DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I just had chills run up my spine. Just like everyone else, I don't know whether to hope it is or isn't little Relisha. Big time suckiness - the only words I can think of that won't get me timeout.

On man! :(

While I believe that it is very likely this is Relisha, wouldn't it be a twist if it wasn't? I know someone in the last thread had posted speculating about the "granddaughter." I wonder how long we wait now for an ID.

Ugh! This case makes my heart so sad! I initially really thought Relisha would be found with Tatum, but as info has slowly leaked out, I'm sadly confident that she will be found in the park. . .maybe has now. :cry:

Since I am new to sleuthing, do you all know why they would keep the focus on that park? Could they have seen him on camera in the park with Relisha? It seems excessive to STAY in that park. Any ideas?

Since I am new to sleuthing, do you all know why they would keep the focus on that park? Could they have seen him on camera in the park with Relisha? It seems excessive to STAY in that park. Any ideas?

I believe I read in a link that they had cell phone pings in that area.

They have evidence that showed he was in that park for an extended period of time on 3/.2.

Let me start by saying that my heart is breaking for this beautiful girl..So many people could have and would have, including myself, given her a home that she deserved, with someone Loving and caring for her, Instead she gets parents that does not give a damn about her or her well being..it makes me SICK to think about what was probably done to her all this while and probably before she went missing too..May her so called parents be made to pay for the harm that has come to this child at their hands and stupid choices they have made that has put her in harms way with others

How quickly do you all think they will give us some indicator of who it is?

I recall seeing male or female / adult or child in the past.

Might be a dumb question, but cell phone pings are one thing. Does it still make alot of sense to focus an entire few days on this one location? I know LE doesn't share everything but do you all think there's another reason for them to focus on this park?

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 56s
BREAKING: Body found in DC park, sources say. Not known if the body is that of Relisha Rudd, or if it's a young girl: http://bit.ly/1lijbz9

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 56s
BREAKING: Body found in DC park, sources say. Not known if the body is that of Relisha Rudd, or if it's a young girl: http://bit.ly/1lijbz9

I feel like they should NOT release info like this until they are FOR SURE who/what gender it is.

Might be a dumb question, but cell phone pings are one thing. Does it still make alot of sense to focus an entire few days on this one location? I know LE doesn't share everything but do you all think there's another reason for them to focus on this park?

Well the fact that they've found a body kind of seems to point to this search being a good idea, whether or not it's Relisha.

Retweeted by FOX 5 DC
Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 8m
Chief Cathy Lanier has arrived in Kenilworth Park where a body has been found. There is no confirmation it is Relisha Rudd.

If the deceased hasn't been there over a month, it shouldn't take much time at all. If they've been there a few months to a year, it could take longer, depending on how much identifying information is found with them.

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington
#BREAKING: Body found in D.C. park is that of an adult man, sources tell @PatCollins4. Police looking into possibility it is Kahlil Tatum.

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 57s
#BREAKING: Body found in D.C. park is that of an adult man, sources tell @PatCollins4. Police looking into possibility it is Kahlil Tatum.

Well the fact that they've found a body kind of seems to point to this search being a good idea, whether or not it's Relisha.

and lets not forget the trash bags and other things he purchased

I feel like they should NOT release info like this until they are FOR SURE who/what gender it is.

It's JMO and thought, I don't think they had a choice. I think media is probably camped out and someone probably caught a glimpse of the action so SOMETHING had to be released before the rumor mill began. That's JMO though. LE has NOT confirmed nor released anything, only media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock