DC - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 4 federal counts in 2020 election interference, 1 Aug 2023, Trial 4 Mar 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Walters
@thegregwalters

Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran is now in the room, too, sitting in the same row as Jack Smith. And that's... kinda awkward. Evan Corcoran is the lawyer who played a key role in Trump's Florida indictment — the one Trump allegedly hid the classified documents from.

It never even got this far with Nixon. SMH, how did things get so bad, that Trump makes Nixon look tame. Unless something good happens, Trump won't be the last. It's what all of our international allies are worried about.

Doesn’t that just say it all. United States vs. Donald Trump.

What an awful thing for America to endure.

imo

ETA: thank you, @Betty P , I just saw your comment. I realize now it may seem that I am against this so I need to clarify—-
I am THRILLED that he is being brought to Justice.

I meant it is so pathetic that the person who harmed the United States is someone who once upon a terrible time, was our president. Him AGAINST us. A tragedy.

Last edited:
Doesn’t that just say it all. United States vs. Donald Trump.

What an awful thing for America to endure.

imo

No, its a good thing. It's as it should be; we have to uphold the law, especially when a POTUS tries to over throw the government by tampering with an election. I was so afraid Democrats would let it slide. Thank heavens our allies talked sense to them.

@kyledcheney

JUST LEFT the courtroom where Trump was arraigned. The most interesting part? Several of the federal judges of the district court filled the back row — including Chief Judge James Boasberg, Amy Berman Jackson and Randy Moss.

@kyledcheney

JUST LEFT the courtroom where Trump was arraigned. The most interesting part? Several of the federal judges of the district court filled the back row — including Chief Judge James Boasberg, Amy Berman Jackson and Randy Moss.

RBBM - It'd be better if it was the football player Randy Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406