DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-252972531.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

This video says he bought those supplies at Home Depot.
Address for apartment is on search warrant in same video as 2508 N. Street SE, Washington DC.
Asked what she would like to say to Tatum if he is watching.... "I have a lot of questions to asks you, and I would want you to answer them properly and give me the correct answers. I would also say to you that I hope you rot in hell for everything you've taken me and my family through." Not a single plea for Relisha...

Room 245 Days Inn... apparently people live in that hotel as well. Because they spoke with long term residents. I'm going to take that to mean no one else has been in that room. They were taking evidence out of the room. Didn't say what yet. The long term residents say they remember Tatum's red vehicle with Kahlil license plate parked there. He was there on March 1 and 2. Home Depot on Rhode Island Avenue, just a few miles away.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/...archMotelRoomWhereKahlilTatumStayed/252998671

I kinda caught flack from a few posters about my tutorial-ish regarding how to submit a tip. The reason I simplified it (with photos!) was because it was from the fbi website, on the page about Tatum where there is a link to submit a tip that goes direct to those within the fbi that are in charge this specific case and finding him. It's a short simple form. I was only trying to help those who already are boggled down with trying to keep up with how fast everything is going and all the links being tossed around. Yes, there are several ways to submit a tip - I was only suggesting 1 way that is super fast/easy and doesn't require using your own email address or wondering if it went to the right office. That's all :)

About the Quake! I have been super busy all night and had no flipping idea! Los Angeles was hit? My kids dad lives in HWood ... and he's not txt anything so I'm hoping all is well!! I swear mother nature has been giving it to us rough this winter and now .. spring.

Be well and careful my friends.

Chelsea Rarrick ‏@ChelseaCBS6 6h
FBI sources say agents pinged Kahlil Tatum's cell to Gilpin Court area. Tatum is accused of abducting 8 y/o #RelishaRudd. Details after game

https://twitter.com/ChelseaCBS6

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-252972531.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

This video says he bought those supplies at Home Depot.
Address for apartment is on search warrant in same video as 2508 N. Street SE, Washington DC.
Asked what she would like to say to Tatum if he is watching.... "I have a lot of questions to asks you, and I would want you to answer them properly and give me the correct answers. I would also say to you that I hope you rot in hell for everything you've taken me and my family through." Not a single plea for Relisha...

Room 245 Days Inn... apparently people live in that hotel as well. Because they spoke with long term residents. I'm going to take that to mean no one else has been in that room. They were taking evidence out of the room. Didn't say what yet. The long term residents say they remember Tatum's red vehicle with Kahlil license plate parked there. He was there on March 1 and 2. Home Depot on Rhode Island Avenue, just a few miles away.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/...archMotelRoomWhereKahlilTatumStayed/252998671

I am thinking Relisha wasn't seen on video walking out of that hotel, or anytime ever again after walking into that room jmo

I am thinking Relisha wasn't seen on video walking out of that hotel, or anytime ever again after walking into that room jmo

The reporter pointed out the piece of equipment used to track a bullet's path that they were using in the room.

I wonder if that room was rented and paid up in advance thru this week and that is why police just came upon it and the evidence now? Trying to understand all the activity now.

Omg the raw footage... She's so defensive...

And then how Stone was like "why didn't you file an MP report?" And she's all "I wasn't axed to fill one out." YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ASKED. Gah!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg the raw footage... She's so defensive...

And then how Stone was like "why didn't you file an MP report?" And she's all "I wasn't axed to fill one out." YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ASKED. Gah!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few things I'd like to, "AXE" her for!!!!

What is this woman doing now? She no longer has any kids to worry about. She is now free and easy.......for the time being. Until all of this eventually bites her on the bum.

If she knew Karl so well, why isn't she chasing up all his family and friends to find him.
Especially if she is on so great terms with him and doesn't believe he has done anything wrong. She obviously has his phone number, probably has all of his phone numbers.
I just had a horrible thought.

Might she be complicit in hiding him so she doesn't get into trouble? I wouldn't put anything past her. JMOO

I woke up this morning hoping that this thread would say "found safe".

I just started reading about little Relisha now. I try not to get too involved with a lot of missing person's cases because I get very sad and too emotional with them.Especially little children.They are very sad.But I am familiar with area a little bit I am very concerned if her abductor has done this before or will do this again.This is very sad.I pray they find her soon.

This is absolutely disgusting!! The venom in her voice when he asked if she felt responsible. She is a straight liar, and a terrible one at that! How could you NOT call the cops if your 8 year old child is missing? You claim you aren't responsible, so why are you worried you would lose your other kids? You sick disgusting excuse for a mother. Ohhh...I need to sit on my hands for a bit.

Did anyone catch what she said when she was asked if she had anything to say to her daughter? "When you come back". Then changed it to "if you come back".

Does anyone know if KT worked for dominoes pizza in Virginia about 14-15 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman