DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Today, the chief mentioned the location area Relisha was last seen on Mar. 1. Does anyone know what is in that area that she was likely referring to? (the hotel, the park, etc). Thanks!

Hotels are close to that address. Bladensburg Rd intersects New York Ave which are in the vicinity of 2 of the hotels mentioned.

sonicfanaticsmommy, here is the link to Foster Care Parent information for Virginia. Many years ago, I worked in the Foster Care program in MD. I have the deepest respect for all families that open their homes to children that are suffering familial turmoil and distress. A family member and his wife recently adopted a little boy they had as a foster child for seven years. It was ludicrous that it took the Virginia Social Services that long to severe his parents' rights; but, he has been loved and considered their son for all those years - and now he is their son. They had many foster children before and during his adoption - some for long periods of time, some very brief. They have always felt their efforts were rewarded ten times over by the children.

Bless you for even considering opening your home to a child in desperate need. Good luck!

https://www.dss.virginia.gov/family/fc/index.cgi

The system has changed for the better. When I worked in Virginia Social Work/Foster Care/Long-Term Residential Care, foster families were not considered or even allowed to adopt their foster children. I remember how kids would be in foster homes for long periods of time and when their parents lost paternal rights and the kids came up for adoption they had to be uprooted and adopted by yet another family. It was heartbreaking.

Ooooh, ok, so this is a facet I was misunderstanding.

Is this correct?
LE says last sighting was 3/1. They did not say where. We are speculating that they may mean the video. But we don't really know?

I th ought the video was pure Websleuthers and media finding it on her instagram. And the 3/1 LE date was a separate thing.

ETA- I sound so annoying! I'm sorry! I just got lost on this! I'd smack myself if I didn't know myself! :p

This is my understanding. LE states Relisha was last seen on 3/1. I believe that is from video from the Days Inn hotel where she stayed with Tatum. SY had the dancing video posted on her Instagram and someone noted it was from 3/1...remember the family was claiming they hadn't seen her since 2/26. There was a discussion whether or not it was just posted on that date. It was determined that 3/1 was the actual timestamp. It was also verified and reported in the media that the date of the video was 3/1. I imagine since it was from a phone that that info is embedded similar to exf data from a photo...doesn't matter when its posted...the actual date can usually be verified fairly easily.

This is why the family is now doing the song and dance about the bathing suit. They are now admitting to seeing Relisha on 3/1 and acting like that has been the story all along or its just a misunderstanding because they can't deny the video evidence.

Yeah...that's how I see it.

MOO

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

There are several discrepancies IMO. Like, why is there video footage of KT & RR going in a motel room date stamped on 02/26... but no other conversation about anyone else entering that room like the wife, the alleged 9 yr old granddaughter, or anyone else. Why haven't we seen footage of them exiting the motel.
My theory is that LE has more footage, but hasn't shown it yet. We haven't seen any footage of KT leaving, but we know he must have because he was found/seen many other places elsewhere. This additional footage must include Tatum, and may include Relisha. It could possibly include the people LE is preparing to release photographs of that they are hoping to talk to about the case.

Also that brother-in-law RSL(KT's deceased sister's husband) that was on the initial Amber Alert then removed??? Why??? He(RSL) helped him(KT) search for a gun on the internet for who??? when was that search done??? RSL was also one of the 3 people in the Red Roof Inn the night prior to wife AK being killed, he also is the same one that returned to hotel around 5:40 am to pick him up & take to Metro. Why??? And what Metro??? His vehicle & wife's vehicle were in parking lot of the hotel.
I think that RSL was initially considered a POI before LE spoke to him. He gave them accurate information regarding the case, so while he may have indeed assisted KT in some of this, he wasn't necessarily in the know. I also think that the woman that was listed as a witness was probably his wife/girlfriend, and it seems that she cooperated with police as well.

I'd love to know what KT (presumably) told RSL about why his wife was lying in bed, RSL wasn't allowed to come in the room, and why KT needed a ride to the Metro from RSL when his wife was in bed in the room and they had two cars in the parking lot.

No, I believe the last sighting is from 3/1 when they went to the last hotel/motel/holiday inn and have cctv.

popsicle is correct. The last sighting, per LE, was 3/1 at the Days Inn (I forget the street name now) which was around the corner from the Holiday Inn on Bladensburg. Maybe on Rhode Island or New York. It's on both the timeline and the map (in the media thread).

My theory is that LE has more footage, but hasn't shown it yet. We haven't seen any footage of KT leaving, but we know he must have because he was found/seen many other places elsewhere. This additional footage must include Tatum, and may include Relisha. It could possibly include the people LE is preparing to release photographs of that they are hoping to talk to about the case.

I think that RSL was initially considered a POI before LE spoke to him. He gave them accurate information regarding the case, so while he may have indeed assisted KT in some of this, he wasn't necessarily in the know. I also think that the woman that was listed as a witness was probably his wife/girlfriend, and it seems that she cooperated with police as well.

I'd love to know what KT (presumably) told RSL about why his wife was lying in bed, RSL wasn't allowed to come in the room, and why KT needed a ride to the Metro from RSL when his wife was in bed in the room and they had two cars in the parking lot.

MOO!

I think RSL is the owner of the white GMC truck. He seems to be cooperating with LE...but I'm keeping him on the back burner because of his history. If he's not directly involved, he's at minimum an ex con with a lengthy rap sheet.

Shomari Stone ‏@shomaristone 3m
#RelishaRudd Update: Friday @DCPoliceDept will release new images of people they want to talk to about her disappearance @nbcwashington

Guidedbyfaith- are you local as well?

Hi guys, I am new and have posted just a few times. Like the rest of you I have been haunted by this case. My heart is literally in my throat when I think about what has mostly happened to this little sweetie. I can't even bring myself to look at the video where she is dancing so lively as it reminds me how precious a life...upon going to bed last night I was overcome with sadness at the thought she is probably gone. In my mind I believe she is in Heaven with Him who will love her like no other but I still get so sad. I prayed that God would help me stop thinking about this. When I woke up this morning I heard the song "To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain" over and over in my head. I believe it was God comforting me and saying that she has gained so much more that she is with Him. I should not feel sad as she is in good hands now. I know some of you believe she is still alive and I understand that. I really want to believe she is here still too but the facts so far just refute it. I just wanted to share...Praying that justice will be served to those still living who let this atrocity happen in the first place...

Shomari Stone ‏@shomaristone 3m
#RelishaRudd Update: Friday @DCPoliceDept will release new images of people they want to talk to about her disappearance @nbcwashington

Give us the dang images already!!!! We need something to ferret out. This case has been weighing on me so heavily. I have had the most vivid nightmares for days and I dont usually even remember my dreams. I want so badly for Relisha to be found safe. Sadly I really believe she is in that park and they just didn't find her. I'm ok with changing the focus of the investigation though. Lets get any and everyone that was even remotely involved! Maybe that will spare some poor, vulnerable child and Relisha will not have died in vain. You are a hero sweetie....you have shined some light on a very dark and evil place and given a voice to those that are most vulnerable, invisible and voiceless.

News4 Washington didn't even mention the case on the late news :(

I think LE is using the impending release of photos to put a little pressure on people to talk before the sh**storm of public scrutiny gets unleashed on them. Maybe these are people who have nothing to do with anything that happened to Relisha and think they can just lay low and stay out of all of it, and now they have to think about their picture being splashed all over the world in connection with two dead people, a missing child, and hints of child trafficking.

And maybe some people might be prompted to come forward even if they *aren't* in the pictures LE has, just because they think they might be.

Swimsuits are in stores now but I am willing to bet if KT bought her one - it was for photos and not swimming sadly . Yes, maybe he took her to the hotel with the inside pool like the grandmother said - I can see that happening but I cannot see a hotel hosting children's bday parties. They most likely went alone . That story about bday parties would be very easy to check out with the hotel with one phone call. TK probably took this child to hotels before this incident - I read that neighbors said they saw her since age 4. He probably had a routine - something fun to do (swimming , ice show, horses ) then ....the unthinkable .

The information that this neighbor is stating to reporters and putting in the comments section of news stories is a rumor. It has been stated repeatedly that KT met SY at the shelter.

What are the chances that the large bags and shovel were to clean out the horse stalls?
Lime for rodents or to keep down the barn odor?
These are janitorial supplies. Could they have been purchased for work? He did continue to show up at work after buying these items, correct?

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a premier , just asking about the possible materials for his job?

Also, did anyone read on FB or other sm if KT listed an interest in photography?

With all due respect, an IP address can also be assigned to your wireless router, and multiple devices can be logged on simultaneously. MAC addresses are assigned to individual devices, but they ARE accessible, by google, and LE.

There is a current case involving the FBI regarding this subject. However the redacted affidavit contains such disturbing details, I can't link it. The complaintant was able to enlist the FBI's help after receiving these messages on a social networking site - and the MAC address was traced.

Besides, with a subpoena, and the inherent make-up of the OSI model, this makes sense. You'd be surprised how much data and metadata are stored, ESPECIALLY by google, aka "Scroogled."

Do a search on "badgerherald.com FBI Special Agent Malia Pereira Ragsdale" if you want to find the affidavit PDF.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

What are the chances that the large bags and shovel were to clean out the horse stalls?
These are janitorial supplies. Could they have been purchased for work? He did continue to show up at work after buying these items, correct?

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a premier , just asking about the possible materials for his job?

Also, did anyone read on FB or other sm if KT listed an interest in photography?
And, 10 inches of snow began falling on March 2nd into March 3rd. I have wondered if it was a snow shovel :/

And, 10 inches of snow began falling on March 2nd into March 3rd. I have wondered if it was a snow shovel :/

That was exactly my point about the ground being frozen a couple threads back! I couldn't get in to my ground at the beginning of march.

The information that this neighbor is stating to reporters and putting in the comments section of news stories is a rumor. It has been stated repeatedly that KT met SY at the shelter.

But stated by who? SY? Her word means nothing! She has also stated that she hasn't seen Relisha since 2/26. . .that Tatum was a "good guy" because of the way he buffed those floors. Relisha was in Atlanta under the care of "Dr Tatum." She is a good mother! Yeah. . .if that info is coming from SY, I take it with a grain of salt, in fact, I assume it's false.

There is a weird possible inter-family mix to all of this. Key word being "possible." I'm interested in how this all plays out. The truth is we don't know how long they have known each other. Rumor is that Tatum is responsible for getting SY a spot in the homeless shelter. RUMOR! But until LE figures it all out. . .I'm not banking on anything.

Sorry for the double post.

Horse stalls? He was a janitor in at an intercity homeless shelter. They don't have horses!

I'll go out on a limb and say that the chances of this being a work related purchase are zero to none!

This is a government agency. . .they purchase in bulk and you need a work order. He was working for the District of Columbia's government-run emergency shelter for families. A janitor just doesn't run out for garbage bags, lime and a shovel. Does the District of Columbia not own a shovel? :banghead:

Was finally sleeping, woke up in a sweat from a terrible nightmare. Show us the darn photos! This entire case is just horrific. :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored