DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, I'm just wondering...if it is Tatum, do they have to read him his Miranda rights when they serve him the warrant and arrest him? :)

Well, they do have to be very thorough and have all their ducks in a row LOL.

Well, they do have to be very thorough and have all their ducks in a row LOL.

This is the last O/T i'm going to post about this: Can you just picture them standing over him: "You have the right to remain silen...uhh..."

This is the last O/T i'm going to post about this: Can you just picture them standing over him: "You have the right to remain silen...uhh..."

You're bringing much needed levity to the thread right now. I'm so anxious I could vomit, but you're making me laugh. I hear sirens speeding off in the near distance, no idea if it's related. Everything has me jumpy right now.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 3m
Source familiar with investigation says body of male found in Kenilworth park has trauma to the body.

Whoa! It'll be interesting to find out, if we do, what that means. Obviously a gun shot, even self-inflicted is trauma. I wonder if this wasn't suicide though???

Maybe we DO have hope???

At the very least, MAYBE at least we have hope that SOMEONE gained a bit of a conscience and found him and offed him because they KNEW what he did to Relisha? Maybe that person is just afraid to come forward due to their own part in handing her over? I don't know, but if there is more than just the gun shot, something had to have happened, right?

HURRY UP 3pm!!!!

You're bringing much needed levity to the thread right now. I'm so anxious I could vomit, but you're making me laugh. I hear sirens speeding off in the near distance, no idea if it's related. Everything has me jumpy right now.

I was almost in tears and my stomach hurt so bad that I couldn't eat my lunch. I had to refocus my attitude and this was how I did it. I'm glad it helped you too!!! :loveyou:

I apologize, Mods. I'm trying to bring it back.

Thanks, y'all. :) Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do.

Can anyone tell me how long away the update is please?
And I just wanted to say a huge thanks to you all for the info on here, I'm struggling to keep up as my internet is going so slow!

Relisha is certainly loved and cared about by all on these threads, just a shame her own family didn't appear to do the same x

Why would Tatum go back to work? There are a million other ways he could have found out what LE had on him.

I have got to wonder if Tatum returned to work to see if he could get away with taking another young girl.

And I just wanted to say a huge thanks to you all for the info on here, I'm struggling to keep up as my internet is going so slow!

Relisha is certainly loved and cared about by all on these threads, just a shame her own family didn't appear to do the same x

Momentarily. I am unable to view the live presser, so posts in that regard are appreciated! :grouphug:

Should be just a few minutes if they start on time.

Is any other news station showing the PC? Right now Fox 5 just keeps showing me footage of their morning show. woof.

THIS IS THE SLOWEST FEW MINUTES EVER. My clock has been stuck on 2:58 for at least 15 minutes. :waiting::panic:

Trauma to the body and shot to the head.Doesn't really sound like suicide to me.But I don't know what happened.Yes,this is all very interesting.

I read this quote in the article about Tatum's wife (by her son I believe)

"She lost her life by standing up for what she believed in."

Sounds like he knows what Tatum was into. I just hope this whole network of people taking part in this business gets discovered and they trace the source. It's not Tatum - I think it goes way beyond and is massive.

Wow! I had to force myself to step away for the rest of the day and night last night. I finally got a decent night sleep. And now BOOM! I hope Relisha will be found alive somewhere, but it doesn't look that way to me, unfortunately. Whether this is KLT or not, they need to investigate everything he was involved in and everyone he was involved with. I hope today is the day they lock up SY and her sorry family members complicit in all this.

Either way, I hope Relisha is found today.

Waiting for the press conference.

I have had a gallon of water today and I have to go so bad but I don't want to miss anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en