***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep!!!
I came across that original video again last night {the one with OW and him in his his green stripey shirt}and I could see what others referred to at the time... sort of looking the reporter up and down very quickly. Is this all a part of his need to undress every woman with his eyes?
As the reporter is asking questions he's there putting on this "Aww, aren't I cute??" expression... like he thought she'd just rip her clothes off and give him a hug.

There must be something I am not seeing in him that women see. Can anyone assist? :floorlaugh:

Does anyone else find it odd that the people he seeks out for ANYTHING are women? I mean both Doctors on the same day to check out his shaving mishap are both women. It seems for pure manipulation. "I have a way with women, they cant' resist me, so I will seek them out, gain their confidence and then when the time comes they will back up my story" "Ha ha I am GOD !!!!"

Tosser.

I think it's the attitude he has toward women. He can butter them up. He probably assumed a female doctor wouldn't know about men's shaving cuts. If he went to a male doctor they may have been more likely to realise. Having said that, there was no guarantee he would get a female doctor at the medical centre unless he specifically asked for one and we don't know that he did.

That reminds me... I was wondering if he has one of those sexual disorders?? What is called when you NEED it ALL the time?

I was reading about what he said to TM and she wanted to bring up his other mistresses and he said that was one of the things they'd need to talk about and something about his needs. Can't think of the exact wording but I got the impression that if they were to be together that was one of the things they would need to discuss. ... his need for other woman.

Here is where I'd love to insert a very naughty comment about needs and prison. I'll leave it up to the readers though.

Wonder if we will here from hospital staff that treated him after he was a little bit hurt in his car accident ( if you call it an accident) also police that were sent to scene of crash ?

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Here she is. The woman who says she was walking Boscombe Rd when someone believes they spotted Allison. #badenclay pic.twitter.com/q0FqkbNk0I

Here she is for your interest

Attachments

• BFruMSXCMAIT6Ff.jpg
    BFruMSXCMAIT6Ff.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 30
Wonder if we will here from hospital staff that treated him after he was a little bit hurt in his car accident ( if you call it an accident) also police that were sent to scene of crash ?

Dont you mean his ... on purpose not accident lol.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Sorry, wrong about that. Ms Skrzeczynski says she is 63. Puts her 20 years older than Allison. Hard to tell from back here.
Knowing her chronological age does not discount the probability that it was her. You cannot tell someone's age from a distance. It is irrelevant IMO. More important would be her height, weight, hair colour and length and what she was wearing at that time IMO.

11.22am: Defence barrister Peter Davis said only one of the three routes Ms Skrzeczynski takes on her morning walk would have had her on Boscombe Rd for any length of time.

She said she did not remember which of the three routes she would have taken that morning.

Ms Skrzeczynski said she usually leaves home between 6.15am to 6.30am to get to her job as a teacher librarian by 7am.

''To go the long route takes longer so I would leave for work a little bit later,'' she said.

''Sometimes I don't feel like the whole long way - sometimes I choose to do a shorter one because I'm feeling a little bit lazy.''

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226600463908

I think GBC's manipulation includes males as well. Look at the friends so willing to lend him big wads of cash. He also seems to have manipulated his business partners, and probably other people we haven't heard about.

Gerard was strangely anxious to display his sexual accoutrements to the blokes...picking up women at these dreadful 'conferences'.. he seemed to only move and display this stuff in the Real Estate circle..as far as is known... . keeping Toni at the office, telling Phillip the details about it, the salesment.. he wanted the blokes to know he was a stud.. as he thought..

Yep!!!
I came across that original video again last night {the one with OW and him in his his green stripey shirt}and I could see what others referred to at the time... sort of looking the reporter up and down very quickly. Is this all a part of his need to undress every woman with his eyes?
As the reporter is asking questions he's there putting on this "Aww, aren't I cute??" expression... like he thought she'd just rip her clothes off and give him a hug.

You're right but that post cracked me up, I'm still laughing while writing this. The mental image!!

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Baden-Clay committal adjourned until 1430 #badenclay :what:

[/B]

Zim, I agree, he would have been pumping with adrenalin then everything that goes with that...all the chemicals....
I still believe he is enjoying every bit of this process, he is the center of attention..

Oh Linette and BJsleuth lol lol I missed about your husband...sorry..tired from night shift again....im feeling a bit punch drunk. xxxxxx

All good Ollie. xxxx

There must be something I am not seeing in him that women see. Can anyone assist? :floorlaugh:
HAHA, hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way?? When I said I could see what others saw, I was referring to at the time of the video alot of people were saying how he appeared to be trying to flirt with the reporter. I didn't see it at the time but I can now.

OMG, I'd hate anyone to think that I think he's nice. lol Oh geez! :)

Knowing her chronological age does not discount the probability that it was her. You cannot tell someone's age from a distance. It is irrelevant IMO. More important would be her height, weight, hair colour and length and what she was wearing at that time IMO.

AND more so that she was walking on Boscombe Road that morning.

I think I'm cursed when I'm doing twitter updates - yesterday it killed my laptop, today I've shut down the court for 3 hours :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not much has come out of today so far. Here's hoping this afternoon gives us more to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321