DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

LE is reviewing video coverage of Union Station from March 1st onward to see if Relisha had been put on a train!

:what:

I know I heard this at the end of one of the new videos yesterday. I think it was from WUSA.

Good question. I don't know if in the U.S. folks receive Child Tax Credits or not. And what the criteria may be if they do.

:seeya: I have checked a few tax websites for child tax credits and in every article it states you have to have a income, LIKE A JOB to claim CTC. Which we know SY did not have time for.JMO

Excellent points Abstar80. 12 months is a really long time to groom. I wonder if the Family is just trying to convince the public they were completely duped over a long period of time. In other words they lied???? IMO

Yes and it does seem everyone was ok with it. If Relisha was being abused during all those visits with Tatum there would be signs. Behavioral changes etc. etc. IMO they knew. Grandma and Auntie had to see some change in Relisha and question it. Mom and Stepdad (or whatever he is) are a different story. IMO they knew from the get go.

Like migraines?

I've been watching this case and it is very frustrating. But I have a question I'm not sure has been asked yet. If it has sorry in advance. But if AW is Relisha's stepfather, wouldn't that mean her moms last name would be the same as his?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SY and TW aren't married. TW is SY's boyfriend. Why the media keeps referring to TW as "step-father" I don't know.

If he bought her a swimsuit for a birthday party at a hotel/motel/holiday inn, with a swimming pool.... why did Relisha's mom have it?

Most excellent question. Wasn't the last known sighting of Relisha 3-1, the day that the video of both she and Tatum are walking down the hallway? The same 'outing' that Tatum bought the swimsuit and claimed an indoor pool party? This clothing should have remained unaccounted for or at Tatum's house, in his car/s, in his possession. So how does SY end up with this swimsuit?

So Tatum buys Relisha a swimsuit for a swimming party? BS, IMO it was to get the child comfortable with less and less clothing...

Most excellent question. Wasn't the last known sighting of Relisha 3-1, the day that the video of both she and Tatum are walking down the hallway? The same 'outing' that Tatum bought the swimsuit and claimed an indoor pool party? This clothing should have remained unaccounted for or at Tatum's house, in his car/s, in his possession. So how does SY end up with this swimsuit?

So Tatum buys Relisha a swimsuit for a swimming party? BS, IMO it was to get the child comfortable with less and less clothing...

The video of KLT and Relisha is from Feb.26 at Holiday Inn. I think that's when the "pool party" was supposed to be? Last known sighting of Relisha is March 1. Keeping the dates straight can be confusing!

CUCKOOHEAD...no the surveillance of them walking together is from 02/26. I believe that was the Days Inn but it doesn't have an indoor pool but the Fairfield Inn up the street does which is off of Bladensburg Rd NE.

CUCKOOHEAD...no the surveillance of them walking together is from 02/26. I believe that was the Days Inn but it doesn't have an indoor pool but the Fairfield Inn up the street does which is off of Bladensburg Rd NE.

The Feb.26 video footage is Feb.26. at Holiday Inn. The Days Inn is last sighting of Relisha on March 1. Isn't both hotels very close to each other?

Slightly O/T, but a question for you guys.

What cases here on WS involved an abduction of a child for trafficking purposes? TIA

<thinking out loud...sold for adoption on the black market...doubt this is the case, just brainstorming>

If we look at the stats of other cases here on WS, these perps usually kill the child then kill themselves, not sell them, etc...

Klunder threw Kathlynn Shepard off a bridge (after taking her and another girl (who escaped) to a pig farm) before killing himself...

I'm trying to get a feel for this case in comparison to other cases.

jmo, thanks everyone for being here. I'm behind, trying to catch up.

I asked the question upstream but didn't see the answer, sorry if I missed it, what was that case where the uncle killed himself and they were looking for the girl's body? What distances were involved in that case?

Also, has the dump / landfill been searched where the hotel garbage is taken to? TIA

With all the LE devoted to this case, and traceable phone pings, etc, I'm somewhat surprised they haven't found Relisha yet.

Also, about Klunder, I want to note that he killed himself at a different location from where he disposed of Kathlynn's body. I know each case varies, but this makes me question about her being located at the park.

Relisha was not a stranger to him that he came across and impulsively abducted, as we see in so many other cases. This makes me wonder, if that he did kill her, he might not have just dumped her like trash, but maybe taken some care in the disposal process (grave, etc.).

jmo

Bruce Leshan &#8207;@BruceLeshan 1m
#BREAKING #RelishaRudd @DCPoliceDept expects to release photos today of people it wants to identify and question. @wusa9

The Feb.26 video footage is Feb.26. at Holiday Inn. The Days Inn is last sighting of Relisha on March 1. Isn't both hotels very close to each other?

Yes, very close but my point was that there's no pool there? Remember the story that was told that she was suppose to be having a pool party with the granddaughter. And they seen her that day because she needed a bathsuit.... but she didn't have one. And KT so call bought one and returned it the grandmother and aunt's house....and the FBI had it now, if that's even true but...how did SY so call ended up with the bathsuit!??? I'm beyond frustrated by them and this poor little baby didn't even deserve this life.

But after all the child *advertiser censored* issues here involving the DC police...I'm worried because one killed himself and other one is in jail but I doubt very seriously that it's only 2....they need to hurry up & start posting pictures of POI because LE got a lot more than we know about. And where's SY & AW/TW because the can't possibly be walking the streets of DC, there not at the Shelter even though they're homeless...because all the kids were taken on the 20th. Protected custody maybe!?!?!?

There is the Shaniya Davis case but neither killed themself. Not the momster nor the killer. After leaving the hotel he killed her and dumped her off the road in overgrowth.

Yes, very close but my point was that there's no pool there? Remember the story that was told that she was suppose to be having a pool party with the granddaughter. And they seen her that day because she needed a bathsuit.... but she didn't have one. And KT so call bought one and returned it the grandmother and aunt's house....and the FBI had it now, if that's even true but...how did SY so call ended up with the bathsuit!??? I'm beyond frustrated by them and this poor little baby didn't even deserve this life.

But after all the child *advertiser censored* issues here involving the DC police...I'm worried because one killed himself and other one is in jail but I doubt very seriously that it's only 2....they need to hurry up & start posting pictures of POI because LE got a lot more than we know about. And where's SY & AW/TW because the can't possibly be walking the streets of DC, they're not at the Shelter even though they're homeless...because all the kids were taken on the 20th. Protected custody maybe!?!?!?

WUSA9... Just said the police want to know more from parents and made reference to the social media post with wads of money. Also, said LE wants to know why SY was so sure that her child was safe & didn't report her missing.... the doo doo is getting ready to hit the fan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat