DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

:tyou:

Here's the part I missed:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MTY: I sure am. Like the one about getting my daughter sober. My daughter does not indulge in drugs. They're talking about my daughter's appearance on every one of her news appearance that she did in her plea for her daughter. My daughter was born with big eyes. When my daughter cries, her eyes get extra big.

JVM: I know. Look...

MTY: I mean...

JVM: Melissa, on Facebook, the "Washington Post" is reporting...

GC: Mrs. Young -- Mrs. Young...

JVM: Hold on a second. The "Washington Post" is reporting that on Facebook your daughter posted, quote, "high as a kite," "Sometimes I wonder why I had children."

MTY: My daughter hang around people; they get high. But my daughter herself doesn't get high. I can't even get my daughter to drink at my birthday party.

JVM: All right.

MTY: I can't get my daughter to do -- like when her cousins come over to observe my birthday party, her cousins try to get her to drink and do what they do. They can't even get my daughter to do none of that.

As far as -- I understand where they're coming from, where with her posts and her pictures and stuff. It`s...

JVM: Dr. Gabe -- Dr. Gabe, you wanted to say something to Melissa Young, the missing child's grandmother.

GC: Yes. Yes, thank you, Jane. And Mrs. Young, in all due respect, I know this is a very difficult time for you.

MTY: I don`t want you to say nothing.

GC: Look, no, I don`t want you to hang up. Honestly, I feel for you. I have empathy for you and your family, and I understand what`s going on. But I`m sure you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hitting the wall - so I'm not sure how much more I can transcribe tonight (this morning) as I'm going on 24 hours without sleep on a school night.

I saw posts as JVM was playing live (7 pm Eastern) that mentioned things I'm not seeing, specific to MTY, so I'm trying to make sure I don't miss those.

It's always interesting to compare what I hear :earson: to the cnn.com transcription. The crosstalk is a nightmare!

I hope I've been able to relay the manner of speech, because in this particular case, I think it's pertinent.

Relisha is totally worth the effort, and I'm so glad I didn't fall asleep before I finished this time.

You kind words kept me going so.....

:gthanks:

#FindRelisha

Just finished reading your transcripts, and once again, thank you for an awesome job! I could picture everything as if I was watching the show, and I could literally hear JVM's voice in my head :eek: (she is so annoying to me, but for Relisha, I can tolerate her).

Clearly, I am not a big fan of JVM (or NG), but their shows are very popular and watched by millions. They are keeping Relisha's name in the national news, and for that I love them. Whatever it takes to find Relisha!

Where are you, baby girl?!

Just finished reading your transcripts, and once again, thank you for an awesome job! I could picture everything as if I was watching the show, and I could literally hear JVM's voice in my head :eek: (she is so annoying to me, but for Relisha, I can tolerate her).

Clearly, I am not a big fan of JVM (or NG), but their shows are very popular and watched by millions. They are keeping Relisha's name in the national news, and for that I love them. Whatever it takes to find Relisha!

Where are you, baby girl?!

Yes, I totally agree. Thank you, Kimi!

^^^ snipped & BBM^^^

debloree,

Are you compiling a Word copy, because media keeps updating the original, and the details keep changing? I'm behind on the thread, so forgive me if this has already been addressed :blushing:

Yes just started last night. I saved the whole articles and then posted some snips in the Social Media thread. I can see how tired I was, please excuse repeats. :facepalm:

Yes just started last night. I saved the whole articles and then posted some snips in the Social Media thread. I can see how tired I was, please excuse repeats. :facepalm:

I feel your pain! I fell asleep & didn't finish the 1st time & refused to allow that to happen again.

With all of the moving targets - errr, changing stories in this case, documenting the media articles is an excellent idea. IDK why the press doesn't create a new URL when they update an article - it makes fact checking very difficult. Perhaps they're not used to having such detail-oriented readers, but we analyze these articles, at times, word for word.

The last case I sleuthed has had articles with rewrites that weren't labeled as updates, and details that flat out vanished. Because of the 10% copyright rule, it drove us insane. However, all we had were the links and our memory to attest to crucial facts of the case. Had we done what you're doing now, sleuthing would have been so much easier! :clap:

The facts were likely rescinded by the DA, and will come out at trial :twocents: So everything happens for a reason. However, your focus is on the main players who should have been in charge of, but failed to properly watch out for Relisha.

I need a few REM cycles, and I'm volunteering at my daughters' school today (eldest is playing Phyllis Wheatley, colonial African American poet who met George Washington). I am in :tears: just imagining Relisha in this very place today - cherished, proud, the sparkle of new learning and growth in her big brown eyes, braids flying, you know, enjoying the life she so richly deserves but never ever had! :stormingmad: doesn't even begin to cover my emotions. I am wondering where she is, wanting to know why....
:sigh:

I'm sorry for another long post!

I will check in with you ASAP to see how I can help!

:grouphug:

#FindRelisha

WTOP ‏@WTOP 3m
Leave questions now. @DCPoliceDept Chief Cathy Lanier takes your questions at 10 a.m., April 9 on #AskThe http://bit.ly/1ee9hPv

Wow, popsicle! The thanks button is simply not enough!

:gthanks:

I hope people take advantage of this link, or are able to get through on the phone lines tomorrow morning to speak to Chief Lanier.

I am very interested to see/hear what she has to say about the case. I know she's been very controlled thus far.

Any new information will be big news. I'm officially on line and needles until tomorrow morning - and holding out hope for something positive!

#FindRelisha

Here's the part I missed:

MTY: I sure am. Like the one about getting my daughter sober. My daughter does not indulge in drugs. They're talking about my daughter's appearance on every one of her news appearance that she did in her plea for her daughter. My daughter was born with big eyes. When my daughter cries, her eyes get extra big.

JVM: I know. Look...

MTY: I mean...

JVM: Melissa, on Facebook, the "Washington Post" is reporting...

GC: Mrs. Young -- Mrs. Young...

JVM: Hold on a second. The "Washington Post" is reporting that on Facebook your daughter posted, quote, "high as a kite," "Sometimes I wonder why I had children."

MTY: My daughter hang around people; they get high. But my daughter herself doesn't get high. I can't even get my daughter to drink at my birthday party.

JVM: All right.

MTY: I can't get my daughter to do -- like when her cousins come over to observe my birthday party, her cousins try to get her to drink and do what they do. They can't even get my daughter to do none of that.

As far as -- I understand where they're coming from, where with her posts and her pictures and stuff. It`s...

JVM: Dr. Gabe -- Dr. Gabe, you wanted to say something to Melissa Young, the missing child's grandmother.

GC: Yes. Yes, thank you, Jane. And Mrs. Young, in all due respect, I know this is a very difficult time for you.

MTY: I don`t want you to say nothing.

GC: Look, no, I don`t want you to hang up. Honestly, I feel for you. I have empathy for you and your family, and I understand what`s going on. But I`m sure you...

Does she have a problem with him or something?

For those members looking for VA Court Records, I would look first at Arlington County & Alexandria. You will need to check both the general district listings as well as the circuit court case information. Back in the late 80s and 90s, both South Arlington and Old Towne Alexandria had a few very dicey public housing communities. The nature of these communities was very similar to what we are seeing in the DC public housing.

Both Alexandria and South Arlington have seen a lot of rede elopement over the past 10-20 years. So, it wouldn't be surprising if the Y/T family moved back to the NE sector of DC after some displacement in Virginia.

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 2m
#RelishaRudd Special: Live streaming and live on-air at @wusa9 Wednesday night at 7:00, dedicated to missing girl. pic.twitter.com/iD0DTFvgEU

Does she have a problem with him or something?

This exchange followed the "Lion's Den" saying a few things against SY & Co., and IMV, MTY was on the defensive - if not borderline aggressive by this point.

I hope JVM posts more clips, because you can hear MTY trying to interject, but she's unable to do so. That's a lack of control over the situation. They panel is calling her daughter to the carpet - point after point - and we all know what happened to (and is happening to) Relisha is indefensible.

So, her defense mechanism: anger and threatening to end the conversation when she has a national / international platform to spread awareness about Relisha.

That speaks volumes about her.

What she says is just as important as what she doesn't (as is the context, delivery, tripping over words / contradiction, etc.).

I tweeted @janinedriver a while back to analyze the raw video of @ShomariStone's interview with SY. Imagine how much of a problem MTY will have after she's presented with those findings "for the 1st time" :thud:

If you believe she actually never saw her daughter say that before last night, live on JVM, of course..... :facepalm:

Someone posted this link earlier about a decomposed body found along I-95 in Spotsylvania County...which is below again if you missed it.

http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2014/04/04/decomposed-body-found-along-i-95-in-spotsy/

But this was from, April 4th...I'm not hoping that it's Relisha but the article said that Police could not identify it as male or female. Has anyone heard anything else about this story???

Now, I just mapped out Bladensburg Rd Ne, Washington, DC to the Gilpin Court Housing Authority which has the address of 102 W Charity Street. I found a location by mile marker 125, south of Massaponax exit off of I-95 which was a Massaponax(random) high school(8201 Jefferson Davis Hwy) just to get an idea of the vicinity of the locations. Boy oh boy, why does that mile marker 125 fall right in the middle of the route going to Richmond. JMO but I hope that is not little Relisha.

Read the article and map out the addresses...it's a theory even if it's not a good one. Where are you Relisha??? I pray that it's not you but I wish they would hurry up and update that story...because this thought is haunting me right now.

spotsylvania---july 4th case iirc, someone saw a child being abducted into a blue van...remember that anyone?

Right, unknown 12 year old male... still no leads but how long does it take to ID a body???

It was a boy. I really got involved with this because my kids were around that area around that time visiting. I don't think they ever found any thing out.I am still interested in this. It was put on websleuths here too. I felt so sorry for the poor woman that thought she witnessed the abduction not knowing what happened.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/07/12-year-old-abducted-in-spotsylvania-90976.html

Here's a link to the thread on WS for reference re: the abduction in Spotsylvania I mentioned above, for anyone who might be interested.

I see popsicle started that thread. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214597

Eta:
WAIT A MINUTE---What about Alexis Murphy or another one of RAT'S victims?! There are quite a few cases out of Virginia I learned about from Alexis Murphy's thread. Every time I see Virginia, RAT COMES TO MIND.

The JVM transcriptionists heard it different. :blushing:

"M. YOUNG: That`s what I feel, that other people is involved. Because he`s deceased. They still don`t know her whereabouts. And I think somebody -- somebody else does have her. I really do."

IDK, I played that that back SO many times with my iPod earphones plugged into my TV! It was difficult to hear her, so it's possible I got it wrong (or maybe vice versa?) :sigh:

If so, I'm sorry!

ITA, I hope the Task Force is watching (but I also am :praying: that she keeps talking, and no one gives her the head's up that we're onto her & silences her) because for now, MTY is the only one willing to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ETA: Some of her comments re: time stamps of photos & tapes make me suspicious that she or someone in her circle is reading the blogs. I apologize for how my OP came out (all wrong! :thud: )
I know we have guest readers, and I apologize for saying that anyone here would tell her anything. I clearly need to get more sleep, after transcribing that madness that is MTY, but life does not stand still and I made the choice to not sleep to transcribe!

Please accept my apologies for putting my foot knee deep in my mouth! I am truly sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't imagine more deafening silence!

:stormingmad:

You never know who reading? So your feeling are the same as a lot of others.

I think she might have been sold or killed maybe both. Sold to be killed. In that area it very high chance of that and I think they know this, as well read it. Its' a easy outing( way to get off). suspect dead ,girl missing but they still get paid from the tv shows and maybe even the murder /sell..

I think the money flashing is good sign of something happened. I understand its tax return season ok but a car wreck in 2013 early in the year that money would have been gotten in august-oct of the same year.

As far tax return money they can figure that out. If someone was flashing 3-5K$ or more then that's the same as the amount for child trafficking of a child ,right on the buttons.. I think Le should look into that aspect.

This case is just awful , You normally want to feel sorry for the family and mothers involved but you cant because they all got something to hide. To many lies to tell for their own skin from the frying pan when none of them is the criminal to start. I do feel sorry for this young girls young brothers and sisters siblings.. I"ll give them my sympathy and I hope social service 's of Dc send them far away from these people with no contact what so ever.

I hate to wish that foster life of a child on someone, it so damning and life changing but at same time. I find it a better hope and saftey for them, than this family of shadow makers with a new story to tell for profit..

Sold their own blood up the river for money. the lowest thing on the planet is money the highest is life of your children. Love the children , take care of them so they take care of you in same manner .. My mother worked two jobs and went to college to raise me and my brother. My dad died in the service along the way, she never asked for hand out, she paid for day care and picked us up from it , even if she had to walk... When I got 3rd pay check as lawyer. I bought her a home and a nice car, I didn't own anything but a few suits for work. I told my mother I love you and thank you because she didn't have to do it. She could've sold me and brother up the river, or put us in foster care. But you know what she didn't she told us about life and showed us about life, struggle will always equal success. love and care lasts longer.

If they are reading then read this line 100x's times. because I'm a long time lawyer and I wouldn't take your case. If the state forced me too. I'd retired my license to the fire place and quit.!! This young girl deserve better than this circus of lies. What did she do to deserve this?? I'm so mad right now.

SBM BBM

This! This! Is this a slip up?! He, as in KT, received WHAT?! Payment? Or He, as in perp, has received Relisha? Photos?
I hope LE caught this and is now bringing her in for further questioning!!

She actually said because he's deceased. Not received.

Melissa Turner is posting on the Help Find Relisha Rudd fb page. Not a good idea, IMO.

Kimi_SFC, thank you so much for all the awesome transcripts, and all the work that you do here! You're wonderful! I hope you get some rest after all that!

So much in MYT's interviews! And that "story" about the "car accident" sounds like she made most of it up, if not all of it, as she went along. Very much the way she has made up just about everything she has said about SY and most of all Relisha. MYT is a stupid woman who will lie no matter what. My question is, why does MYT feel the "need" to lie to anyone about her granddaughter, Relisha's disappearance? IMO, this goes beyond trying to protect SY. This is much more than that. I think MYT knows a lot more about KLT than she will ever admit to. Again though, the question remains, why lie about the events leading up to her own granddaughter's disappearance and probable murder?

Are these transcripts ( Kimi_SFC's transcripts) going to be in the Media/Timeline links?

TIA

AMBER ALERT: Man in video ID'd; Relisha Rudd still missing

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- D.C. police have identified the man shown in a video last week who was wanted for questioning in the Relisha Rudd case.

Police said in a press release that they have interviewed the man and he is cooperating in the investigation.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/2014/04/07/relisha-rudd-police-dc-missing-video/7428005/

Also from this link:

"The man didn't help police find Relisha or give them any clues about where she could be, police said."

Also from this link:

"The man didn't help police find Relisha or give them any clues about where she could be, police said."

I think if he was in the room when the wife was killed then he Is suspect of that crime. Pretty much. They don't' need a lot of proof if he help this tatum guy locate a gun, then his game is over.

He didn't go to police about it., he didn't report a felon trying to buy a deadly weapon. It also versus the law to help a felon locate a weapon.

They have leverage. they can charge him both murder's when get enough evidence too, if he picked him up multiple times.. They don't need a lot of proof beyond buying weapons for murder. Now this doesn't prove he did it or any crime. But it proves he witnessed it in way and went along with the murder or kid napping man times if this the case. conspiracy to commit is the charge, associate to attempted murder/murder, kidnapping, abduction. He and everyone else in this case can get those charges. As well as child *advertiser censored*.

I think the grandmother and mother know a lot. They seem well in contact with this tatum guy detail for detail. I find it heart breaking honestly. One thing I read is. the young girl dropped a bathsuit off the 1st of march late night after this party to her home. Why would she allow her to go back out?? a 8 yr old. if she had her own home, why didn't she let the grand daughter stay there if he daughter was homeless>??

To me this speak volumes of a sex *advertiser censored* crime case for profit. She knew what was going on, she just not going to say.

Dénouement;10425482 said:
Thanks for the transcript I would like to hear it because I'm just shaking my head while reading.

:shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member