GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info about who I think is her employer (based on FB link above):

"IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BECOMING AN ARMED SECURITY OFFICER WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE."

"The Most INTENSE Security Training in the World."

"When we first established the MVP Security Training School we never intended on being mediocre. We intended to be INTENSE!"

http://mvpprotectivetraining.com/security_training

And....it looks like MVP took the "INTENSE!" verbage off it's webpage.

Who is our brilliant :websleuther: in a very early post when we were disecting her shoes - thought they were security footwear or dishwasher type footwear. .well. .. :yourock: . Good observation.
was it rosesfromangels?

from here

Screenshot 2015-04-02 at 2.01.39 AM.jpgScreenshot 2015-04-02 at 2.01.39 AM - Edited (2).jpgScreenshot 2015-04-02 at 2.01.39 AM - Edited (1).jpgScreenshot 2015-04-02 at 3.23.12 AM.jpg

There's a lip. I wonder who took these pictures? Does the place look familiar, the tiles, near where she trained or worked? A double team with security outfits and legit ID's, women no less, could get away with a lot if all the elevators work. If there's some nefarious thing behind this besides the POI in the video, than why would they pick this woman to do it? They showed the peephole in the Fox5 video, so if David saw her face why did he to let her in?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-02 at 1.54.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-02 at 1.54.49 AM.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 244
What else would he be in a hotel room for. I can't think of any reason other than hanky panky.

There are legitimate reasons that we may not be aware of. As a former trial lawyer - I would often stay in a hotel close to the courthouse when I had jury trials even though my house was only 4 miles way. The reason - I was terrified there would be a road closure, an accident, or something that would cause he to be late to court. I also have known couples who were in a rough patch - but still very much in love - but took a few days to gather themselves - and one would stay in a hotel for a few days. This is just a couple that quickly came to my mind.

I just cannot wrap my head around the items found in his hotel room with this perp. Could it be possible that they are not connected.
Yes, it's very possible they aren't connected, and it wasn't a set up in regards to someone luring him there. Those items in his room were probably his, and a hooker probably just left his room, and this murder was completely random robbery. (Random in the aspect that she was a stranger, not random as in unplanned. I have no doubt she planned it, but it was random because it was a stranger.) I don't know what's confusing everyone. Makes perfect sense to me.

My hat is off to FindHG. She pretty much cracked this case with her sleuthing. She figured out there was a two way radio. She figured out it was a uniform. After looking closer at the video and the person in the background, people were starting to say security. That's as close as a websleuther can get to solving a crime like this.

Thinking that would have to be a wad of cash
Why would she assume he had enough to make it worth murder
Why would she target him

Its not computing for me
WHY was he there in the first place
I believe most prostitutes only accept cash. A high end call girl can go anywhere from $350/hour to thousands of dollars. She probably knew he would be there because he had a weekly date doing this.

I'll bet she worked at the Donovan, and watched the prostitute arrive to meet him every week. She put two and two together since he almost always left shortly after the prostitute left. I'll bet she meticulously planned killing him. She probably thought she could get away with it---that LE would blame it on the prostitute.

I may be the only one who thinks this but IMO, the woman in the video does not in anyway look to me like pics we've seen posted here of JG in her security guard uniform. To me the facial features are very different, and the woman in the video seems shorter. The fact that an MDP spokesperson made the statement that LE weren't ready to disclose whether Gallmon is the person in the video is a significant detail. IMO if they arrested her, they obviously had very good reason to do so....and IMO LE is fullly aware whether she is or is not the person in the video and if she definitely was, this statement wouldn't have even been made. I am willing to bet the farm that the person in the video participated, maybe a lookout, maybe helped JG to attack/subdue DM enough so that he could be stabbed. IMO this was not a one-person murder.

From your link:

An MPD spokesperson on Wednesday said police were not ready to disclose whether Gallmon is the person in the video.

Say what??

There are legitimate reasons that we may not be aware of. As a former trial lawyer - I would often stay in a hotel close to the courthouse when I had jury trials even though my house was only 4 miles way. The reason - I was terrified there would be a road closure, an accident, or something that would cause he to be late to court.
This can't be possible because he registered at the end of the workday day and was heading home a couple hours later.

There are legitimate reasons that we may not be aware of. As a former trial lawyer - I would often stay in a hotel close to the courthouse when I had jury trials even though my house was only 4 miles way. The reason - I was terrified there would be a road closure, an accident, or something that would cause he to be late to court. I also have known couples who were in a rough patch - but still very much in love - but took a few days to gather themselves - and one would stay in a hotel for a few days. This is just a couple that quickly came to my mind.

He had no intention of spending the night in the hotel...he texted that he'd be home in an hour.

We don't know that for sure though, IMO. Was that really DM who sent that text or could the perp(s) have sent it to his wife?

I'd like to know if his wife had been aware that he'd been at that hotel.......where did she think he was (or where did he say he was) when she'd received the text supposedly from him saying he'd be home in an hour?

He had no intention of spending the night in the hotel...he texted that he'd be home in an hour.

How do we know he registered at that hotel at the end of his Feb 9th work day? Assuming you got this from a MSM article? That makes it even more strange then..........who registers/checks into a room at a hotel at the end of their workday then sends a text to wife @ 7:34pm to say he'll be home in an hour? However......as I posted elsewhere, we don't know for sure that that was him who sent that text (could have been perp using his phone to make it look like it was him sending it)........we don't know WHY he checked into the hotel and if he really did plan to check-out that evening to return home (or if just the perp giving the impression that that was his intention, via the text to wife).

This can't be possible because he registered at the end of the workday day and was heading home a couple hours later.

So LE feels confident this was a robbery, i.e first degree felony murder?

Yeah, and they were "confident" of this in late February:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fled-murder-case-seeking-person-interest.html
Detective Paris White told Daily Mail Online today that theft was not considered a motive because all of the victim's valuables, including his wallet, were left at the scene.

Mr Messerschmitt's wife was not a suspect in his murder, he confirmed.

Sure it is possible. We still do not know where he was Sunday night. It has never been stated TMK that he was at home Sunday night. He could have been at a different hotel. I've learned the hard way that most anything is possible.

I see no reason to believe that that isn't her that you found listed as having played B-Ball @ Forestville Military Academy, with stats of being 6'1". As I stated up above, the pics of JG posted further back in this thread, in her security (whether as employee or student) uniform, she looks very tall and lanky to me. If you look her name up in the DC Court records, you'll find the case w/ landlord there..........she's a co-defendant in that case which would seem to mean that the other co-defendant was likely her roommate. When you search roommate, you see she has a significant history playing B-Ball. Perhaps they became roommates due to playing locally on the same team, etc?

I really do not think that the person in the video is JG. Even though security cameras might somewhat distort a person's size to some degree, if you look at the woman in video, her size and height in relation to other items in the hall.............that person to me is much shorter than 6'1" and even if intentionally wearing multiple layers of clothing to disguise frame/size, they still come across to me (and always did) as stockier.

And the facial features are completely different to me. the woman in the video has a more angular face, eyes very different. IMO.

Never mind. :doh:

^^ No, that's definitely her in the posted pics. Guaranteed.

Take a look at one of her relatives FB's and you'll see tons of pics. It's her, without a doubt.

this murder sounds like organized crime-hitting cheaters/johns in hotel rooms-

So youre saying that based on pics you've seen on FB of JG, you feel they confirm to you that JG is the woman in the video?

^^ No, that's definitely her in the posted pics. Guaranteed.

Take a look at one of her relatives FB's and you'll see tons of pics. It's her, without a doubt.

not all of us can access facebook. Does this woman have weight fluctuations and is she part Asian?

I still don't understand how it all happened.

If it was random, I don't know why one would expect a random hotel guest to have a lot of cash. Lots of people travel with little cash.

If she knew DM was seeing a prostitute (if he in fact was), she wouldn't know what room he was in. And, it seems to me it would be better to rob the prostitute after he/she got paid as they might not want to report the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1