***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It bothers me that T McH lied to Police. She lied to cover up her ongoing relationship with GBC - that was more important to her. There was a huge search conducted by Police, SES, Firebrigade and local community members concerned to find Allison Baden-Clay, indicating foul-play, yet TMcH continued covert contact with GBC, then did not declare it to Police. Something is not right here IMO. This will not bode well for her, nor should it IMO.

This report, from back in May last year, has always stuck in my mind...

Police ask: Did two people kill mum Allison Baden-Clay?
•Did second person assist or help cover murder up?

POLICE are investigating whether the person who murdered Brisbane mum Allison Baden-Clay had an accomplice.
It is understood police are looking at whether a second person assisted with the murder or helped to cover it up

Mr Baden-Clay hired a lawyer soon after her disappearance to offer advice on liaising with police and because of the media interest in the case.

It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's also hired a lawyer after being interviewed by police three times

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226351442743

noooooooooo!!!

I'm just imagining Makara doing screen shots like crazy...lol!

Liadan, that's exactly what I thought re: Davis' questioning of Det Roddick about "contaminating the crime scene" :rolleyes: first thing that popped into my mind was that someone has been watching too much CSI Miami or whatever.

Re: the apparent "changing tack" - this reminds me of the Rayney trial where it was made known to the suspect very early on that he was the primary suspect. This was one of the main problems for the prosecution, if I've understood it properly.

Big thanks to all who posted tweets, links and especially first hand observations. Much appreciated :rocker:

Charming statement to give to Police.. I am taking thats the exact words as it came from Constable Ash's statement.

It's in the transcript of the taped interview with Dt Curtis and the other one whose name escapes me. It's in the affidavits.

WHAT? Is this for real?

Are you sure?
:banghead:

I also remember hearing that and given his demeanor in the interview it didn't surprise me one bit! Then today to read that he knew the brands of the clothes that Allison was wearing it sent my gaydar pinging ;) LOL

Also some men that are confused about their sexuality become extremely promiscuous with women in an attempt to hide the fact.

All MOO

This report, from back in May last year, has always stuck in my mind...

Police ask: Did two people kill mum Allison Baden-Clay?
•Did second person assist or help cover murder up?

POLICE are investigating whether the person who murdered Brisbane mum Allison Baden-Clay had an accomplice.
It is understood police are looking at whether a second person assisted with the murder or helped to cover it up

Mr Baden-Clay hired a lawyer soon after her disappearance to offer advice on liaising with police and because of the media interest in the case.

It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's also hired a lawyer after being interviewed by police three times

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226351442743

If that's her, yeah, why hire a lawyer if she never thought she was a suspect?

...Then today to read that he knew the brands of the clothes that Allison was wearing it sent my gaydar pinging ;) LOL

Also some men that are confused about their sexuality become extremely promiscuous with women in an attempt to hide the fact.

All MOO

Snipped by me... I totally agree! Although with respect to the clothes, I thought the only ones that seemed to stand out in his memory were the "Lorna Jane" pants, but my first thought was that they probably cost a small fortune (which could have triggered an argument).

I'm just imagining Makara doing screen shots like crazy...lol!

Liadan, that's exactly what I thought re: Davis' questioning of Det Roddick about "contaminating the crime scene" :rolleyes: first thing that popped into my mind was that someone has been watching too much CSI Miami or whatever.

Re: the apparent "changing tack" - this reminds me of the Rayney trial where it was made known to the suspect very early on that he was the primary suspect. This was one of the main problems for the prosecution, if I've understood it properly.

Big thanks to all who posted tweets, links and especially first hand observations. Much appreciated :rocker:

Yes. The parallels with the Rayney case are what concerns me!

TM is a tragic - but honestly -she doesn't accept what is happening and if you are not in a position to accept life's harsh reality you are not ready to realise that someone like GBC can be so vile and disrespectful to the point of framing you. And you won't be ready to give up on them -and you will do whatever it takes to help them. She won't accept the truth until she is is in up to her neck. Gbc picks his partners to be dependent and need attention and direction who in turn get their self esteem from being loyal and given affirmation.

Glad he didn't blame the scratching on the Incy Wincy Spider, instead of The Hungry Caterpillar.:banghead:

ok, so now I have a clear picture in my mind, Bleeding, caterpillar splotched man(?) wearing mustard jacket cycling a pink bike with a breathing apparatus and ladies clothes.. me thinks me needs a break...

I also think Davis is suggesting that Toni should have been a suspect. Suicide theory not looking good, so another tactic perhaps.

Oh my goodness ! GBC is throwing Toni under the bus !
(Davis is being paid so is following GBC's instruction....Yes ?)

Probably his 'plan' all along....:eek:

Hi all sorry I was not there yesterday so did not know of the direction. I wouldn't have updated if I knew sorry

I need a break, but if anyone is keen to compare some statements - something I just thought about:

It would be interesting to look at the timeline the morning Allison was reported missing

i.e.
-Kieron Ash's statement (and other police) that includes GBC's reference to looking for Allison before he got ready for work, going home to get ready

-the time phone calls were made between BC's - what time were they contacted, when they arrived, who arrived

-who was looking after the kids when GBC was out driving the streets, did he really call the police from his car?, what time did he get back

-if he cut himself shaving, I would assume at least one of the BC's was there, because they were looking after the children while he was driving around? In Keiron Ash's statement, he said GBC told him that he WENT HOME to 's**t, shower and shave' - he didn't get up from bed and do this, so he would have had to see someone before he went looking for Allison. I wonder what they said in their statement about whether GBC had the cuts on his face when they first saw him (before he went looking for Allison)? This would be VERY IMPORTANT testimony, IMO.

Something seems really off to me about that morning - I'm sure looking at all the statements and documents will show some inconsistencies.

Okay, I couldn't take much of a break because I think there's something important here (bolded above).

I just found some of what I was looking for - in the transcript from the 000 call, Couple of points:

-bit of discrepancy in what he's saying - he gives his home address as his location, says his wife isn't home, then later says he is out driving the streets whilst on the phone to the police
-he says his father is looking after the kids, and he needs to get home to get them ready

In Keiron Ash's statement, GBC told him that OW had been out driving looking for Allison as well, and he also said he had called OW to take the girls to school.

Something's off here......Someone must have seen those scratches on his face....

Need to look at the timeline of phone calls - does anyone know each family member's numbers so we can look at the order of calls made that morning?

Thanks to all the sleuths who tweeted and make it like we are almost there.

I have just had another look at OWs interview on Channel 7. The timing is important, in my view, as is her statement 'we implore the police to explore every avenue'. I now do not believe they were trying to deflect from the forensic accountant, rather I feel that it is a lead in to making TM appear as a suspect, which I stated yesterday. This is the first time that any of them have even talked about Allison having been murdered (in some strange way) rather than leaving it all unsaid and leaving the possibility of suicide open. This was a very strategic move and could further be heightened by the fact that the Relationship Australia records from counselling and the witness will no longer be pursued. This could only mean that they intend to change the angle and what better way to go (in their opinion) but for the weakest link......goodbye

What's the possibility of Davis requesting a Judge only Trial once those photos are released? A strategy in there perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha