***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aislin O'Connor ‏@AislinOConnor 44s
Gerard Baden-Clay will stand trial. A jury will decide if he's guilty or innocent. @9NewsBrisbane

The magistrate is formally reading the charges to GBC

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456 1m

Magistrate has said there is sufficient evidence for Gerard Baden Clay to stand trial over the murder of his wife Allison in 2012 #BadenClay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Chief Magistrate: I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient for the defendant to stand trial. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks now

Gerard Baden-Clay consents to standing trial for his wife's alleged murder; he "vehemently denies" the charges, says his lawyer. #badenclay

consents? :confused::confused:& agrees???

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
BREAKING: Gerard Baden-Clay has been committed to stand trial for the murder of his wife Allison.

"I am not guilty your honour" said GBC when asked for his plea.

The Baden Clays better start cracking open their piggy banks now the real work will begin lolol.

I presume he doesnt get bail and will be transported back to the City Watchhouse... He is no longer on remand, but awaiting trial.. a different category altogether..

then again. maybe he will get bail .... hard to tell..

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s
''I am not guilty your honour.'' - Gerard Baden-Clay tells court.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks now

Gerard Baden-Clay consents to standing trial for his wife's alleged murder; he "vehemently denies" the charges, says his lawyer. #badenclay

consents? :confused::confused:& agrees???

"Vehemently denies"...........they all do

Why does he get to agree? Perhaps it is a given that because he is pleading not guilty he "agrees"

Ashley McDermid ‏@AshleyMcDermid 1m
"I am not guilty Your Honour." - Gerard Baden-Clay after being committed to stand trial. Date to be set. @9NewsBrisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme