be known that the polic had told himt not to attend the search hub at the showgrounds. Det Supt Ainsworth was asked about that on the news, and pointed out that the police had said no such thing to GBC. And with a visible curl of the lip!!

I think money was his whole problem & the reason why he strung TM along for so long. She had money which might have come in handy to him one day.

And no doubt, money was the reason why he picked up with Allison in the first place.

All about money & social status with GBC

I agree. Allison was the "Trophy wife" until the kids came along and she suffered depression, then she wasn't perfect in his eyes anymore.

I am curious to know if G knew TM had some money. I think he was telling her about the debt and that he couldn't afford to leave Allison so that TM would offer what she had/help him, he was trying to manipulate her to give it to him. Fortunately for TM she didn't.

Hence the reason for the car accident, to create new or cover old scratches and injuries

Also, as hard and frustrating as married life was for Allison, I think it unlikely that she would have left the marriage (at least until the children were much older). There were some entries in her diary which lead me to this conclusion.

Most wives forgive indiscretions like that time and time again. They don't leave.

I agree. Allison was the "Trophy wife" until the kids came along and she suffered depression, then she wasn't perfect in his eyes anymore.

I am curious to know if G knew TM had some money. I think he was telling her about the debt and that he couldn't afford to leave Allison so that TM would offer what she had/help him, he was trying to manipulate her to give it to him. Fortunately for TM she didn't.

Exactly!!...he threw TM the ole "poor me" attitude. What he was really saying was..."give me some money".

Dr Beavan was so disturbed by Gerards breezy manner, ( he tried to chat her up and advise her on buying a house ) in the light of the circumstances he outlined to her, wife missing, police everywhere, that she contacted her medical indemnity service the minute he left, and then made detailed notes of the encounter, just in case..

Love the Doctor's work. Clever lady!

Wasn't the reason he told the doctors that he was seeing them was because the police asked him to get his scratches documented. It wasn't that he was actually seeking any treatment. The police deny they asked him to do this and why would they say that. As long as they documented his injuries that's all they would have cared about.

Exactly Ali. I was told within a day or so of it happening that he went to the Kenmore doctor so there was a record of his RAZOR cuts which he could tell the police and they could confirm it.

Exactly Ali. I was told within a day or so of it happening that he went to the Kenmore doctor so there was a record of his RAZOR cuts which he could tell the police and they could confirm it.

Looks like it hasn't quite worked out as he planned! ;)

I will be away from the computer for an hour or so but can do some tweets until 3pm if need be

Is there anyone on here who has any real doubt that he will be committed { for trial I mean}

Looks like it hasn't quite worked out as he planned! ;)

He's not the sharpest razor in the bathroom.

His parents should have had a chicken instead of GBC; at least they would have got an egg a day

Is there anyone on here who has any real doubt that he will be committed { for trial I mean}

I'm pretty sure he will go to trial... I'm just worried that he might not be convicted. ... and there is soooooo long to wait for that.

Sheeezz he's taking his time...that's 20 - 25mins already??

Dr Beavan was so disturbed by Gerards breezy manner, ( he tried to chat her up and advise her on buying a house ) in the light of the circumstances he outlined to her, wife missing, police everywhere, that she contacted her medical indemnity service the minute he left, and then made detailed notes of the encounter, just in case..

He hit on her ? ! :what:

Good Grief GBC ? !
No shame, no soul, no heart....NOTHING !
Not a thing in there is there ?!

Once he realised that Candace wasnt exactly buying in to the razor story, he did the Gerard thing, asking her her age, where she lived, he could help her with property, * folks.. !!... please* .. I am not making this up* ... he didnt mention to Candace the other stuff, the hand, the chest, the shoulder.. no.. looking dicey. .. not going according to plan, these bloody women, ...OFF to another doctor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmpottier