GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is a Samsung, but it works on his too, which is not. It was quite impressive, if you zoomed in it would show my street and neighborhood. I have to admit I do not know the name or the app because it is hidden in my phone in case it is stolen. I guess he can track me now.

Many of my friends and family and I use Life360. Not sure if that's what is being referred to above. It is wonderfel and if you don't have it, I strongly suggest it.

Those apps are great. I use one to find my son's phone, at least, once a week.
Not sure about the ones you use, but, most apps require that you log in with the phone owners private
Info. In the FindMyIPhone app, you need the phone owner's apple id and password. Most of the apps require that you send a request and the phone owner accept it. IMO

At the outset this didn't seem like too tough of a case. So I'm really surprised the cops haven't nabbed the killer yet. I mean, we all know how quickly robbers are caught after they're identified on a 7-11 security camera. But in this case the cops have the face, height, weight, etc. and nothing.

At the outset this didn't seem like too tough of a case. So I'm really surprised the cops haven't nabbed the killer yet. I mean, we all know how quickly robbers are caught after they're identified on a 7-11 security camera. But in this case the cops have the face, height, weight, etc. and nothing.

I thought it would be solved quickly too. The video plus the fact that once DM rented the room, he had to somehow let the other person know what room # he was in.

So DT (who states she is family) is organising a fundraiser via giveforward dot com

Here's the tail end of the text.....

On February 10, 2015, the world unexpectedly lost the life of David Messerschmitt. He was found dead at the Donovan Hotel in Washington, DC, a victim of a murder mystery. The killer is still at large and no suspect has been found.

Over a month has passed since David's death, and there still are no leads and no answers for the family. Please donate to help aid the investigation. Every penny counts and all proceeds go towards getting Justice for David and his family.

Quite strange. I wonder if the family are aware of this...

So DT (who states she is family) is organising a fundraiser via giveforward dot com

DT? DT? OMG where did you find this. This is awesome!

DT? DT? OMG where did you find this. This is awesome!

Is DT a certain someone who was a close friend to the married couple or am I totally off track? I just feel somebody knows this case - who, what, where, when, and why. They need to wrap this up. I have always felt like someone wanted him dead, this was pre-planned. Sad.

Is DT a certain someone who was a close friend to the married couple or am I totally off track? I just feel somebody knows this case - who, what, where, when, and why. They need to wrap this up. I have always felt like someone wanted him dead, this was pre-planned. Sad.

DT can easily be found thru DM's facebook. Look at comments of photos. Go back idk how far back and read my theory. Page 18 or 28 maybe?

Super catch. Neat of you to keep track of things and thank you for sharing it.

It states the fundraiser is for Kim Vuong. It would be different if it stated she needed money for his funeral, but it says she needs money for the investigation. I'm having a very hard time understanding why she would need money for a police investigation.

It states the fundraiser is for Kim Vuong. It would be different if it stated she needed money for his funeral, but it says she needs money for the investigation. I'm having a very hard time understanding why she would need money for a police investigation.

Maybe people who are involved in the fundraiser feel LE isn't solving the murder?

Wow.....nice catch. The M family is so blatantly absent from that entire effort.

Mine is a Samsung, but it works on his too, which is not. It was quite impressive, if you zoomed in it would show my street and neighborhood. I have to admit I do not know the name or the app because it is hidden in my phone in case it is stolen. I guess he can track me now.

I have a Samsung also, CarolynV, and it has GPS on it. That is the application that locates the phone, but I didn't think it was called anything other than GPS. After reading all the cases on here for years, I decided it was a good thing to have.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member