***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMurrayD:
Seven photos showing Gerard Baden-Clay's injuries due to be released shortly @couriermail.

anyone else feeling slightly nervous and uneasy??? I'm sure hes going to trial, but until we hear it for sure........ eeekkk...

I'm trying to work and can't stop refreshing WS!

Wasn't there a post before about two witnesses being dismissed from today's hearing? Does that mean there are another 2 police to go?

I too scrutinised the ph records yesterday.. The unknown number dialled at 6.53am belongs to Sargeant Murray Watson whom i believe was witness to the accident in the Prado earlier that week and is part of the Kenmore Hills neighbourhood watch program. i'd say GBC had his number as a result of this incident and probably thought it was a good idea to call him.
I also note that for someone who was supposedly very busy with work, that he seemed to be at home for long periods in the mornings, as his calls all originate from Brookfield well into late morning/midday.
I also noticed that when he claimed to be at Pullenvale attending to the property (18th april), and supposedly cutting his hand, that he was indeed at Pullenvale for a period of around 2 hrs, but seemed to spend the majority of that time on the phone. It's also not so easy to procure the light fitting that he busted for replacement. In my experience, that is the sort of thing that needs to be purchased from an electrical wholesaler and not a hardware store, and the nearest electrical wholesaler is some distance away, at least and hour return trip ( indro or ippy). It would also take a good 15-20 mins uninterrupted to replace it in situ.
It is also quite common out this way to connect to a number of cell towers during ones travels, including Pullenvale, Pinjarra Hills and places like Mt Ommaney, Jamboree Heights across the river etc as the road winds closer to the river. It is also common thru parts of Kenmore to connect to Mt Cootha cell tower.
What intrigues me at the moment tho is a 72 minute ph call made to Suncorp on the 16th and again a 29 min call to Suncorp on the 17th. It's clear that he was in a lot of debt and they both held Suncorp credit cards, among many others ( 5 personal credit cards in total). What was discussed during these EXTRA long ph calls? Was Suncorp about to shut his credit down? All ABC's credit cards were laid out on the dining table when police arrived, a bit odd i think.

Lastly, and very sadly, the kids WERE home on that fateful night as "GBC stated the girls were up now' in a text to Allison. A police officer also confiscated a handwritten note by one of the children that morning which was on the dining table near Allisons credit cards. Unfortunately, if the neighbours heard screams, i'm sure at least one of the kids did too and has probably stuck their nose out to see what the racket was about. Phil Brooms statement indicated that he felt the BC kids were 'subserviant' and used to being directed by 'field signals', which seems really odd to me ( as a parent) and regimented. Therefore they may have witnessed something but be too 'well trained' to say a word.

All IMO

@matty456: Detective from Indooroopilly CIB takes the stand. Interviews Baden Clay several times

Magistrate may as well have granted the 15 minute stay as it is taking that long anyway. The media have to be given the photos I presume from the registry, then have to scan them so they can put them online. Maybe they running around looking for a scanner. Dick smith in the city is likely full with media buying scanners! No they probably have their own scanners waiting as they made the application.

10.40am: Seven photographs of injuries police found on Gerard Baden-Clay's face, neck, chest and hand on the day he reported his wife Allison missing have been released by the Brisbane Magistrates' Court.

Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler agreed to release the images following an application from various media organisations.

The images were shown on screens within the courtroom during the cross examination of various witnesses, including scratch experts, throughout the committal hearing.

The court heard Baden-Clay told police the scratches on his face were shaving cuts, the scratches on his neck from a caterpillar and the marks on his chest from scratching an itch

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226601300871

I don't think that much, maybe $6000 to $8000 a day?

very close, and don't forget there are fees for preparation for hearing, charged hourly and conference time also charged hourly .... it all adds up very quickly

at work and refreshing here too

anyone else feeling slightly nervous and uneasy??? I'm sure hes going to trial, but until we hear it for sure........ eeekkk...

OMG YES!!! I have knots in my stomach. Can't concentrate on work!

Ashley McDermid @AshleyMcDermid

Media have won the right to show colour photos of injuries on Gerard Baden-Clay. @9NewsBrisbane

COLOUR photo's

Detective has been excused, last witness is on now.

very close, and don't forget there are fees for preparation for hearing, charged hourly and conference time also charged hourly .... it all adds up very quickly

at work and refreshing here too
Love your avatar BrissyLass. Very appropriate today. Flowers for Allison as her husband is sent to Trial.

Ashley McDermid @AshleyMcDermid

Media have won the right to show colour photos of injuries on Gerard Baden-Clay. @9NewsBrisbane

COLOUR photo's

Would you like take over the twitter feed Amee?

@matty456: The police officer who arrested Gerard Baden Clay has just taken the stand #BadenClay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme