***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jogger schoolteacher is very certain of her story and Davis having a hard time poking holes in it. This is a bit of a blow to the defence so I think they didn't cross examine Tommy so they could spend more time on the jogger cross examination.

11:18am Marissa Calligeros: Teacher librarian Christine Skrzeczynski contacted to police after reading a newspaper article quoting a man who claimed to have seen a lone woman walking in Brookfield on the morning Allison Baden-Clay disappeared.

"I thought there was a strong likelihood that that could be me," she has told the court.

Ms Skrzeczynski explained she walked to work every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and that she happened to be working on Friday, April 20, last year.

"I walk without fail ... whatever the weather," she said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-march-19-20130319-2gbyg.html#ixzz2NwcWShcz

I think Gerard will go on with this until the inevitable moment when his Legal Reps see the possibility of being paid somehow evaporate.. at that point, they will apply to be his Legal Aid reps. .. be paid by the State of Qld.. then they will instruct HIM on how long it will go on for...
Is that how it works? I didn't know that. So if it's Legal Aid THEY tell HIM???
Maybe that's where I've been getting confused. So if you are paying the legal team, you tell them... Legal Aid is the other way around?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Sorry, wrong about that. Ms Skrzeczynski says she is 63. Puts her 20 years older than Allison. Hard to tell from back here.

Does anyone else find it odd that the people he seeks out for ANYTHING are women? I mean both Doctors on the same day to check out his shaving mishap are both women. It seems for pure manipulation. "I have a way with women, they cant' resist me, so I will seek them out, gain their confidence and then when the time comes they will back up my story" "Ha ha I am GOD !!!!"

Tosser.

Sorry, wrong about that. Ms Skrzeczynski says she is 63. Puts her 20 years older than Allison. Hard to tell from back here.

That's still OK though, if you see someone from a distance you can't always tell their age. As long as they're around a similar build hey?
Plus the person who saw her wouldn't have known Allison was missing at the time so wouldn't have been studying her that hard.

Morning everyone. I'm able to do twitter feeds if anyone needs a break. Thanks to all the updates so far. Just caught up but am surprised no cross examination of the financial advisor.

In the bail documents it says that Allisons parents confirmed that she wasn't a walker.

11.05am: A woman has come forward to say she believes she was the person spotted walking along Boscombe Rd, Brookfield, on the morning Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.

Christine Skrzeczynski, a Brookfield resident, said she read in The Courier-Mail during Gerard Baden-Clay's bail hearing that a witness had seen a woman walking down Boscombe Rd matching Allison's description.

''I came forward because at the time of the bail hearing, just before Christmas, I read in The Courier-Mail that a witness had seen a lone woman walking on Boscombe Rd,'' she said.

''I thought there was a very strong likelihood that that would be me."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226600463908

From Dr Candice Bevan's statement to police:

Mr Baden-Clay then asked me how long I had been at the practise and if I lived in the area. I stated that I had been at the practise for almost a year and a hlaf and that I lived out past Springfield Lakes but was looking to move closer to work. He responded by handing me his business car showing details of his real estate business and saying " I might able to help you with that". I took the card and placed it on my desk.
I later placed the business card in the top drawer of my desk. He appeared jovial and friendly at this point. He stood and left the room and the consultation ended. He appeared less distressed that I would have expected given the circumstances.

It was interesting that on seeing the name Baden-Clay, Dr Bevan's receptionist booked a long appointment and warned Dr Bevan he may need grief counselling!

Ms Skrzeczynski said she always walks that route in the mornings that she works.

''I do that without fail, whatever the weather, and I don't see other people walking at that time in that location.''

Ms Skrzeczynski, a woman of similar age to Allison with blonde hair, provided evidence to the court that she had worked that day.

She also provided the court with photographs of outfits she would wear while walking.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226600463908

Morning everyone. I'm able to do twitter feeds if anyone needs a break. Thanks to all the updates so far. Just caught up but am surprised no cross examination of the financial advisor.

Mmmm, a bad businessman does not a murderer make. They are probably prioritising at this late stage, trying to get that element of doubt to stick.

Does anyone else find it odd that the people he seeks out for ANYTHING are women? I mean both Doctors on the same day to check out his shaving mishap are both women. It seems for pure manipulation. "I have a way with women, they cant' resist me, so I will seek them out, gain their confidence and then when the time comes they will back up my story" "Ha ha I am GOD !!!!"

Tosser.

Yep!!!
I came across that original video again last night {the one with OW and him in his his green stripey shirt}and I could see what others referred to at the time... sort of looking the reporter up and down very quickly. Is this all a part of his need to undress every woman with his eyes?
As the reporter is asking questions he's there putting on this "Aww, aren't I cute??" expression... like he thought she'd just rip her clothes off and give him a hug.

It was interesting that on seeing the name Baden-Clay, Dr Bevan's receptionist booked a long appointment and warned Dr Bevan he may need grief counselling!

Couldn't have been further from the truth.

I'll tweet a photo of the woman who says she was mistaken for Allison. Stand by.

Over to you Strangeworld

Ms Skrzeczynski said she always walks that route in the mornings that she works.

''I do that without fail, whatever the weather, and I don't see other people walking at that time in that location.''

Ms Skrzeczynski, a woman of similar age to Allison with blonde hair, provided evidence to the court that she had worked that day.

She also provided the court with photographs of outfits she would wear while walking.

AND a little thought bubble appears above the heads of GBC, Davis and Mahoney saying "Oh Sh#T!!!!".

You all noted the comment from michael bosscher to Kate @Courier Mail??

I think GBC's manipulation includes males as well. Look at the friends so willing to lend him big wads of cash. He also seems to have manipulated his business partners, and probably other people we haven't heard about.

....Just a thought here.

The day after his wife goes missing GBC goes to a couple of Doctors for his 'shaving' wounds. However, he knew what he had done and at THAT stage was getting away with it. We at that time did not know he would not join in the search as this was Day 1 !

I think he would have been a little bit 'giddy' with excitement similar to a hunter after a kill.
He at that stage, he had all the attention....He was 'Da King' !
A little bit excited....I think so !
IMO

Zim, I agree, he would have been pumping with adrenalin then everything that goes with that...all the chemicals....
I still believe he is enjoying every bit of this process, he is the center of attention..

Oh Linette and BJsleuth lol lol I missed about your husband...sorry..tired from night shift again....im feeling a bit punch drunk. xxxxxx

That reminds me... I was wondering if he has one of those sexual disorders?? What is called when you NEED it ALL the time?

I was reading about what he said to TM and she wanted to bring up his other mistresses and he said that was one of the things they'd need to talk about and something about his needs. Can't think of the exact wording but I got the impression that if they were to be together that was one of the things they would need to discuss. ... his need for other woman??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321