DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to hear that about the 2 checks a month again. I thought it was the stepdad they said got 2 checks a month.

Oh wow, a new thread since I posted earlier today! That's good & bad...
good because so many people care,
bad because we haven't found Relisha yet. :crying:

I'll have to try and catch up later. For now, just a quick OT question:

How long does it usually take to hear back from a mod? I PM'd them yesterday, and earlier today, but I haven't received a reply yet. TIA.

Try a different Mod. Coldpizza and Kimster seem to the ones managing this thread. If it's urgent,,,,, hit the triangle ( like regarding a post on the thread , not just a random question) .

One more night to bed with no word on Relisha.
If you know where your children are tonight, you are blessed.

Someone posted this link earlier about a decomposed body found along I-95 in Spotsylvania County...which is below again if you missed it.

http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2014/04/04/decomposed-body-found-along-i-95-in-spotsy/

But this was from, April 4th...I'm not hoping that it's Relisha but the article said that Police could not identify it as male or female. Has anyone heard anything else about this story???

Now, I just mapped out Bladensburg Rd Ne, Washington, DC to the Gilpin Court Housing Authority which has the address of 102 W Charity Street. I found a location by mile marker 125, south of Massaponax exit off of I-95 which was a Massaponax(random) high school(8201 Jefferson Davis Hwy) just to get an idea of the vicinity of the locations. Boy oh boy, why does that mile marker 125 fall right in the middle of the route going to Richmond. JMO but I hope that is not little Relisha.

Read the article and map out the addresses...it's a theory even if it's not a good one. Where are you Relisha??? I pray that it's not you but I wish they would hurry up and update that story...because this thought is haunting me right now.

Gee, all my mother ever got for having two kids with ADHD and one with ADD was a lot of arguements with the school district. That having been said, may I echo the question everyone is asking: Where. is. Relisha???????

Riiiiiiight! :thud:

I'll call your three and raise you two.
:liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:

I don't know how they keep a straight face. I really don't. Maybe they are all so high all the time that they don't know what time it is, what day it is or what planet they're on. :facepalm:

Does anyone else wonder about the car accident? It was a one car accident into a tree in the middle of the day? Hmmmm. . .

She may getting a disability check too. Plus, taking the meds for ADD. SY might have glaucoma or something like that...and gets a prescription for medicinal marijuana...that's the reason everybody in the world sees her smoking on social media but her mother says she doesn't smoke or drink. Compulsive liars...do tell lies for no reason at all...they can't help it!!! IJS and it's JMO.

Someone posted this link earlier about a decomposed body found along I-95 in Spotsylvania County...which is below again if you missed it.

http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2014/04/04/decomposed-body-found-along-i-95-in-spotsy/

But this was from, April 4th...I'm not hoping that it's Relisha but the article said that Police could not identify it as male or female. Has anyone heard anything else about this story???

Now, I just mapped out Bladensburg Rd Ne, Washington, DC to the Gilpin Court Housing Authority which has the address of 102 W Charity Street. I found a location by mile marker 125, south of Massaponax exit off of I-95 which was a Massaponax(random) high school(8201 Jefferson Davis Hwy) just to get an idea of the vicinity of the locations. Boy oh boy, why does that mile marker 125 fall right in the middle of the route going to Richmond. JMO but I hope that is not little Relisha.

Read the article and map out the addresses...it's a theory even if it's not a good one. Where are you Relisha??? I pray that it's not you but I wish they would hurry up and update that story...because this thought is haunting me right now.

So this runs up along 95 south - which can take you in a few directions - Richmond and into the Carolinas. It is very possible based on the location that this body was thrown out of a car.
HOWEVER - with that being said - no matter how decomposed - I am pretty sure that they would have determined by now if it was that of a child - at minimum. Any body found at this time - ALL law enforcement would be on - as there are still Amber Alerts posted for RR up and down ALL of the main roads in this area - DC, MD and VA....

The theory and possibilities are def there, but I think it would be safe to assume that they would have been able to tell within 4 days - if it was a young child.

Or at least, that is what I am hoping. This poor little angel - I constantly wonder - where she is. Today it rained all day - every time I looked out the window, I wondered if she was out there and if she was warm and fed and prayed she wasn't being harmed. This is just one of the most tragic, hurtful crimes. I have a soft spot in my heart - for children and animals. They only want one thing in life - LOVE. How hard can that be? Breaks my heart.

AND THIS RING OF LIARS is literally making me want to bang my head against a wall....:banghead:

Gee, all my mother ever got for having two kids with ADHD and one with ADD was a lot of arguements with the school district. That having been said, may I echo the question everyone is asking: Where. is. Relisha???????

Kudos to your mom!!!!!!

This thread has been enlightening - too many able-bodied people living on government freebies & handouts. Those who should actually qualify get left out.

Has anyone looked at the criminal history on the mother and sister? Im not sure about the forum rules on this - but I think it is interesting and worth taking a look - esp at AY - coincidence? or something not known to all at this point?

Wait. You can get disability for ADHD????

Wheres my check????????????????

Has anyone looked at the criminal history on the mother and sister? Im not sure about the forum rules on this - but I think it is interesting and worth taking a look - esp at AY - coincidence? or something not known to all at this point?

I have been. Still trying to sort through all of the records with those names. I am having difficulty without knowing birth dates., and so far I haven't been able to find them. Anyone who knows please pm me. It will speed things up because these names are very common.

spotsylvania---july 4th case iirc, someone saw a child being abducted into a blue van...remember that anyone?

JVM – 4.7.14

SY (off camera): “I love you Relisha, Sweet Pea. Set Relisha free to come home to her mother, father, and her brother.”
(VIDEO CLIP)

JVM: (edited for brevity) Does it dove tail with the grandmother’s claim that there’s a conspiracy of silence here? (JVM continues on with a recap of the case timeline). Her grandmother said, Oh she thought they were attending a pool party.

[VIDEO REPLAY FROM LAST APPEARANCE: “MTY: She went to a pool party. They was supposed to had her his granddaughter 9-year old granddaughter was supposed to had a pool party at a hotel… an indoor at the indoor pool there at the hotel]

JVM: A pool party? In February? At a sleazy hotel? What was really going on in that hotel? (JVM then addresses the facebook photo of AW with cash in his mouth & SY receiving $4,000, asks people to call in, then thanks Melissa Young (MTY) her “special guest” for joining her).
I’ve gotta start by asking you, Melissa, where did you daughter’s husband get all the money that he was stuffing in his mouth? And why are we hearing reports that your daughter also got $4,000 right around the time, shortly after her daughter disappeared?

MTY: (pause) Hello.

JVM: Hello! Did you hear my question? Melissa….!

MTY: Yes, yes ma’am, I heard it. (but doesn’t answer)

JVM: OK, well, why? How did the missing girl’s mother get $4,000?

MTY: OK. My daughter was involved… was in my car when I had my a- … my accident last year. April the 10th, 2013, we were all was involved in the car accident. Myself, my husband, her little sister, her little sister’s son, her little sister’s boyfriend, and Shamika herself, we all was in my car, and it hit a tree. That’s when Shamika came about getting $4,000 from. I have documentation….

JVM: (cutting her off): OK, so it’s just a coincidence that after the, her daughter, this precious child, that’s seen her dancing, vanishes, her mother gets $4,000. I have so many questions about that. One, why not use that $4,000 to move into a real apartment?

MTY: Ummm…. One, she just getting that settlement? From a year ago? It’ll be a year on this coming Thursday, so, ummm…. But, we, (stuttering) I don’t know why she didn’t use it? to get into an apartment, matter of fact, she hasn’t even, from my understanding, she hasn’t even spent her settlement from the car accident. And when they (inaudible due to crosstalk)

JVM: (cutting her off) Well, I would hope not!

MTY: No, she hasn’t spent anything

JVM: OK, but why not? Why not use it as a down payment for an apartment? I mean, what we’re hearing… The Washington Post did an in-depth article on this back story of Relisha, the missing child, that said she was often dirty, showing up at school. She hated living in a homeless shelter…

MTY: (cutting JVM off): She was never dirty showing up at school!

JVM: Well, they’re saying she was living in a homeless shelter for two years, and that she hated it to the point where she was moved around a rotating group of family members, and then this Khalil Tatum janitor guy moves into the rotation and takes her to movies
MTY: Jane…!

JVM: and stay over, and then finally, just takes her.

MTY: Since my grandkids and their mother has been at D.C. General Shelter for the past two years, everybody has had my grandkids. My grandkids, not just Relisha, I’m speaking about her brothers as well, Relisha and her siblings, never really stayed a full night, let alone a full week at the shelter. They was always gone. So….umm…., of course, yes, Relisha and her brothers hated being at the shelter. One, because there’s nothing for them to do. Nothing, they have nowhere to play, no playground, no nothing. If you walking down there you gon’ see that for yourself. Standing outside amongst their parents and other people that get off the bus there, and they’re doing God knows what. While grown ups is just standing there, you know smoking a cigarette or whatever, but the kids is standing still - standing there (inaudible) so…

JVM: Ah….

MTY: Why not let her kids get away? Her k-k- want away every weekend? This is what…and Mr. Tatum? And Mr. Tatum? He had, this is the first time he had the first time he had ever done something like this – ran with her

JVM: Well (scoffs), you can’t do something like this twice. He was pursued by cops for

MTY: Right! (they are talking over each other)

JVM: for abducting her… And then….allegedly murdering his wife and then killing himself.

MTY: So what I’m saying. This is the first time we had a problem out of him.

JVM: You don’t do that twice.

MTY: Well… I don’t… For me personally…. (crosstalk)

JVM: (JVM then shows the facebook photo from February, and addresses AW as SY’s “husband”.)

Some people are disturbed about all this money coming into the family right around the time she disappears.

MTY: Speaking of speaking on all the cash that her baby father – he’s not, they’re not officially married, they’re engaged.

JVM: OK

MTY: Her fiancé was seen in a picture stuffing his mouth. Her fiancé stepfather gets disability. He gets two checks. Every month he gets two checks. So it’s not normal for him to have that much money, and he doesn’t spend all of his money.

He save it, so, when he gets his benefits for the following month, he still got money for the next month to add to the benefits that he got for the new month. So, it’s not unusual for him to have they type of money.

(I replayed this several times to verify she said "not normal" and the closed captioning caught it too! Notice she self-corrects and says "not unusual" by the end though!

JVM: goes to the expert panel – and they’re not buying it! They’re saying the story has many holes and they don’t buy it. The sneakers, why not move out of the shelter, etc. J. Lieberman also addressed that KT may have met SY in 2005.

Next post will address MTY’s “Conspiracy of Silence”
:thud:

#FindRelisha

ETA: JVM posted a 2:27 video, which begins with the facebook photo of the money

Grandma: Mystery money has nothing to do with Relisha's disappearance (embedded video)
By HLNtv.com Staff
updated: 7:51 PM EDT, Mon April 07, 2014

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/07/grandma-mystery-money-has-nothing-do-relishas-disapperance

My transcription will pick up after this point. The video link posted up-thread by another WSer on Page #5 took me to a different JVM video :blushing: - Hope this helps! I wish she would post the entirety of MTY's "appearance" so you can hear it for yourself. Nothing can replace true context.

I'm still plugging away at this, but I wasn't able to get to the DVR until my munchkins went to bed (movie night :) )
They love me, but not enough to give up the DVR for a Websleuths transcription on a school night before bedtime.... :sigh:

If they have been named POI's, we are able to sleuth them. Have they been named as such? :seeya:

Kimi, the thanks button isn't enough. You did a fantastic job. - catching inflection, asides, exact words, just wow! Excellent!!! Very helpful.

Part II
JVM: What do you think about the possibility of other people being involved?

MTY: That’s what I feel, that other people is inv- in- involved, because he’s received – they still don’t know her whereabouts. And, and I think somebody - somebody else does have her. I really do.

JVM: (Goes to Wendy Murphy, addressing timeline, which family contests, and the fact nobody reports child missing, where is the child, etc. WM says they could have used the $4K to offer it as a reward – you can hear MTY begin to speak in the background, and other panel members agree. WM states someone sold the child and the cash was handed over, the question was, who? )

JVM: I don’t think we can make those outright claims right now. I think what we can say is the Grand Jury is reportedly considering Obstruction of Justice Charges against the missing girl’s mother. (goes to break)

[VIDEO REPLAY - @ShomariStone interview – SY “don’t feel responsible. Why I don’t feel responsible? Because she was in the care of my mother and my sister.”]

JVM: But the mother and the sister say, “That’s not true! She was in Tatum’s care. Now here is that woman, Relisha’s mother’s fiancé, taken around the time Relisha vanished in February, and we’re hearing that the mother got $4,000 in a car accident settlement, reportedly? (Goes to Dr. Gabe Crenshaw, Psychologist)

GC: All arrows point to the mother. This is child neglect. This is child abuse. And actually, child neglect is actually the most frequent type of abuse. What is extremely disturbing to me, Jane, is to hear the mother actually say, “You know, I don’t feel bad. It’s not my fault that my daughter is missing.” I’m wondering where is the empathy? Where is the outrage? Where is the sheer horror that my daughter is out there in the world somewhere unprotected? But because of the neglect, it seems that she’s been giving her daughter over to strangers, and men. You know, there are 1.2 million kids trafficked each year in America? There’s so many things to consider when you’re inside of a homeless shelter to begin with. I don’t know any mother that doesn’t constantly check on their child, even when they’re in the care of a loved one. There are a lot of missing pieces here, but they all point to the mother: her neglect, her misuse of parental authority, and this scapegoating, and passing the blame. What is wrong with her? I don’t get it. I don’t get it.

JVM: (goes to Brian Claypool – his solution: arrest sy and then I lost my DVR signal @ 20 minute mark :facepalm: I lost approximately 3 minutes, and it resumes as MTY and Dr. Crenshaw begin a heated exchange. Still working on it - until I pass out! )

So this runs up along 95 south - which can take you in a few directions - Richmond and into the Carolinas. It is very possible based on the location that this body was thrown out of a car.
HOWEVER - with that being said - no matter how decomposed - I am pretty sure that they would have determined by now if it was that of a child - at minimum. Any body found at this time - ALL law enforcement would be on - as there are still Amber Alerts posted for RR up and down ALL of the main roads in this area - DC, MD and VA....

The theory and possibilities are def there, but I think it would be safe to assume that they would have been able to tell within 4 days - if it was a young child.

Or at least, that is what I am hoping. This poor little angel - I constantly wonder - where she is. Today it rained all day - every time I looked out the window, I wondered if she was out there and if she was warm and fed and prayed she wasn't being harmed. This is just one of the most tragic, hurtful crimes. I have a soft spot in my heart - for children and animals. They only want one thing in life - LOVE. How hard can that be? Breaks my heart.

AND THIS RING OF LIARS is literally making me want to bang my head against a wall....:banghead:

I was hoping the same thing especially with Relisha's case getting so much
publicity. My theory was just in hoping for a end to the sadness. I don't want her to be dead just like I don't want to think about child trafficking and/or *advertiser censored* being a theor either...but it's been a month & a half since her family had actually seen her.

But something keeps bothering me too...someone made a second FB page for KT on FB and a minute later at 2 pm posted..."this my fu#king daughter too I'm not bringing her back all y'all need to mind y'all business I'm not a bad guy :("....now this what's bother me is....1) KT could have been dead already on the 28th but if he wasn't... why would he need to create a 2 nd FB page....or 2)someone else tried to throw us off THEIR track...trying to making us believe that KT had her....when they really have her!!! Did LE and/or FBI check into that IP address that created that page....because y'all know dummies don't know any better, right??? Did they find out who or why they did made that 2nd page??? Are they involved in Relisha disappearance??? JMO....but a good thought!

One more night to bed with no word on Relisha.
If you know where your children are tonight, you are blessed.

There is something interesting listed under MY, but there are quite a few MY's so hard to tell if it's THIS MY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member