GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes young people go to "military school" because they have problems in hopes that it will help straighten them up. Her mother says she was going into the military, she told her part-time employer she was resigning to join law enforcement.

Yes, I agree. I used to know someone who was sent to a military high school, he needed 'direction'. It was a very disciplined environment ... and I am not sure he actually absorbed too much of that 'direction', because he reverted to his old directionless self pretty quickly - within a year or two - once he graduated from the school.
(To be clear - his particular issues stemmed from his childhood environment, not from the school.)

I think you mean the hotel is $200 to $300 bucks a night.

That time video from the Fox article is a good one.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/11334264/timeline-in-the-donovan-hotel-murder-investigation

LE asked the wife to make her plea to the public. It was a shame to make her and David's family go through that when they had the online leads to begin with. Maybe it was done in some way to upset the suspect, making an arrest easier....

The reporter DID say $200-$300 a night for that room, which was at the end of the hallway according to the linked video. I was not surprised to see it written $2-$3 a night though, as not many would knowingly choose to stay in a room where a recent horrific murder mystery had occurred. The reporter also did say that LE 'pushed' the widow and the victim's family to make the press statement since LE had been hitting a wall in their investigation.

was it rosesfromangels?

from here

View attachment 72146View attachment 72147View attachment 72148View attachment 72149

There's a lip. I wonder who took these pictures? Does the place look familiar, the tiles, near where she trained or worked? A double team with security outfits and legit ID's, women no less, could get away with a lot if all the elevators work. If there's some nefarious thing behind this besides the POI in the video, than why would they pick this woman to do it? They showed the peephole in the Fox5 video, so if David saw her face why did he to let her in?

Trying to catch up here you guys were busy overnight! Anyway...this picture is taken inside a Subway Restaurant. In the bigger photo this was cropped from, I recognized the decor, especially the hanging light, as I was just in our local Subway yesterday and was digging their lights, lol. As soon as I saw this uncropped picture last night I spotted the light and yep, there was a Subway big sign in the window in the background of this pic.

I'm surprised it took this long to locate her since there was an electronic trail. But, obviously it must take longer to obtain online communication records than I thought.

I wonder if she's done this previously but never had to kill her victim until DM.

*I'm salt and peppering a hat... I think I'm going to have to consume one soon.

I'll share my crow purree to give it some sauce. I wish I could apologize to her, not that it would help her loss one bit.

Sorry, a buck = $100 sometimes, but I should have been more clear, for anyone I confused.

Trying to catch up here you guys were busy overnight! Anyway...this picture is taken inside a Subway Restaurant. In the bigger photo this was cropped from, I recognized the decor, especially the hanging light, as I was just in our local Subway yesterday and was digging their lights, lol. As soon as I saw this uncropped picture last night I spotted the light and yep, there was a Subway big sign in the window in the background of this pic.

Subways! Thank you.

We don't know how they met online; she could have been advertising, or he could have found her and reached out. We don't know yet. I'm confused by her because she doesn't fit "the profile". She went to military school which connotes some sort of patriotism, discipline, and respect for authority. She wanted to go in to the military. She participated in team sports. How do you go from that to stabbing someone to death ?

She could have had disciplinary problems and was sent to military school, so was not her choice. As humans we can't always count on our education or upbringing to lead us in the right direction. I have a feeling she realised she could make easy money, by showing up to this type of appointment and as we say in England, legging it (taking off) once cash is in hand. In the prostitution/outcall scene, it is called cash and dash and sometimes bait and switch.

It's quick easy money and how many of these guys are really going to report it to LE?

We don't know how they met online; she could have been advertising, or he could have found her and reached out. We don't know yet. I'm confused by her because she doesn't fit "the profile". She went to military school which connotes some sort of patriotism, discipline, and respect for authority. She wanted to go in to the military. She participated in team sports. How do you go from that to stabbing someone to death?

What put her onto him?

His text was at 7:30 and the video of JG in the hotel lobby is 7:44.

That timing seems like he would be the one to send the text, not someone else.

So, it looks like he wanted an encounter with a guy. JG dressed up as a guy for the encounter and, knowing he'd have cash, robbed him?

But robbing is way different than killing.

Messerschmit's wife Kim Vuong made the following statement Thursday about Gallmon's arrest:

"I would like to thank the Metropolitan Police Department for their hard work and continued diligence.

I have faith that the police and the courts will bring justice to David and all who loved him. I will have no further comment until his case is resolved and I continue to ask for privacy for me and family."

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2015/04/01/woman-arrested-donovan-hotel/70794584/

I get why some of us were thinking she was Asian based on the surveillance stills. I just saw a pic of her on another site, close up, and she does have almond shaped eyes. My skin color is as white and pale as can be but I have almond shaped eyes. All of my life people have asked if I am Hawaiian or Oriental.

A few questions I have:

* How did LE find his body at the hotel two hours after his wife reported him missing in the middle of the night? That seems very fast - what led them there?

* What time did DM check in the hotel? Is there video showing him alone?

* He left work at 5:30, sent the text at 7:30, JG arrived at 7:44. What did he do between 5:30-7:30 - was he at the hotel all the time?

* The murder was Feb 10, and JG's landlord made a filing against her on Feb 24. If she robbed DM, why not pay off the landlord before he had to bring her to court? Maybe she's just not good with money, maybe she owed landlord more than she stole. ??

Something about this seems like a bigger set up than JG could do on her own. I'm thinking at least she got the idea from someone else.

I am keeping an open mind and am willing to accept it is what they say it is. Just seems not quite fitting together yet.

* The murder was Feb 10, and JG's landlord made a filing against her on Feb 24. If she robbed DM, why not pay off the landlord before he had to bring her to court? Maybe she's just not good with money, maybe she owed landlord more than she stole. ??

RSBM:

Possibly she was not just behind in her rent, and owed a lot of people money - gas company, electricity company, phone provider …..

Maybe she was paying her bills in the order of her own priority, and she had not yet got to her landlord. It takes a while to evict someone, but takes a short time to cut off your phone service, or electricity service. (Not sure if DC has that ruling that they have/had in the NE where they can't shut off your heat in the winter months.)

I will say again for the record: Nobody's more surprised than I am that the person in the video was a woman. Granted, now that we've all seen regular photos of her, I guess it makes sense. But still . . . the mannerisms, the gait, it certainly led me to the wrong conclusion.

As others have said here, though, I feel like there's more to this than we know at this time. To quote Martin Riggs in Lethal Weapon: It all seems a little thin to me. My belief is this is all a little deeper than sexual encounter gone wrong. I mean, even if it was some kind of set-up, why does David open the door for her at the hotel? Moreover, once she's inside, why does he turn his back to her?

I'm not sure anyone else found this. But on Facebook in February there was a profile started by a Jamyra Gallmon and all it did was talk about raising money for her grandmother through ********. That ******** account is now closed. And nothing has been on that FB profile since February.

Was this raising of money for her grandmother a scam? Was it real? I don't know. Either way, money seemed to be an issue. That would lead to the robbery motive. But meeting a guy in a hotel room seems like the long way around to rob somebody.

Once again, there's something more to this. I can't wait to see how the dots are connected between David and Jamyra--what put her in that hotel room on that particular day with him.

I guess the filter didn't like me putting a certain website's name in my post. Well, let's just say it's a very, very, very popular website that people use to crowd fund all sorts of different ventures including movies and cancer benefits.

Reading the Washington Post coverage, their list of items found in the room is interesting:

"A police inventory of the room’s contents included a bag, gloves, an umbrella, flip-flops, earmuffs, shorts, a jacket, deodorant, keys, vitamins and shampoo."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...8b8-11e4-ba28-f2a685dc7f89_story.html?hpid=z4

This inventory list might explain what he was doing between 5:30-7:30 - perhaps he was at a gym.

I will say again for the record: Nobody's more surprised than I am that the person in the video was a woman. Granted, now that we've all seen regular photos of her, I guess it makes sense. But still . . . the mannerisms, the gait, it certainly led me to the wrong conclusion.

As others have said here, though, I feel like there's more to this than we know at this time. To quote Martin Riggs in Lethal Weapon: It all seems a little thin to me. My belief is this is all a little deeper than sexual encounter gone wrong. I mean, even if it was some kind of set-up, why does David open the door for her at the hotel? Moreover, once she's inside, why does he turn his back to her?

I'm not sure anyone else found this. But on Facebook in February there was a profile started by a Jamyra Gallmon and all it did was talk about raising money for her grandmother through ********. That ******** account is now closed. And nothing has been on that FB profile since February.

Was this raising of money for her grandmother a scam? Was it real? I don't know. Either way, money seemed to be an issue. That would lead to the robbery motive. But meeting a guy in a hotel room seems like the long way around to rob somebody.

Once again, there's something more to this. I can't wait to see how the dots are connected between David and Jamyra--what put her in that hotel room on that particular day with him.

Fund raising Jamyra is in Florida.

Police told News4 Wednesday Gallmon is the woman in that video.

She went to the hotel for a sexual encounter, sources told News4.

Her mother said Gallmon has never been in trouble before and planned to join the military.

This is the first acknowledgement in MSM that the woman arrested - JG - IS the woman LE believes is pictured on the video, AND that she went to the hotel for a sexual encounter.

I realize the "Jamyra Gallmon" is in Florida. In fact it's St. Petersburg, FL--I live about 10 minutes from there. But doing a check of names in the United States, there's only one "Jamyra Gallmon". That shouldn't be surprising since Gallmon and Jamyra are both not common names.

I think what I'm saying is it could be a couple different things. 1. St. Pete is where her grandmother lives and the fundraising is legitimate--thus, the need to Jamyra to find a way to find money by robbing David. OR 2. The fundraising is a scam and was another way Jamyra was trying to raise money for herself--kind of like people who've faked cancer to raise money.

Even if I can believe it was a robbery (which I don't), why were those items in the room? (The intimate items). IMO for one of 2 reasons. 1) It was a sexual meet up. 2) To make it look like a sexual meet up.

I think it IS important if the items were used (sorry).

She could have robbed him and knocked him out. Why kill him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces