DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, Guidedbyfaith, they got the hotel on 3/19 b/c he knew he was being looked for.

You are so right. Athough, I'm new to this forum, I have read every post and couldn't wait to reply. I
There are several discrepancies IMO. Like, why is there video footage of KT & RR going in a motel room date stamped on 02/26... but no other conversation about anyone else entering that room like the wife, the alleged 9 yr old granddaughter, or anyone else. Why haven't we seen footage of them exiting the motel. Why isn't there a lot of conversation about her kids being taken same day of RR Amber alert. Why isn't there a lot of conversation about the stepdad AW posting pictures with a was of $50 dollar bills to his FB profile exactly a week after RR's last documented sighting. Or the fact that AW was wearing a whole HH outfit when he interviewed???....he lives in a homeless shelter without a job...so how could they afford anything Helly???? Or the fact that his own family doesn't believe his wife SY and has tried to beat her up....which right off of his FB page??? Also that brother-in-law RSL(KT's deceased sister's husband) that was on the initial Amber Alert then removed??? Why??? He(RSL) helped him(KT) search for a gun on the internet for who??? when was that search done??? RSL was also one of the 3 people in the Red Roof Inn the night prior to wife AK being killed, he also is the same one that returned to hotel around 5:40 am to pick him up & take to Metro. Why??? And what Metro??? His vehicle & wife's vehicle were in parking lot of the hotel. Nobody, even knows that wife is dead yet??? They found the wife around 9 am and the Amber Alert did not go out until almost noon on the 20th. Now, I believe the reason he didn't go home was because he knew they were looking for him on the 19th.

Please excuse my ranting but I have been looking at this precious little girls face since this story began. It is such a shame. Her own mother would not sign the missing person papers on the 19th and they had to get a court order for custody just to sign off on Amber Alert...SMH!!! I hope every person that was involved in the abuse of Relisha is punished and put under the jail. And, her other 3 children need to remain in the custody of the state because SY, AW, AY, maternal grandmother, etc should not be allowed to poison the lives of RR's siblings ever again.

This truly my own opinion. And, thanks for all the compassion that is being given for Relisha...already we Care.

Also, welcome!!!:seeya:

And if you wanna talk about social media of SY and AW, visit here, this is where we can talk about it (w/ strict rules) Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I keep seeing it mentioned that the video of Relisha from Instagram, 3/1.

You can post a video from your phone any day you want- do we know this video was made on 3/1 or is it just assumed b/c of the date it was uploaded?

Great point. But LE usually won't take anything at face value. So I am accepting that they probably verified it somehow.

You can post a video from your phone any day you want- do we know this video was made on 3/1 or is it just assumed b/c of the date it was uploaded?

We had much discussion about this many threads ago. I don't do Instagram or really understand much of social media. Given I'm not a user of. Somebody explained it and it was felt it had to be from 3/1. Anyone remember exactly?

Great point. But LE usually won't take anything at face value. So I am accepting that they probably verified it with the motel.

So this video and it being from instagram and the date of 3/1 is from LE, or is it from Websleuthers seeing it before she made her instagram private? I keep seeing it mentioned but I missed when the subject of this first came in to play so I'm a bit confused.

ETA: I apologize, I hate being that person totally clueless about something everyone has been hashing and rehashing for pages, I j ust somehow missed the facts about this.

:Welcome1: Guidedbyfaith :seeya:

When the media first released that video they stated the date 3/1 was embedded on it/in it.

Where did either of them work to receive a tax return???

Good question. I don't know if in the U.S. folks receive Child Tax Credits or not. And what the criteria may be if they do.

So this video and it being from instagram and the date of 3/1 is from LE, or is it from Websleuthers seeing it before she made her instagram private? I keep seeing it mentioned but I missed when the subject of this first came in to play so I'm a bit confused.

From what I have seen here, LE has said last sighting was 3/1. I think we may be making a leap and connecting it to the instagram posting which was the same date. But whatever
LE is using to say that was the last sighting I believe they have verified it. It won't be based on family statements for instance.

When the media first released that video they stated the date 3/1 was embedded on it/in it.

Yeehaw! Thank you!

(I still doubt it was made on 3/1) lol, lying liars lie

From what I have seen here, LE has said last sighting was 3/1. I think we may be making a leap and connecting it to the instagram posting which was the same date. But whatever
LE is using to say that was the last sighting I believe they have verified it. It won't be based on family statements for instance.

Ooooh, ok, so this is a facet I was misunderstanding.

Is this correct?
LE says last sighting was 3/1. They did not say where. We are speculating that they may mean the video. But we don't really know?

I th ought the video was pure Websleuthers and media finding it on her instagram. And the 3/1 LE date was a separate thing.

ETA- I sound so annoying! I'm sorry! I just got lost on this! I'd smack myself if I didn't know myself! :p

Yeehaw! Thank you!

(I still doubt it was made on 3/1) lol, lying liars lie

I do believe in the beginning one of Moms stories was she last saw Relisha Feb. 26th. So either way (believing the date on Instagram or not believing it) it was a lie.

No, I believe the last sighting is from 3/1 when they went to the last hotel/motel/holiday inn and have cctv.

Kinda sorta OT, but I don't know where to post this - does anyone know anything about becoming a foster parent? The process, especially? I'm not sure if I could do it bc I have a 2 BR condo and have a nine year old son, I might need more space than I have? But I have always been great with and loved kids, and I really think I could help a kiddo that needed some love and stability. I'm pretty young and I think that helps too, with an "older" kid relating to me. If anyone has any advice please let me know!

sonicfanaticsmommy, here is the link to Foster Care Parent information for Virginia. Many years ago, I worked in the Foster Care program in MD. I have the deepest respect for all families that open their homes to children that are suffering familial turmoil and distress. A family member and his wife recently adopted a little boy they had as a foster child for seven years. It was ludicrous that it took the Virginia Social Services that long to severe his parents' rights; but, he has been loved and considered their son for all those years - and now he is their son. They had many foster children before and during his adoption - some for long periods of time, some very brief. They have always felt their efforts were rewarded ten times over by the children.

Bless you for even considering opening your home to a child in desperate need. Good luck!

https://www.dss.virginia.gov/family/fc/index.cgi

GRANDMOTHER said that they... RR & 9 year old granddaughter was gonna have an indoor pool party. Then, she stated that RR dropped it off at her house on 03/01. FBI is suppose to have bathsuit now.

We discussed many times about the boots that she had on in the video and someone thought they saw them in some video with the grandmother. Well, someone else seems to have seen the same thing! On the Help Find Relisha Rudd Facebook page, under the comments, KG talks about the grandmother having the boots in her hand on TV. She does not say where she saw this footage/ interview, but it might be time to look around again! Seems whoever first saw this (I apologize because I do not remember who it was!) was possibly onto something!

Kinda sorta OT, but I don't know where to post this - does anyone know anything about becoming a foster parent? The process, especially? I'm not sure if I could do it bc I have a 2 BR condo and have a nine year old son, I might need more space than I have? But I have always been great with and loved kids, and I really think I could help a kiddo that needed some love and stability. I'm pretty young and I think that helps too, with an "older" kid relating to me. If anyone has any advice please let me know!

We went down that road before so I can explain what process we went through. I'd bet though that every state does things a bit differently, and probably then even county to county as well. We started by stating our intention to a social worker that was involved with the boys. From there we had a home inspection. She just basically asked questions regarding our finances, our stability, family issues, walked through our home to take note of any code violations and to make sure we had room for the boys. She checked that we had running water, food in the fridge and pantry, flushed our toilets (to make sure they flushed? I still don't know why she did that). She asked our opinions on discipline, education and probably some other things I can't recall. She spoke with our teen daughter alone (with our permission) about us and if she felt safe and how she felt about 2 boys coming to live with us.

After that we had to go to the county administration building to sign paperwork for a background check, I know for sure we were checked out on a state level, but maybe a federal level as well. I'm not sure on that. We were fingerprinted. Then we had a weekend visit where the boys stayed for a weekend. Then we had a few week long visits over the next couple of months. In between all of that there were court hearings to hear from us, the boys, and the social workers regarding how things were going. Then we were approved to foster. It took about 5 months before that happened.

It might be important to note also that we did know the family. There were drug issues with the parents, and the county was trying to work with them to get the kids back into the home. It didn't happen though as neither wanted to cooperate with court orders to get jobs, go to rehab, get counseling... they just didn't want to be "hassled" with all that.

When all was said and done we ended up taking in the younger boy. The older boy had some issues that were uncovered that we didn't feel it was a good idea to bring him into our home with our teen daughter. He remained in the group home for another 7 months or so until he was 18. The younger boy lived with us for almost 3 years. He's "grown" now, on his own, and is doing quite well despite the fact that he sees his parents and brother quite frequently. But he has no drug or alcohol issues, goes to meetings for support from others who have family members with drug issues. He's working full time, just doing really well. I'd like to think we might have had something to do with that.

But YAY for you! So many kids out there need someone who is willing to care. And not just care, but show that they care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored