GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't imagine he thought $40 would have covered the services. Services would not be paid with a card or by other means thought could easily be traced...imo.

I can't imagine he thought $40 would have covered the services. Services would not be paid with a card or by other means thought could easily be traced...imo.

I don't think he was paying anyone. It was more of a "hook up" type situation with 2 seemingly consenting adults.

Can they be uploaded? I can't see them without signing up for a subscription :(

There's not much to see. It's just a search warrant for the Google phone number based on what they found on the tablet that his wife had given to them.

Can they be uploaded? I can't see them without signing up for a subscription :(

Maybe clear your cache? I was able to see it and I don't subscribe. Basically everything in the doc was discussed in the Fox story.

New court documents have been unsealed. David was leading a secret life his wife knew nothing about. He was using Grindr & Craigslist to met other men. He also had a secret Google voice number.

From the article : David asked "Chris Sanchez" from a Yahoo account to meet him at Room 400 between 7 and 7:30 p.m. on the night of the murder.
Detectives believe it was Jamyra Gallmon who was using that Yahoo account and they believe it was her seen on surveillance video entering the hotel at 7:45 p.m. on February 9.
Just days following the murder, Messerschmitt's wife showed police a portable tablet computer with her husband's Gmail account. It is not until a full month after Messerschmitt's body was discovered that detectives uncovered the chrissanchez0906 Yahoo account.

Five days after that, Messerschmitt's wife, Kim Vuong, was asked by police to speak publicly outside D.C. police's headquarters. This occurred exactly one week before Gallmon was arrested for Messerschmitt's murder.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28886575/court-documents-unsealed-donovan-hotel-murder

How would David have known in advance what room number he would be in?

Wow. I really feel super sorry for his wife. So, does this mean she knew about his disgusting behavior at the time she made the speech? It seems she likely did if I am following the timeline correctly. Maybe the police withheld that information from her at that time though, because I cannot see myself being able to get up there and talk about my husband being a good man, etc. if I knew he was leading a double life, especially having sexual hookups with other men. I would be just furious.
In my eyes, she is the true victim in this whole mess.

Wow. I really feel super sorry for his wife. So, does this mean she knew about his disgusting behavior at the time she made the speech? It seems she likely did if I am following the timeline correctly. Maybe the police withheld that information from her at that time though, because I cannot see myself being able to get up there and talk about my husband being a good man, etc. if I knew he was leading a double life, especially having sexual hookups with other men. I would be just furious.
In my eyes, she is the true victim in this whole mess.

I too suspect his wife is the true victim in this case. I suspect the police withheld certain information from her until after she gave her speech, which she delivered with poise and dignity. I am sure that this women must feel very used and abused and battered about at this point in time over this whole sordid event including by police if they did withhold information from her. I truly hope she has some very true and genuine friendships including with her work partners and within her family. She is going to need some solid and true support to be able to begin trusting again.

She knew what was up during the speech. The entire family and public did too. Remember it was all over the media. She did not know until he was murdered about his secret life but she did know by the time of the speech, we all did. The real victim is David, he lost his life. His wife is a victim too of many sorts but she will live on.

I know the story of his murder was all over the media. IIRC there hadn't been a revelation of him having a secret life consisting of regularly hooking up with men for sex. The suspect was female, and I thought at the time of the speech there were a lot of questions about just what exactly he was doing there. Some thoughts were a business meeting, that the enema, condoms and lube had been planted there, etc.
You may be right, I just don't remember what 'we' the public knew at that time.

Wow. Just wow is all I have to say. Shows you no matter how much brains you have in your head, the brain is controlled so much by our sexual organs. So sad, I'm guessing this was a very confused man. He loved his wife and probably
enjoyed her sexually, but those inner voices are so strong and he had a weak moment at some unknown time and let into those urges surface and at that point there was no going back. It makes me sad that he was in inner turmoil and had his life cut out in such a vulnerable and exposing manner. We need to be more tolerate and excepting as a society. Everything is not black or white or fit perfectly in a box. A man in our day and time should be able to live freely as bisexual, or if he was gay to live freely as a successful accepted gay lawyer. It makes me sad that he died in this mess of inner chaos he lived in daily.

I know the story of his murder was all over the media. IIRC there hadn't been a revelation of him having a secret life consisting of regularly hooking up with men for sex. The suspect was female, and I thought at the time of the speech there were a lot of questions about just what exactly he was doing there. Some thoughts were a business meeting, that the enema, condoms and lube had been planted there, etc.
You may be right, I just don't remember what 'we' the public knew at that time.
Neither do I believe she knew everything about DM's "secret life" when she went before the media. The suspect had not yet been arrested and, 1) I believe certain details came out when that occurred, and 2) LE would not want to risk what they did know or suspect being revealed, therefore, would not have shared that information. I do believe, however, that she may have had suspicions at that time about his behavior and most likely hoped they weren't true. I cannot imagine how betrayed she must feel and thankfully she has a career and by using her maiden name, most people who don't personally know her won't remember she was married to DM.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back