DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FAPqvKa.jpg

Full sized poster attached.

Here it is

Shades of Shaniya Davis. That image is forever ingrained in my psyche.
emoticons-1_zps0f62c35f.jpg

Ita :-( relisha did not look happy to me either in that video. I am sure she much rather would have been at school with her friends

Here it is

I was about to go to sleep when I saw this thread. Needless to say I am wide awake now. Lots of catching up to do. From what I have seen so far I understand the nerve pills! My goodness, I have no words I can say here for what I am feeling so far.

Let me bump you up the Washington post article and you will catch up in one fell swoop

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...500c6e-b43e-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

omgosh this article has SOOOO MUCH information....

says that Relisha's cousin went with tatum to atlanta in March for a "medical conference"

also says she missed 30 days of school this year

much, much more at the link

(also says that he gave gifts, etc to other children as well.. and that he could have been fired from his job for that behavior but was not for some reason)
Here it is (it is very very long)

AstroKitty, the Thanks button simply is not enough. Your post brought me to tears, and I can't express to you how much your words mean to me - and I know I'm not alone! :hug:

I sat here tonight watching my own girls at Youth Group. We have been in hiding for a while now, in the wake of DV, and I know what it's like to be "in the system." It is humbling to need help, to lose it all in the process of protecting your children from harm.

People like you, who are on the front lines, understand both sides, and have insight most don't. Thank you for putting into words what I couldn't - or maybe was afraid to.

I am honored you see your fellow WSers as you do. I am proud to sleuth by your side. Thank you for fighting for those kids! Please keep taking care of yourself, and know you are loved :loveyou:

I am crushed by this case, and I'm scared to go to sleep, only to awaken to tragic news. :please: let Relisha be safe somewhere. Accountability will NO DOUBT come to all who contributed to this, of that I am certain!

Tonight, may all the Forever Angels from the cases we've followed, watch over Relisha tonight, and guide LE to her, and help bring her to safety. Sadly, she does not have a safe home to come home to...

:tears:

:grouphug:

#FindRelisha

(Again, sorry for the long post from my broken heart)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read your message and if I don't see a reply from you within this thread to me, I will msg you to make sure you get this message:

You are doing the right thing right now by being in hiding, although I wish so badly life didn't throw that curve ball at you. I know it's against TOS to talk about PM's out here but I'm breaking TOS for a damn good reason:

If you ever need anything, do not ever once hesitate to PM myself or hell - any mod here. I know that you know to be careful right now, but I'm going to say it anyway - BE CAREFUL WE CARE!. I am always available if you need someone to check in with when you go somewhere and are afraid. I do hope you have the buddy system in place since you are currently in hiding. You are being so very brave and I am so very proud of you. Look at all the strength you have! :)

Keep pushing forward and just remember - one bad day doesn't ever set you back to the beginning of things.

All my best wishes to you!

Im in chat and if anyone needs help in figuring out how to make it work just let me know :) I had to download the java plug in for mac but that was the only hangup.

If you can't get to the channel, make sure you're leaving the # sign before you write the channel name (websleuths)

*it doesn't work with Chrome

I had to take a breather after my last post. This case is taking such a toll on me!! I have followed so many missing kids cases over the years. So many. Some have really broken my heart, and some have touched my soul deeply. Others have made me so angry and frustrated. But this case... I don't know. I am feeling SO many different emotions all at once that I feel that it will take me weeks just to process my feelings.

You guys have no idea how nice it was to come back to this thread and see that I am not alone in the way I am feeling (or the fact that I had to take an ativan). I really didn't think I'd be able to come back this evening. I still can't stop crying for this sweet baby girl, but I want to get more of the facts to update the timeline on this case.

If I had one wish I would wish that Relisha would have had adults in her life that would have cherished her as much in her 8 years of life as so many of us here in this forum have found a way to do in just 8 days.

Im in chat and if anyone needs help in figuring out how to make it work just let me know :) I had to download the java plug in for mac but that was the only hangup.

If you can't get to the channel, make sure you're leaving the # sign before you write the channel name (websleuths)

Keeps saying my security won't let it load...I've tried changing settings...still no go. Can't sleep, but light from laptop hurting my eyes/head...so :loveyou:

It Does thank u! Here is direct link. Type in - #websleuths for channel

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

*it doesn't work with Chrome

I will try to get there, but I'm using DH's laptop b/c mine is acting up. His job requires security software that won't let me go there. :banghead:

So if my laptop can handle it, I'll be there. If not....

:grouphug:

I am on an iPad. I can get into the chat, but no one is there. I must need Java?

welp, I cannot get it to work - I fibbed (I thought it was loading). Safari says it's been blocked by my networks security and it doesn't work with chrome. We need a google + hang out or something ;)

I am on an iPad. I can get into the chat, but no one is there. I must need Java?

I am on my chrome book and I can't get in either. It says my browser isn't supported by the jave applet. :tantrum:

I just can't seem to let myself rest knowing this little girl is out in this big world, somewhere. I truly hope that she is being taken care of. :please::please: Let her be taken care of!

Where are you sweet girl??

Go back to the main page (see menu) and you can choose other connection options that one is java

These people that buy babies like this...I assume they want to keep them alive? Would any circumstance make them want to kill them? Would they resell them instead? I'm trying so hard to keep hope...yet at the same time...I wonder if being alive, and knowing what could be happening to her....I wonder if death wouldn't be better...I just don't know. This case will haunt me. Such a cute little girl, who didn't deserve the life she's been forced to live. An innocent child who didn't ask to be brought into a world of such evil. I thought kids that ended up in trafficking were stolen, run aways, etc. I knew Shaniya's case, little Cherish's case...truly felt they were isolated incidences...maybe to protect my own mind...I don't know...but this has shaken me to the core. WHY LORD WHY???? They are just babies!!!!

welp, I cannot get it to work - I fibbed (I thought it was loading). Safari says it's been blocked by my networks security and it doesn't work with chrome. We need a google + hang out or something ;)

How about a thread in the Parking Lot?

Ah, Java isn't supported on the iPad. I will try from my laptop.

Thanks!

Grrr....tried everything and it keeps saying not supported. Maybe the parking lot isn't a bad idea? I just know that I can't sleep and I keep refreshing this page like a mad woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc