GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the number one question (for me)...why was he there in the first place?

For me, it's still why was David stabbed to death, there and then. Anyone who wanted him dead could have made it easier for themselves than this setup. What did they need from David? Why was it set up as such, to look like something it isn't, I think still, considering the murder charges from today?

HastingChi had posted one idea that had been floated about some financial thingy?

Or theft/robbery of something the perps didn't leave behind in the room that David may or may not have known to value? Once you have a setup, I guess it's knowing which direction and how far it goes?

Well, they didn't give her very good stealth training. I agree with others that she wasn't in this alone.

For me, it's still why was David stabbed to death, there and then. Anyone who wanted him dead could have made it easier for themselves than this setup. What they did need from David? Why was it set up as such, to look like something it isn't, I think still, considering the murder charges from today?

Well, yeah, that too. Lol

I think we will learn who felt scorned by his extracurricular activities. OH yes.

This wasn't about robbery <modsnip> Massive overkill. That was one angry young lady.
Now what could have this guy done to make someone mad enough to kill him?

I agree! Hard to speculate because WS is a victim friendly forum. IMO, it was payback for something bad that had happened to her or her girl friend.

Still lots of unanswered questions. Why was DM at the hotel to begin with? IMO there will be another person connected via this person arrested. It will be interesting to see the connection. I think the fb photo does resemble her mouth and eyes. The build however, not so much.

*** having issues posting pictures will try again

Timeline
by Marina Marraco and Paul Wagner's FOX 5 DC

7 mins thorough 10:29 pm

Woman Charged With Killing Lawyer in DC Hotel
WASHINGTON &#8212; Apr 1, 2015, 10:37 PM ET
Associated Press

[...]

"She is charged with first-degree felony murder while armed in the death of 30-year-old David Messerschmitt."

[...]

bbm

Woman arrested in murder of D.C. lawyer at Donovan hotel
By Horace Holmes, ABC 7 News, Apr 1, '15, 8:52 pm

Washington, DC Police Arrest Suspect in Lawyer's Murder
By Jack Date and Ben Candea, via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Apr 1, 2015, 7:04 PM ET

~*~
1st degree felony murder while armed. She appears before a judge late afternoon tomorrow.

Great. Thanks. It is hopefully some measure of comfort for his family and friends, as well as those who made this arrest happen, LE.

So LE feels confident this was a robbery, i.e first degree felony murder?

Dare? Initiation? Game? Sex? Promotion? Loyalty? Thinking...why...why....robbery. ..revenge if hired..maybe.. Just don't know.

I'm thinking revenge for a sex thing that went wrong?

Good job on the police on the arrest. I hope his family gets some closure and peace.

A landlord filed a complaint against JG on February 24. See bottom of this article

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/04/01/woman-arrested-in-donovan-hotel-murder/

Anyone have the skills to research what the complaint was and how it was resolved?

"The D.C. Superior Court’s online docket shows that a landlord associated with the William C. Smith and Co. property management firm filed a complaint against a Jamyra Gallmon on Feb. 24.
The court docket shows that the case was resolved on March 24."

IMO Jamyra and possibly another individual were trying to bribe DM. They knew he went to that hotel because maybe they knew the man/woman he was having an affair with. Hey I'm sleeping with this rich lawyer let's bribe him kinda thing. The POI in the video seemed to be on a clear mission. Jamyra was having financial problems (landlord filed complaint) so it's plausible that she would be in a desperate enough situation to kill someone for hire or a bribe gone wrong. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could the landlord filing be somehow? related to DM getting killed? I suppose even mistaken identity..or wrong room? I swore I was going to sleep but North by Northwest (or really C Grant) popped into my dreams. Murder, hotel, lawyers, just can't connect the dots yet..

That thought didn't come to my mind, but I do wonder if she obtained some cash by the March 24 date to pay some rent owed?? That's pure speculation on my part as I wonder why else would a landlord make a filing against her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1