GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it:
* Even if his parents were the most homophobic people on the planet, when he began college he was not under their roof.
* Then he went to Boston for law school.
* Then he seemingly went out of his way to do a summer gig at a Chicago law firm (Mayer Brown) to be closer to Kim
* Then left Mayer Brown in Chicago and accepted a position in Cleveland clerking at the Cleveland Clinic and working in an aspect of law that was not his focus in law school or in his later career--- David wanted to be with Kim so he made sacrifices to be with her in Cleveland (yes, Cleveland; only a man in love would move to Cleveland for his love).
* After she completed her post graduate studies they both accepted positions in DC: Kim at Washington Hospital Center and David at Mayer Brown (which suggests to me that they likely offered him a position in 2009 but he went to Cleveland instead).
* Then they waited 2 1/2 years before finally getting married in 2012.

A series of imaginary girlfriends would suffice if the parents were Hank and Helen Homophobic; no one does all of what I outlined above to maintain a cover, not in the 2010's. The guy had so many opportunities to make a break from her if he was living a lie. The evidence would indicate he was not living a lie.

:bumping:

I thought it was interesting DT commented on that picture on DM's Facebook two times in a row. Especially given that she commented twice before anyone else did. Makes me think she frequented his page.

I think the fact that DM was stabbed in the back is significant. If this was a stranger that began attacking as soon as he opened the door, why would he turn his back toward her?

Actually, before the wife took down her FB page, she commented on DT 's first comment and then DT commented again.

I find this fund-raising suspiciously interesting but, then again, I have a suspicious mind. However, I continue to believe the POI is male, AND it's very possible the POI is related OR is an acquaintance.

C'mon "guests"... don't just lurk, you really should join us as members here! :D

His wife makes a good salary, I believe based on my opinion only, that she had no expenses tied to his funeral so other than needing $, maybe for a defense if it comes to that there is no other need.

His wife makes a good salary, I believe based on my opinion only, that she had no expenses tied to his funeral so other than needing $, maybe for a defense if it comes to that there is no other need.

The crowd funding says it is for investigation into the murder not for funeral expenses, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member