DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching this case and it is very frustrating. But I have a question I'm not sure has been asked yet. If it has sorry in advance. But if AW is Relisha's stepfather, wouldn't that mean her moms last name would be the same as his?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm not sure that they're legally married.

I am reposting this after looking at twitter for updates. Somebody else posted it here on the day. It was glossed over by myself and I don't recall any real discussion concerning. What does this mean? Are we taking this places it doesn't need to go? Confused.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan · Apr 2
@DCPoliceDept says don't read to much into internet sex crimes detective in #RelishaRudd case. @wusa9

I thought that SY and TW had some photos of them outside /near Union Station as part of the folder of cash / new clothes/photos (before the deletion/privacy). Does anyone else remember that ?

Yes, I remember!!!!! It was the Sponge Bob Mailbox one!!!!

Things are getting interesting! She was actually seen by family and on video on the 1st, then last seen the next day! She was not gone for days before she went missing. It is possible they are DIRECTLY up in the mix of this, not just "knowledgeable" of what was going on. Aaaawwwww, snap!

I am reposting this after looking at twitter for updates. Somebody else posted it here on the day. It was glossed over by myself and I don't recall any real discussion concerning. What does this mean? Are we taking this places it doesn't need to go? Confused.

@DCPoliceDept says don't read to much into internet sex crimes detective in #RelishaRudd case. @wusa9

i think that's LE keeping things close to the chest.
for the most part i believe we are right on the money where this horrific case is concerned.

Me too, Bravo! I was/am confused by that post, and also this one, posted on the same day, about 4 or 5 posts before:

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan Apr 2
Important? Detective writing #RelishaRudd warrants focuses on child *advertiser censored*. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/i9cKIhkZ0c

What warrants? Did I miss something?!

Me too, Bravo! I was/am confused by that post, and also this one, posted on the same day, about 4 or 5 posts before:

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan Apr 2
Important? Detective writing #RelishaRudd warrants focuses on child *advertiser censored*. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/i9cKIhkZ0c

What warrants? Did I miss something?!

I remember that too. We did see a pic of some of the warrant and somebody here posted what they could see. Wasn't much tho. I remember posting after that I had hoped we would get a look at those warrants. Then nothing, nada, zip :scared:

I think so. I think Relisha was for his enjoyment...although I don't understand where the money came from. Drugs maybe?

BTW...don't gloss over my posts! :lol:

Things are getting interesting! She was actually seen by family and on video on the 1st, then last seen the next day! She was not gone for days before she went missing. It is possible they are DIRECTLY up in the mix of this, not just "knowledgeable" of what was going on. Aaaawwwww, snap!

Yes, that was it! And I remember that those pics were dated March 2nd -Could be more to those photos and that date.. Or may be just the posted photo date is a coincidence?

I remember that too. We did see a pic of some of the warrant and somebody here posted what they could see. Wasn't much tho. I remember posting after that I had hoped we would get a look at those warrants. Then nothing, nada, zip :scared:

I can't remember who it was - but iirc, the pic of the warrant is the image in the post i just mentioned - and, I think he/she was trying to read, make out the words from that pic. I'm not aware of any other pic of the warrant, but I could be wrong.

One thing I don't understand about this family is how they ALL seem so calm when it comes to Relisha. I was listening to the Grandmother's JVM interview this morning and she was so calm. It was kind of like she was talking matter of factly. JVM asked "what happened to Relisha?" and the grandmother was just like "I don't know where Relisha is" I just can't understand how all of them, the aunt, grandmother, mother, stepfather, ALL of them are so calm. This is an 8 year old child! Why are you so calm???????

I remember the spongebob mailbox one as well. Her caption was something like "this is in DC yall"

I think so. I think Relisha was for his enjoyment...although I don't understand where the money came from. Drugs maybe?

BTW...don't gloss over my posts! :lol:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I'm leaning back that way too. It makes sense as to why he killed himself. Yes I always wondered about drugs being a source of his income.

I can't remember who it was - but iirc, the pic of the warrant is the image in the post i just mentioned - and, I think he/she was trying to read, make out the words from that pic. I'm not aware of any other pic of the warrant, but I could be wrong.

Yes that's the only one I saw too

Chief Lanier said the last verified day Relisha was seen is 3/1.

122k8kp.jpg

https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan

That is only showing the experience of the LE Agent that requested the warrant imo.

I remember the spongebob mailbox one as well. Her caption was something like "this is in DC yall"

and then someone asked where and she said Union Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member