DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refreshed my link but it shows the story about LE continuing search....

helllllllllp

They are looking into the contact with other girls at the shelter. :facepalm:

New developments:
- positive that Mr Tatum had contact with other girls at the shelter
- ID'd 3-4 families that they're speaking with

He had contact with other girls at the shelter.

(Ugh...)

3 to 4 other girls who Tatum had "contact" with

Comfortable & confident with the timeline released yesterday.
Positive KLT had contact with other young girls; LE in contact w/ 3-4 other families of these young girls now.

They are still hopeful she may be alive...
They are discouraged at the time she's been gone and the things they've found.

Won't talk about family statement, but when people change their stories it is not helpful.

Regarding statements from family:
- clearly LE is trying to get best/accurate info
- when that info changes, it takes time/resources to sift through
- if you have info, please be honest and forthcoming: don't worry about what else you divulge because they are focused only on Relisha now, not anything else

Investigating for one reason only - to find Relisha.
If they come to you and you have information, please be open and honest.
Don't worry about anything else.

She will not comment on whether the mother knows what happened to Relisha.

Hopeful of finding Relisha alive; "Don't have a crystal ball; discouraged by amount of time she's been missing... "

Here's my theory. I posted this in both the Relisha threads and submitted my theory to the right people in case it's an area they've not explored or thought of. With more of Shamika's lies rolling out and considering the step-fathers behavior... things are clicking for me. Below is my theory.

My theory:
"How I understand it: Tatum & his wife were given Relisha - like an adoption of sorts. I'm gathering the stipulation Shamika had was that she could claim Relisha for welfare purposes and for show. Tatum's wife had filed for divorce and I think he shot her in a domestic violence altercation.

Relisha would be alive (if she isn't) had she not missed so much school suddenly, causing cps to investigate - blowing the lid off of all the lies. Tatum's wifes' murder was likely not tied to Relisha but it will appear that way because the timing of the discoveries. Does that make sense?

I really don't get this gut feeling there was pedophilia involved, I don't know why because it all points to being a strong cause. If it were a woman that kidnapped Relisha (or however you want to phrase it) most of us would see it as the woman wanting a child. Now, maybe it was Tatum's wifes idea to have a granddaughter since she couldn't see her own and once the domestic violence happened - Relisha was a burden to Tatum and he killed her because he could not safely return her to the shelter without being arrested and I wonder if he *felt that Relisha shouldn't be with Shamika full-time, since she didn't seem to care about her needs?

They are still hopeful she may be alive...
They are discouraged at the time she's been gone and the things they've found.

Won't talk about family statement, but when people change their stories it is not helpful.

Thanks for transcribing, Ms. F!

:tyou:

She won't confirm the lime and shovel... says sometimes there is things they don't release for a reason.
They released what they thought was relevant and important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc