DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo....based on the camera crew's comments (the mics were still on and being streamed despite the press conference being over)...they were told the Chief would give another update at "sundown" . They were joking about that term versus an actual time.

In my opinion, I also think they will not give anymore, until they know where all the players are in this.. family, his family, the wife's family... they certainly will not give information until notification is given.
Nothing worse then finding out your family is dead on the news, without being notified first, even if the one found dead is considered the scum of the earth.
I thought this as I watched people walk up in the presser, they were off to the side.

Sooooo....based on the camera crew's comments (the mics were still on and being streamed despite the press conference being over)...they were told the Chief would give another update at "sundown" . They were joking about that term versus an actual time.

Yea. sometimes I love the media. :floorlaugh:

Looking forward to hearing more from Chief Lanier in the second presser she mentioned. She is very strategic in her wording, and delivery :moo: - Remember, there has only been one POI named officially, and he may have just been discovered deceased.

Therefore, I truly believe it is important for LE to keep things close to the vest. The other players are likely under surveillance. Their actions (and inaction) will continue to speak volumes about their involvement in Relisha's disappearance. There's SO much happening behind the scenes, and I absolutely believe a strong case is being built.

A Grand Jury has been impaneled for OoJ, and I have no doubt a full CPS investigation is also in process. IF anyone is complicit, I hope they are feeling the heat.

Lastly, I am troubled at the thought thought that klt could have taken the knowledge of Relisha's whereabouts to the grave with him. I really want her to be alive, with the potential to be found safe. :moo:

#FindRelisha

LE in the Myra Lewis case could sure learn a thing or 2 from Chief Lanier.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 15m
Lanier: "I imagine we will probably be here several more days" continuing to search for Relisha Rudd.

Interesting that it isn't a possible several weeks anymore?

IF

If this is KT, For him to be found where they are searching for Relisha....I guess I should not speculate at this time, but what creepy thought's I am having.

Looking forward to hearing more from Chief Lanier in the second presser she mentioned. She is very strategic in her wording, and delivery :moo: - Remember, there has only been one POI named officially, and he may have just been discovered deceased.

Therefore, I truly believe it is important for LE to keep things close to the vest. The other players are likely under surveillance. Their actions (and inaction) will continue to speak volumes about their involvement in Relisha's disappearance. There's SO much happening behind the scenes, and I absolutely believe a strong case is being built.

A Grand Jury has been impaneled for OoJ, and I have no doubt a full CPS investigation is also in process. IF anyone is complicit, I hope they are feeling the heat.

Lastly, I am troubled at the thought thought that klt could have taken the knowledge of Relisha's whereabouts to the grave with him. I really want her to be alive, with the potential to be found safe. :moo:

#FindRelisha

This is where I think, IF this is him, maybe it's not so far fetching to think he is where she is.

I don't want to think that he hurt her and she will not be coming back, because I was really hoping, that if he considered her his daughter, that he wouldn't hurt her. ( Thinking along the lines, that he was given her for money, and the lines of the family needed her presence for proof for govt assistance).

I still have hope though, that she will be found safe.

Who, or where, is Relisha's father? Have there been any press releases or comments from the family about that?

I am really, really sorry if this has already been discussed. I apologize for taking a shortcut and asking instead of reading all the threads!!! But, thank you in advance WS'ers.. I appreciate it! :)

I'm curious to know what she's thinking about this. Of course I'm assuming she can process the info.

Sy is seems doesn't process anything unless it's littered with f words and drug inferences.:twocents:

Who, or where, is Relisha's father? Have there been any press releases or comments from the family about that?

I am really, really sorry if this has already been discussed. I apologize for taking a shortcut and asking instead of reading all the threads!!! But, thank you in advance WS'ers.. I appreciate it! :)

There is more discussion of this in the social media thread, but in brief he doesn't appear to have really been involved in Relisha's life.

There is more discussion of this in the social media thread, but in brief he doesn't appear to have really been involved in Relisha's life.

I wonder if he ever even knew.. :/ poor little angel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333