DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very close but my point was that there's no pool there? Remember the story that was told that she was suppose to be having a pool party with the granddaughter. And they seen her that day because she needed a bathsuit.... but she didn't have one. And KT so call bought one and returned it the grandmother and aunt's house....and the FBI had it now, if that's even true but...how did SY so call ended up with the bathsuit!??? I'm beyond frustrated by them and this poor little baby didn't even deserve this life.

But after all the child *advertiser censored* issues here involving the DC police...I'm worried because one killed himself and other one is in jail but I doubt very seriously that it's only 2....they need to hurry up & start posting pictures of POI because LE got a lot more than we know about. And where's SY & AW/TW because the can't possibly be walking the streets of DC, they're not at the Shelter even though they're homeless...because all the kids were taken on the 20th. Protected custody maybe!?!?!?

They said the "pool party" was said to be on Feb.26 at the Holiday Inn. The Days Inn is where they said Relisha was last seen on March 1.

Retweeted by wusa9
Erik Lee ‏@eriklee136 2m
@DCPoliceDept Chief Cathy Lanier arrives #Nats Par for opening ceremonies of home opener. Game is on @wusa9!#Natson9 pic.twitter.com/6XbtGyc3Zr

282g950.jpg

Who has a pool party on a Wednesday at a hotel? I have two kids and have never been invited to a child's party during the week. They are full of poop. I am so frustrated with these people.

They said the "pool party" was said to be on Feb.26 at the Holiday Inn. The Days Inn is where they said Relisha was last seen on March 1.

The pool party could be easily proven, I'm sure LE have already checked this out.
There would be records of a party booked and at least the amount of children attending.

I don't think there was a pool party IMO x

There is the Shaniya Davis case but neither killed themself. Not the momster nor the killer. After leaving the hotel he killed her and dumped her off the road in overgrowth.

What's so bad is that the mother pleas to second-degree murder, human trafficking, first-degree kidnapping, first-degree sex offense, felony child abuse with prostitution, child abuse involving a sex act, sexual servitude, indecent liberties with a child and conspiracy to commit sex offense of a child. She was sentenced to between 210 and 261 months in prison. And because of that...he was only with 1st degree murder and assault but not the rape even though autopsy said she died from suffocation and the sexual assault... and even had her feces covered blanket that was found outside her trailer....that makes me sick all over again...he's sentenced to death and her 29 year old mother only gets 17 years and she's free...SMH!!!

Release the pictures le!

Yes. Waiting here impatiently :banghead: I need to go into work around 3 ish for a few hours and then dinner out with Mr. Bravo!!!!!

The pool party could be easily proven, I'm sure LE have already checked this out.
There would be records of a party booked and at least the amount of children attending.

I don't think there was a pool party IMO x

I don't either! I'm just trying to keep the dates straight of when this "pool party" was said to have occurred.

Yes. Waiting here impatiently :banghead: I need to go into work around 3 ish for a few hours and then dinner out with Mr. Bravo!!!!!

Bring the dinner home and light a candle. :lol:

Just saw a post on a sm site from someone saying that the wad of cash SY and boyfriend were displaying was from a settlement they were due as they had a car crash in the past. [modsnip]

The 26th is suppose to be the pool party. The problem is that hotel doesn't have an indoor pool.

This poor child. Unfortunately, does not look good for finding her alive. The simple fact that Tatum purchased trash bags, shovel, etc. He was found dead of probable suicide, but where are all the items he bought.
I need to catch up here so I apologize if that question has been answered.
I actually hope she has been sold - keeps hope alive.

What's so bad is that the mother pleas to second-degree murder, human trafficking, first-degree kidnapping, first-degree sex offense, felony child abuse with prostitution, child abuse involving a sex act, sexual servitude, indecent liberties with a child and conspiracy to commit sex offense of a child. She was sentenced to between 210 and 261 months in prison. And because of that...he was only with 1st degree murder and assault but not the rape even though autopsy said she died from suffocation and the sexual assault... and even had her feces covered blanket that was found outside her trailer....that makes me sick all over again...he's sentenced to death and her 29 year old mother only gets 17 years and she's free...SMH!!!

O/T: Shaniya Davis case:

"I gave her to him to cover $200. He was only supposed to have sex," a sobbing Davis told investigators at the time.

Cumberland County District Attorney Billy West said McNeill previously lent Davis $200 to buy food and pay for a hotel room when she and her children were homeless. Information in an autopsy report claimed the debt to be drug-related, but West said that was incorrect.

McNeill came to the Fayetteville mobile home park where Davis lived on Nov. 10, 2009, to have sex with someone else, West said, but when that fell through, he went to Davis' home and demanded that she either pay him the $200 or have sex with him.

When Davis refused, McNeill took Shaniya instead, West said, adding that investigators never believed her claims that she tried to stop McNeill from taking her daughter."

http://www.wral.com/mother-pleads-guilty-in-shaniya-davis-death/13011614/

And:

"The father of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis told Oprah Winfrey today that the girl's mother trafficked the child to pay off a drug debt.

The allegation by Bradley Lockhart came a day after Mario Andrette O'Neill was charged with the rape and murder of Shaniya. O'Neill is the man police say is shown on a Sanford, N.C., hotel surveillance camera carrying Shaniya into a hotel room shortly after she was reported missing. He is being held without bond."

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/accused-shaniya-davis-kidnapper-charged-murder-rape/story?id=9136407

I don't either! I'm just trying to keep the dates straight of when this "pool party" was said to have occurred.

The 26th is suppose to be the pool party. The problem is that hotel doesn't have an indoor pool. IMO just another lie!!!

Just saw a post on a sm site from someone saying that the wad of cash SY and boyfriend were displaying was from a settlement they were due as they had a car crash in the past. [modsnip}

Well I hope they reported it.

Question, sorry if this has been covered, are there any previous reports, etc confirming Domestic Violence on Khalil's part previous to his wife's murder? TIA

Regarding the wads of cash photos...they bought Air Jordan's for the boys(photo). Was there any mention of buying anything for Relisha?

ETA. What was the date of the cash post?
...TIA

What's so sad is that pimping out your kids / selling them happens all over the world. Thailand and other Asian countries especially. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli