DC - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 4 federal counts in 2020 election interference, 1 Aug 2023, Trial 4 Mar 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kyledcheney

JUST LEFT the courtroom where Trump was arraigned. The most interesting part? Several of the federal judges of the district court filled the back row — including Chief Judge James Boasberg, Amy Berman Jackson and Randy Moss.
ABC reporter also noted the other judges were present and also that all of them have presided over Jan 6 trials.

JMO

So he's STILL sticking to the he beat Biden story?

He has to blame others for his own (alleged) criminal actions.

First it will be Pres Biden, and the DOJ.
Then, in court, it will be his crackpot lawyers.

Fortunately, Jack Smith's team have gained valuable evidence that shows that DT was simply ignoring the advice of his sensible advisors because their advice didn't suit his plan.

I just find it so ironic that DT claims these criminal charges are (2024) election interference, while the case is about his own (2020) election interference.

imo

He has to blame others for his own (alleged) criminal actions.

First it will be Pres Biden, and the DOJ.
Then, in court, it will be his crackpot lawyers.

Fortunately, Jack Smith's team have gained valuable evidence that shows that DT was simply ignoring the advice of his sensible advisors because their advice didn't suit his plan.

I just find it so ironic that DT claims these criminal charges are (2024) election interference, while the case is about his own (2020) election interference.

imo
BBM. Yep, I'm betting Sund will be a witness. Trump and his fellow clowns put on quite a show on Jan. 6th and then engaged in a 2.5-year cover-up....and got caught.

JMO

The actions, or lack thereof, taken by the government leading up to the January 6, 2021, riot led Sund to believe that intelligence officials in power were aware of the attack in advance and covered it up by failing to disseminate the information to those who needed it. After facing mounting pressure from Congress and the union representing the Capitol Police, Sund resigned from his position shortly after the riot.

"If I was allowed to do my job as a chief, we wouldn't be here," Sund said in the interview with Carlson. "This didn't have to happen. Everything appears to be a cover-up."

However, Carlson's interview with Sund never aired. Newsweek reached out to Fox News by email for comment.

In the leaked footage, Sund goes on to say that he's "not a conspiracy theorist" but said it was concerning the way the January 6 attack played out. Sund explained that he was denied National Guard service in advance of the attack and was denied access to National Guard troops for 71 minutes during the attack.

Reminder about who Kerik is, from the same link, bbm.

"He and Giuliani worked together on an effort to identify widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Kerik was sentenced to four years in prison in 2010 after pleading guilty to eight felonies involving tax fraud and obstruction, and Trump pardoned him a decade later."

He "worked together" with Rudy to find voter fraud....and evidence was never provided to anyone.

This is from the link, too, describing that trove of documents Kerik said was ignored by the prosecutor:

"Among those who received the messages were Sidney Powell and Jenna Ellis, conservative lawyers who pushed the unverified claims of fraud, as well as members of Trump's campaign, including advisers Jason Miller and Boris Epshteyn."

As a reminder Sidney Powell is said to be co-conspirator 3 and who Trump himself described as "crazy." I wouldn't call Jenna Ellis reputable - she was censored by the legal profession for making falsehoods about the election.

Color me completely unimpressed with Kerik's claims. jmo

jmo

Forced to wait by the judge, Trump is out of his comfort zone​

Trump in court

Reuters/Jane Rosenberg

Donald Trump is not a man used to waiting.

But at a court hearing in the nation's capital, the former US president found himself fidgeting in his seat while he waited 20 minutes for the judge to arrive.

In the meantime, he also stole furtive glances at Special Counsel Jack Smith, the prosecutor who has now indicted him in two separate federal cases.

In recent days, Mr Trump has raged on social media against what he calls a continuing "witch hunt" led by a "deranged" and "wild" Mr Smith.

But in the courtroom, he had to stay silent.

[…]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members