DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I thought this perp would kill himself. When he purchased the garbage bags and LIME I lost hope for Relisha being found alive.

I think the SOB did kill himself after he tried to destroy whatever he had done with this little girl with the lime and then went off and shot himself.

Complete coward that murdered two people before he quit this life.

Besides the obvious horror of imagining what Relisha may have endured I want charges brought against her mom and grandmother and any other family member/friend that liedto LE.

In my heart when I say Relisha didn't stand a chance I mean that while Tatum was a monster if it wasn't for Tatum this 'mother' would have found another sicko to make $ off her daughter.

IF it is Kahlil in the park, maybe he picked the park to signal Relisha is there as well.

I sure hope she isn't but I'm not sure the alternative is better :(

All the vehicles are accounted for, remember? His car and his wife's were found at the hotel where they found his wife. And the white truck was found in that area.

Ah yeah....that's right. Busy weekend and all prior facts have left my brain. #morejava

Thanks!

I must have missed that memo. I thought there was still one out there.

The burgundy Trail Blazer and black Honda Accord were found early March 20 at the Oxon Hill hotel; the 1976 white GMC truck was found later that day near the DC/MD border....that was the one where we had all the trouble pinpointing the Hyattsville/Chapel Oaks address for mapping.

I am glad I stayed home from work today; had a restless night sleeping and now all this is happening!

If it's him, I don't think Relisha is still alive (but my opinion depends on how long he's been dead for). If he's been dead for weeks then she should have been found by SOMEONE by now. Who else would she be with were she alive, assuming he acted alone?

I wonder if the lime was purchased and meant for Relisha or Tatum's wife. The lime, shovel, garbage bags etc reportedly purchased weeks prior to Relisha being reported missing.

I wonder if those weren't meant for his wife and he intended to run off into the sunset with his new prize Relisha.

MOO, this body will turn out to be unrelated to this case.

but someone's loved one has been located.

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 3m
RT @darcyspencer: Lanier to discuss body found at Kenilworth park at 3 pm.

Didn't Tatum buy garbage bags a shovel and lime too? If he committed suicide was he going to throw lime on himself too? Interesting.

Most likely he wasn't smart enough to realize that those purchases could be traced and tracked like they were. I'm sure he watched the news and realized they were on to him, knew where he'd been, what he bought, and most likely even where he stopped off to pee.

He probably, IMO, realized his time was almost up and they were getting close.

Or, maybe you're right in a way. Perhaps he ate some of that poisonous lime that he bought. Hopefully we'll find out at 3pm.

I have a feeling she is, sadly, close by. For him to be there for 2 hours after buying bags and Relisha was never seen again... then he goes on with life for another 3 weeks... and ultimately ends back up in the spot she is suspected to be... I will be surprised if she is not found there, too.

If the deceased hasn't been there over a month, it shouldn't take much time at all. If they've been there a few months to a year, it could take longer, depending on how much identifying information is found with them.

But if he really used lime as we speculated, it could have sped up decomposition and muddled the process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would think they would be able to identify him quickly due to his tats?

Oh no, is just got logged on to see the movement on this thread regarding a body found, I was almost to scared to read on.
I thought thank god it's not relisha, but now if it is KT, this doesn't look good for her either,

Any idea how long it may take to I'd and confirm the body?

I think they need to round up all the players involved in this and get some answers fast!

I'm all the way over in the uk, but this little lady is always on my mind,
Praying for some answers *advertiser censored*

I've been thinking.Have they been looking for Relisha alive maybe sold also.Maybe from one of the motel rooms?

Poor Relisha....where are you sweetie!? At this point, I don't give a damn where Tatum is. Or if SY is involved and part of hter family. None of that concerns me for the moment. I just want Relisha and man do I want her found alive! I am praying her other siblings end up in good homes, and I pray the same for Relisha. :please: :please: :please: let this little girl come home safe!!!

I am hoping that this body isn't Tatum. I want him to be found alive somewhere so we can get the whole truth about what happened to relisha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 40s
.@DCPoliceDept to give more info on man's body found at 3 pm. Watch live: http://bit.ly/1jssyMA OR on mobile: http://bit.ly/1a15MoF

Thank you button is NOT enough popsicle

I have been up since 1 am (California time) - nightmares about Relisha and then I just could NOT get back to sleep.

This will be the longest 35 minute wait in a very long time.

I feel as though I have fallen in love with Relisha as though she were my own daughter (she resembles my eldest, especially with her braids and her big brown eyes), and I am deeply saddened by this most recent turn of events.

I absolutely believe, without a doubt, that there is more love here, in this global forum, for this beautiful child, than Relisha EVER knew in real life.

Heartbreaking.....

:tears:

:praying:
:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics