DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know of people in this area having birthday parties at indoor swimming pools in hotels......but none of the kids came up missing. :(

This case gets more sick and twisted with each new revelation. I really hope SY, MYT, the aunt(s) and TW along with whoever else turned a blind eye go to prison forever!

I like the reporters on WUSA. I hope they stay on this case like they say they will. I could tell on the most recent videos from today that they are just as affected as we all are. Too bad Relisha's parents and the rest of her family aren't.

If we do get photos of folks coming and going from hotel rooms the dates are going to be crucial.

WTF .............. :(
I'm trying to hang with you guys, I promise. But I'm not sure how much longer I can. What would be the purpose of a swimsuit in winter? :(

ETA ,, rhetorical question ^^ I know the answer.

I have noticed there are indoor pools accessible year round in hotels throughout states that have more severe weather during the winter months...

However... I feel... As most of you all do, too... That there were ulterior motives for him buying the swimsuit...

JMO

As much as this is killing me to type (the whole sad saga is killing me) I cant help but wonder what style of bathing suit :banghead: I wish these dark questions would stop popping into my head :scared:

I do know of people in this area having birthday parties at indoor swimming pools in hotels......but none of the kids came up missing. :(

Thanks for confirming because I never heard if it. In my area, there are pool parties but at the YMCA or other recreational places. I guess hotels use it as secondary income. again it would be easy to check if there was a party on the 26th and who hosted it.

Oh boy. WOW! First of all that just makes me cringe that he may have bought her a swimsuit. For a pool party, allegedly. With a granddaughter that we haven't seen ANY proof that she even exists. He bought her a swimsuit for this pool party. But we did not see anyone else but Relisha and that monster on the surveillance. And then he brought this swimsuit to the family on the 1st. On the last day Relisha is known to be alive for certain, the last day she is seen for certain, as confirmed by LE.

YET, between March 19th and now they've not said ONE thing about seeing her on THIS day?! Correct me if I'm wrong but did they not state that nobody in the family saw her at all past 2/26, that they only talked to her via phone? Interestingly enough the instagram video was on March 1st also, wasn't it? But that's another story.

So why bring this up now? Seriously, IF he bought her a swimsuit, after all this family has to know and have heard as far as what people are thinking about what happened or could have happened, why wait until NOW to bring this up? OMG my mind is just reeling and I am literally shaking just imagining that child, ANY child, led into a hotel room by a grown man, and made to put on a swimsuit for who knows what kind of sick games.

I have a feeling this entire swimsuit/seeing Relisha on March 1 story is a complete lie. For some reason I think grandma is feeling like she needs to feed a story to the general public because it's going to come out that she knew Relisha was going to a hotel with this man. Jmo

Thanks for confirming because I never heard if it. In my area, there are pool parties but at the YMCA or other recreational places. I guess hotels use it as secondary income. again it would be easy to check if there was a party on the 26th and who hosted it.

Is that when they say the party was? That was a Wednesday.

Why take the suit to the family anyway? Did he leave other clothing with the family or just a swimsuit?

I can't help but point out that this story comes from the family. With no collaboration from anyone else. And also that LE does not seem to include this alleged contact with Relisha in their timeline. Which tells me they may be questioning the credibility.

Hey. Today, the chief mentioned the location area Relisha was last seen on Mar. 1. Does anyone know what is in that area that she was likely referring to? (the hotel, the park, etc). Thanks!

Why take the suit to the family anyway? Did he leave other clothing with the family or just a swimsuit?

I can't help but point out that this story comes from the family. With no collaboration from anyone else. And also that LE does not seem to include this alleged contact with Relisha in their timeline. Which tells me they may be questioning the credibility.

And I just want to point out that with the GJ going on...WTH... keep talking. :floorlaugh:

(just jumping off you)

We know they saw Relisha on the 1st because the time stamp on the video of her dancing around was on the 1st. . .and SY posted it on her Instagram.

That's the thing. . .their story was that he took her on the 26th and they never saw her again. But it turns out they at least saw her on the 1st per the video. I think the truth is she went back and forth with him several times. They just want to cover themselves, so they can pretend they didn't know anything about the abuse. . .they knew. :furious:

I won't waste space in the thread explaining why Google can't see your MAC address. You can verify this yourself - sniff packets on each side of your router's WAN/LAN. On the WAN side, the MAC addresses in those frames will be that of your router's WAN interface and that of the last router that passed that packet to your router (maybe your upstream cable provider, etc.). On the LAN side, the MAC addresses in those frames will be that of your router's LAN interface and that of the device that originated/received the packet, e.g. your laptop.

Here's why I think this whole topic is relevant:
  • I think Kahlil Tatum has at least one Android mobile device. That would explain the Gmail account (linking to a Google/Gmail account is one of the first setup steps in initial configuration of an Android device), the link from the bank account to Gmail (Android app store and/or Google Wallet), and the subpoena to Google very early in LE's investigation.
  • I think LE subpoena'd Google to find out the locations he had accessed their servers from because Android devices connect back to Google servers nearly constantly in the background (new mail, calendar, text messages, etc.)
  • Their requested info included times and IP addresses, which would give LE a very good idea of when and where Kahlil Tatum's Android device was at all times that it was powered on and connected to a data network, and a good set of starting contacts/locations to make contact
  • Thus - I think it would be reasonable to assume that LE has a pretty good bead on exactly where Kahlil Tatum (or at least his Android device) has or hasn't been in the last while, and that it was this information that led LE to these hotels/locations rather than some random phone tip.

First sentence BBM. ITA, spoonarmy! This space should not be wasted on discussing why Google can't see your MAC address - especially since I did not say that Google can see your MAC address. This thread is all about Relisha!!!

As for why this "whole topic is relevant," again, ITA!!! I never disagreed on that point. My apologies if it came across that way. As an Android owner since the OS first came out, I understand and agree with all your bullet points!

WHERE IS RELISHA?!

I have a feeling this entire swimsuit/seeing Relisha on March 1 story is a complete lie. For some reason I think grandma is feeling like she needs to feed a story to the general public because it's going to come out that she knew Relisha was going to a hotel with this man. Jmo
You know, that's an interesting angle Hejlena... According to the news report, the family has said that the swimsuit is now in the FBI's possession.

Do you guys think that:
  1. the FBI has a swimsuit at all? Or is this another lie from Relisha's family?
  2. the FBI has a swimsuit, but it was not in fact purchased by Tatum, but was passed off as such to the FBI by the family?
  3. the FBI has a swimsuit, it was purchased by Tatum, returned to the family on a day they saw Relisha in person as per the family story?
I think 2-3 is more likely, because it would be a pretty bold move to directly name check the FBI there is no such swimsuit in their possession.

I previously would have been firmly sold on #2, but the way things have gone down since KT's death make me wonder if there's more truth to the family's direct knowledge/lack thereof than I gave them credit for before, and it could actually be #3...

As I said, my theory is that LE knows where KT has been by tracking his Android device. I think his use of that device led LE to these locations.

KT is showing his face and acting pretty normal in that surveillance footage: I don't think that at that time he was feeling to need to cover his tracks in any way related to Relisha, it was business as normal for him. Therefore he might have actually been dumb/sloppy/overconfident enough to (only a few days later) give the family a swimsuit that he did buy for Relisha that might contain evidence of some sort of a criminal act, or that was purchased in a way that could be tied to him.

Hey. Today, the chief mentioned the location area Relisha was last seen on Mar. 1. Does anyone know what is in that area that she was likely referring to? (the hotel, the park, etc). Thanks!

I am glad you asked this question...

Yes...LE said the last sighting was at Blandensburg Road, NE area of Washington DC...

Does anyone know the significance of this road?

TIA...:seeya:

I know ppl do kid bday parties at hotels w/ indoor pools. From what I've seen, a parent rents a room, the kids all swim and have a slumber/sleepover at the hotel.

But I don't know why KT took her, BY himself from video we saw, alone into a room.
Where was the "granddaughter?"

You know, that's an interesting angle Hejlena... According to the news report, the family has said that the swimsuit is now in the FBI's possession.

Do you guys think that:
  1. the FBI has a swimsuit at all? Or is this another lie from Relisha's family?
  2. the FBI has a swimsuit, but it was not in fact purchased by Tatum, but was passed off as such to the FBI by the family?
  3. the FBI has a swimsuit, it was purchased by Tatum, returned to the family on a day they saw Relisha in person as per the family story?
I think 2-3 is more likely, because it would be a pretty bold move to directly name check the FBI there is no such swimsuit in their possession.

I previously would have been firmly sold on #2, but the way things have gone down since KT's death make me wonder if there's more truth to the family's direct knowledge/lack thereof than I gave them credit for before, and it could actually be #3...

As I said, my theory is that LE knows where KT has been by tracking his Android device. I think his use of that device led LE to these locations.

KT is showing his face and acting pretty normal in that surveillance footage: I don't think that at that time he was feeling to need to cover his tracks in any way related to Relisha, it was business as normal for him. Therefore he might have actually been dumb/sloppy/overconfident enough to (only a few days later) give the family a swimsuit that he did buy for Relisha that might contain evidence of some sort of a criminal act, or that was purchased in a way that could be tied to him.

BBM

That's what I think too. It's what makes me lean towards thinking he didn't plan to sell or kill Relisha. Her death was an unintended result of something sinister. Everything after was CYA.

:moo:

ETA #2. . .in case there are inappropriate pictures of Relisha in that swim suit.

Or #3.

Well If true and the FBI does have a swim suit I'm sure they have gone over it carefully. I don't know what to think. From the Chiefs pressers there has been nothing I recall she ever said that indicated the Family were helping in any way. That the Family had stated something and LE confirmed as fact Etc. etc. Does not appear to be any kind of a positive relationship with Family and LE. Makes it tough to sort out the fact/fiction IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland