DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Donelan ‏@ABC7Jennifer 47s
Body discovered in the search area 8 year old Relisha Rudd missing case. Sources confirm it appears to be an adult not a child @ABC7News

nbcwashington ‏@nbcwashington 57s
#breaking: Body found in d.c. Park is that of an adult man, sources tell @patcollins4. Police looking into possibility it is kahlil tatum.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm geeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Well the fact that they've found a body kind of seems to point to this search being a good idea, whether or not it's Relisha.

I never said I thought it was a bad idea. I was just wondering.

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 57s
#BREAKING: Body found in D.C. park is that of an adult man, sources tell @PatCollins4. Police looking into possibility it is Kahlil Tatum.

wha wha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!!!!!! My eyes could not be bigger right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF, IF, IF it is Tatum, PLEASE do NOT let it be suicide. PLEASE let there be evidence that can be traced that will eventually lead to Relisha!!! Please, please, please!!!!!!!!!

Oh My.....

You know, I was just thinking yesterday, with KT disappearing like he did, without a trace, if we might not hear that he would be found and not be alive.
If he did kill his wife, and knowing that Relisha has not been found.
I am wondering, if he would take his own life.
Then I thought, a selfish man would not do that...and someone who would take a child and kill his wife.. I don't see them taking their own life, unless he felt the circle of all looking for him closing in.
I'm just speculating....
Then again....a body could be anyone.
I hope for the sake of finding Relisha that it's not KT.

MOO---quite possible it could be someone transient, not at all related to this case.

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 1m
BREAKING: Several large police vans pulled up to homeless shelter where Relisha Rudd was. Body found n park @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/50lR75h48x

BREAKING: It's an adult man.

Perfect example of why they should have waited to announce anything. It's probably just a member of the local homeless community.

If it is him and he had any decency at all, he will have a note with her location

Shomari Stone ‏@shomaristone 43s
#BREAKING/FIRST: My DCPD sources tell me a body has been found in DC park in search for #RelishaRudd: "We do not know if it's #Relisha."

Oh no... :(

If in fact, this is KT.. I hope that he left something to say where Relisha is.

WHUR news director tweets:

ReneeJNash ‏@ReneeJNash · 5m
Kahlil Tatum reportedly has been found dead in NE. WHUR has learned died of a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Girl still missing

If it isn't him nor Relisha, I hope LE continues to search that park! What are the chances Tatum would off a transient/other homeless guy, thinking that nobody would miss that person, figuring once LE found that body they'd quit searching the park?

Don't stop, keep looking!!! Something sent them there!!!

WOW very very interesting.I'm thinking if it's not Tatum.He might have killed someone else who knew something. He may have killed his wife for knowing to much. Maybe he sold Relisha or something.

If it is him and he had any decency at all, he will have a note with her location

If he was a decent man Relisha would not be missing and his wife would be alive.JMO

Kahlil Tatum reportedly has been found dead in NE. WHUR has learned died of a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Girl still missing

I think she is dead somewhere in that park also.

Hmmm, I think I'll be waiting for official LE confirmation on this. Sounds a little fishy to have that much info this soon.

:banghead:

What a coward! I am totally not surprised.

So is this him in the park or coincidentally two bodies found at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne