DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those needing to submit a tip, I posted a tutorial guide in the parking lot. It's a step by step process that walks you through it, and includes how to submit a screenshot. This tutorial is one that's specific to Tatum and from the FBI website. If you need any help - please just let me know and I'll do my best to walk you through it :)

I guess I need a walkthrough please. I don't even know how to FIND the parking lot! (And that sounded like something a drunk in a bar would say doesn't it? LOL)

this explains

In describing the chronology of events, the chief upended a timeline that District officials provided Wednesday regarding Relisha’s whereabouts. School officials had said earlier that Relisha attended school March 5, and a person familiar with the investigation said that she was seen at the school March 7. Lanier said Thursday that there have been no confirmed sightings of Relisha after March 1.

SNIP

But police could not confirm the March 5 and March 7 sightings after interviewing school employees, according to a person familiar with the investigation. Authorities double-checked and learned that information from a teacher and a front-desk clerk conflicted about whether Relisha was at school March 5.

And the teacher who initially remembered talking to Relisha on Friday, March 7, said the conversation could have occurred the previous Friday, Feb. 28. “There is an ongoing investigation about when she was where on what days, and as that investigation goes forward, the days may shift,” Pedro Ribeiro, a spokesman for Mayor Vincent C. Gray (D), said Thursday. “This is something continually in flux.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2057ae-b5ad-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

Relisha was marked absent from school on the th but her siblings arrived late (they were marked tardy) and it was assumed that perhaps Relisha showed up with her siblings but no one has specific recall of seeing her that day.

I think the siblings are talking too. At least I hope so, maybe they can provide more info on Relisha's comings and going, although young.

Thanks so much. What a mess. I hope someone looks into how they handle that going forward at that school. If that was my child's school, I would be greatly concerned.

Oh, and I hope the children are talking now that they are removed from SY's home. I think they can provide so much information and shed light on Relisha and even him.

The location of the white GMC truck isn't important, I don't think. Seems like one of the three from the evening of 3/19 (I'm guessing Lyles?) went back to get Khalil early on 3/20 --- and then dropped him off at the metro station. That was 6am. LE was not alerted to the vehicles being at the hotel until 8am, later discovering his wife.

I think Khalil hopped on the metro, and then probably a bus or train, and is long gone from here. Most likely somewhere where he has family or close friends who will hide him and help him get out of the country somehow.

By the time his wife was discovered by LE, he could've been in NYC or Atlanta - or really headed anywhere. He could be walking down Main Street USA right now, and 99% of the population wouldn't even know anything about him - his name, the story, nothing.

That is exactly what I think. I asked up thread just how far does the DC Metro goes. I suspect you can probably hop on a bus, take it to a Metro, and that will take you to the train or airport. He could really be anywhere now! I do have to wonder about the passports that were found. Was KT's? Is that why the FBI post has the verbiage about "consulate"? :scared:

wait are LE reexamining the hotel where the wife was found dead or the one with video of tatum and Relisha?

Because it looks like the one the wife was found in. If so it may not have been released as a crime scene and they may have found something in their examination of evidence collected first go round that made them go back looking for something specific or to explain something unusual found

Just throwing stuff at walls over here.

Update on my earlier post... no longer need help. Tip was submitted successfully they are forwarding it to the agents in charge.

wait are LE reexamining the hotel where the wife was found dead or the one with video of tatum and Relisha?

Because it looks like the one the wife was found in. If so it may not have been released as a crime scene and they may have found something in their examination of evidence collected first go round that made them go back looking for something specific or to explain something unusual found

Just throwing stuff at walls over here.

It might be the same hotel. However, the room his wife was found in started with a "1". . .123 maybe?? She was found in a ground floor room, IIRC. This looks like they are searching a second floor room. Idk. . . :banghead:

ETA- and there was a statement from the witness that said she was staying above that room where the wife was found.

I guess I need a walkthrough please. I don't even know how to FIND the parking lot! (And that sounded like something a drunk in a bar would say doesn't it? LOL)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: unless you're not asking about "The Parking Lot" thread?

:blushing:

Just went through a 5.3 earthquake, so forgive me if I misread your post!

:scared:

The location of the white GMC truck isn't important, I don't think. Seems like one of the three from the evening of 3/19 (I'm guessing Lyles?) went back to get Khalil early on 3/20 --- and then dropped him off at the metro station. That was 6am. LE was not alerted to the vehicles being at the hotel until 8am, later discovering his wife.

I think Khalil hopped on the metro, and then probably a bus or train, and is long gone from here. Most likely somewhere where he has family or close friends who will hide him and help him get out of the country somehow.

By the time his wife was discovered by LE, he could've been in NYC or Atlanta - or really headed anywhere. He could be walking down Main Street USA right now, and 99% of the population wouldn't even know anything about him - his name, the story, nothing.

I think the location of the truck is very important. He may know someone in one of those houses on that street who is tied into this, or at the very least someone who knows something more than what the police do at this moment. FWIW, according to the latest press conference that was posted upthread Lanier stated that they don't have any reason to believe he has left the DC area. I myself figured he was long gone too, but maybe he might not be.

I was if that is what Astro Kitty was referring to. But, I no longer need the info that was posted there. However, I bookmarked it so I can find my way there in the future ;)

And so sorry to hear about the quake!! Hope everything is okay!

OT but BBM

You ok? 5.3 in San Fran? I have family in Burlingame. I swear the whole west coast is due. . .things are shifting. I better clean under my dining room table, so we can all fit. :nerves:

Well we know where he bought the shovel, lime, and trash bags now. Home Depot! Gotta love that place. They literally have everything you need to do anything you want, legal or illegal, and nobody questions your purchase. smh

Police say Tatum purchased a shovel, lime and contractor-sized trashbags at a Home Depot, and spent a significant amount of time at nearby Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens the next day.

Also, location of the hotel Relisha and Tatum were at on March 1.

The latest confirmed sighting of Relisha Rudd was March 1 at a motel on New York Avenue in northeast D.C., and police believe she was accompanied by Tatum.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Relisha-Rudd-Kahlil-Tatum-Missing-252972531.html

ETA: I think it was the Days Inn they were at on March 1. 2700 New York Ave NE (going based on photo posted upthread)

OT but BBM

You ok? 5.3 in San Fran? I have family in Burlingame. I swear the whole west coast is due. . .things are shifting. I better clean under my dining room table, so we can all fit. :nerves:

I'm visiting family in the OC - the epicenter is just outside of La Habra. They just downgraded it to 5.1, but it wasn't a short quake.

I'm used to it, growing up in Monterey County, and being in The City in '89.

The little ones, not so much! :overreaction:

If the aftershocks settle down, we'll be ok. Dr. Lucy Jones was just on TV stating there's a 5% chance of a bigger one in the next 24-hours, so with any luck, we are in the 95% zone! Fingers crossed! :seeya:

OT but BBM

I am right next to Burlingame. The earthquake was centered in LaHabra, Southern California. Whew! I have been through soooo many.

Judging by the green doors. . .Days Inn Washington DC Gateway
2700 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC ‎

cbk

OT. . .I'm glad you are both ok. I'm on the Puget Sound. We don't have them as often as CA, but we have enough. I don't mind the little "did we just have an earthquake?" shakers. But that one in 2001. . .uh. . .it felt like surfing. It didn't even shake, just huge rolling waves. Duck and cover. . .:gasp:

Why were Tatum/wife/friends staying in hotels so often? How far were they from the T's home & workplaces?

Well we know where he bought the shovel, lime, and trash bags now. Home Depot! Gotta love that place. They literally have everything you need to do anything you want, legal or illegal, and nobody questions your purchase. smh

Also, location of the hotel Relisha and Tatum were at on March 1.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Relisha-Rudd-Kahlil-Tatum-Missing-252972531.html

ETA: I think it was the Days Inn they were at on March 1. 2700 New York Ave NE (going based on photo posted upthread)

But, you know! I LOOOVE when they shop at Home Depot. They have awesome video of every register and keep good records!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member