DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good! Maybe we will get some info if Tatum's body has been released for burial or whatever. I want to know the owner of the white truck. Does SY's sister have a missing child too??? :scared:
His nephew said last night his body has not been released by LE.

The discovery came as police also found the white truck connected to the case and believed to belong to Khalil Tatum, according to the Washington Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/2...elisha-rudd-8-makes-plea-for-her-safe-return/

The PGPD (Prince George's County Police Department) recovered a pick-up truck that was unoccupied and parked in the 1600 block of Eastern Avenue in Chapel Oaks on Thursday, March 20, 2014, at about 7 pm. The truck was mentioned in the MPD Amber Alert

http://pgpolice.blogspot.com/2014/03/pgpd-charges-khalil-tatum-person-of.html

HOLLYE
Relisha had been staying at the D.C. General family shelter with her mother and stepfather for the past year, according to Channel 9′s Delia Gonçalves. Relisha’s stepfather says her mother — who is now hospitalized — gave Relisha to a male janitor who works at the shelter more than three weeks ago, but they haven’t seen the girl since.

Police were notified of Relisha’s disappearance Wednesday afternoon.

Relisha’s stepfather says she suffers from severe migraines and may be in need of medication.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...for-8-year-old-girl-missing-in-southeast-d-c/

One of the first reports.

I don't know what to think about what SY said. Does she mean AY had a 7 year old daughter who was taken from her, or is she saying this 7 year old girl disappeared too??

I cannot help but think the grandmother is the mastermind. And while we cannot let SY escape her responsibility of knowing where Relisha was at all times, I sincerely believe her mother had RR and Melissa took advantage of knowing SY could be easily confused. Yes, I would believe my child was safe with my mother, but I would be checking in with my child every day and making sure I saw her more often than apparently SY was seeing Relisha in person. It was not like SY left her baby in a carseat in a car in the heat and Relisha died, yet she is ultimately responsible for trusting her mother knowing her mother was not allowed the responsibility of raising her own child.

I wonder if SY and whom ever was in the background read some of the questions that were posted on the FB page (assuming there were ?s there, never looked at the page) and prepared some answers that the background girl was prompting her (spoon feeding the answers/comments that were heard). I SMH when the voice (girl) told her to say 'thank you'! A caller asked her about that but SY denied someone was telling her what to say. In any case, I'm glad she agreed to do the interview and stayed as long as she did.

and if AY had had a similar to Relisha age child removed from her care why would SY feel her child was safe with her as she described?

I didn't hear that part so I am trying to catch up here second hand

Any mother would think to herself "hmm my baby started getting sick around June of last year". Smh

When a child is in your care, you wear many hats: teacher, police , doctor, chef and yes - psychiatrist! you don't have to be any of those to take on the role. Totally agree with you - when my daughter suddenly gets a stomach ache before school or before bedtime - I think - is she avoiding something ? - is she scared ? - has she eaten something bad?

Again SY shirks the responsibility .

2HOPE4
"I didn’t see anything wrong with him. He’s a good guy," Young told WRC-TV Friday. "When [Relisha] did go out with him, he brought her back. He would take her shopping, took her to see Disney on Ice, he bought her a tablet for Christmas, took her out to eat with his granddaughter." She pleaded with the suspect to bring her child home.

"Bring my daughter back to me right now, please," Young said. "It’s crazy. I want to know what’s going on."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/23/relisha-rudd-missing-khalil-tatum_n_5016521.html

From 3/23

when my kid has a headache I tend to think glasses needed? Eyestrain? Before I think catscan.

Is anyone going to call the police to ask them about this other child? I'm worried folks!!

I literally got chills when she started yelling about AYs daughter . I hope she is just in someone else's custody (foster family?). Unfortunately I have to wonder if this outburst is false and perhaps a smoke screen to put AY in the hot seat but it should be looked into. I have never seen such a crazy game of hot potato and after tonight - I think MYT and AY are left holding the potato. I wish they would all go on the show.

From 3/23

thank you :D

I knew it was out there.

Have you had any luck finding the whole article Shamika kept trying to call our attention to on tonights show, the one she claims contains her saying she never allowed tatum to take Relisha and that he asked her if Relisha could go to the retreat but Shamika said no no no?

Because I'll be darned if I can find it.

I literally got chills when she started yelling about AYs daughter . I hope she is just in someone else's custody (foster family?). Unfortunately I have to wonder if this outburst is false and perhaps a smoke screen to put AY in the hot seat but it should be looked into. I have never seen such a crazy game of hot potato and after tonight - I think MYT and AY are left holding the potato. I wish they would all go on the show.

That just sounded too real, too raw to me. Or else she is a darn good actress and should go to Hollywood

When a child is in your care, you wear many hats: teacher, police , doctor, chef and yes - psychiatrist! you don't have to be any of those to take on the role. Totally agree with you - when my daughter suddenly gets a stomach ache before school or before bedtime - I think - is she avoiding something ? - is she scared ? - has she eaten something bad?

Again SY shirks the responsibility .

ETA: Replied to wrong post. Posted as new post. Sorry!

thank you :D

I knew it was out there.

Have you had any luck finding the whole article Shamika kept trying to call our attention to on tonights show, the one she claims contains her saying she never allowed tatum to take Relisha and that he asked her if Relisha could go to the retreat but Shamika said no no no?

Because I'll be darned if I can find it.

I have only ever seen where her mother says SY told her that.

In a tearful interview with the station, Young said she had known Tatum for years, and that she trusted him with her daughter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/23/relisha-rudd-missing-khalil-tatum_n_5016521.html

The discrepancies about her statements about Tatum that were revealed tonight will be explained as being counseled to sound trusting of Tatum and reassuring since he has her daughter and is on the run as a suspect of murdering his wife. In fact, SY alluded to the fact that some of what she has been allowed to say about Tatum was inhibited by police investigation. That article with those statements is from prior to Tatum being caught/located.

That is how that will be explained. She will simply say that she was told to sound like she was all on board about Relisha being safe with him and him being a trusted family friend who was allowed to take her in the past. Please return her, all will be well.

But since he was wanted for murder I would think those charges would be the ones he was most scared about not whether the Relisha thing could be alright and forgiven. kwim?

I have only ever seen where her mother says SY told her that.

me too so are we to take from that that her mom is a liar - except when she is not :confused:

sigh

this case and following these folks and their continued finger pointing and deflection is exhausting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx