***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so should be soon one would think. Ali , will he hand down his decision straight away or adjourn for a while to consider everything . And Ali how much would Davis be costing a day without junior counsel and solicitor , any idea?

Wait till Gerards team find out they are getting paid in Zimbabwean dollars lolol?

I'm interested to see the photos of that mark, scratch, rubbed spot (whatever it is!) on his chest. It seems to have been a real focus point in this hearing. And a key piece of evidence in the whole 'Caterpillar Incident of 2012'.

I'm interested to see a colour forehead shot. To finally decide what that round thing near his hairline was. There was a lot of discussion early on that it was a round bandaid?

Why is OW there? I thought she wasn't allowed to be in court? Is she now no longer going to be a witness?

Obviously is no longer going to be called.....this time anyway haha.

Do we have any sleuthers in court today?

I'm here Alioop, justa short adjournment, mahony and davis just had a quick chat to gbc, waiting for judge to come back. Standing room only toay. Just backnow will continue as soon as I can.

Sitting at work, sneakily hitting 'refresh' every 2 secs. Thank you for all the updates and insights.

I want to see the marks but not so sure on seeing GBC's chest:facepalm:

I am so glad Allison scratched him while she fought for her life, I think that is what will bring him down.

We have at least 3 sleuthers in court today.

Donna Field ‏@Donna_Field 4m
A media application to the court to obtain seven photos of Gerard Baden-Clay's injuries has been successful #badenclay

I think another policeman up next

He will definitely be committed to stand trial, but waiting for it to be made official is driving me nuts!
I bet his lawyers will ask for a judge only trial, due to the intense media and public interest in the case. Oh how i would love to be on the jury, if there is one!

The Patel case was jury verdict. Same if not more media scrutiny with that one, so would be hard to justify a judge only trial. Pretty sure Danny Boyle will argue that point extensively.

OMG this is so intense... imagine what we will be like when it goes to trial!!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Seven photos showing Gerard Baden-Clay's injuries due to be released shortly @couriermail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro