DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets look at the theory that SY was in the dark and that her mother MYT and sister AY were responsible for turning Relisha over to Tatum and not SY.

SY claims she would not let him take Relisha anywhere (NOTE TO SELF SEE IF THERE IS SUCH AN ARTICLE) and then Relisha goes to stay with aunt and grandma due to her migraines. How then would Tatum know where she was and how to contact grandma and or aunt? SY claims she has no idea of the relationship between her mom and Tatum or if they knew one another. So say they didn't. Could Tatum access certain files on the family which might contain name and number of grandma or aunt?

SY states she and her mom were talking daily and mom was lying about where Relisha was. Why would her mom not just say she is with that nice fella Tatum you told to call me.

hmm gonna have to look back at statements made from the initial days and see if they jibe with this theory.

There is a photo on AY's page posted 10 hours ago that has a little girl, looks to be about 7 in a shirt with RR on it.

The one that looks like Relisha? I wonder if CPS has taken her.

What just happened??

whoa!!! that is exactly what I was thinking - did we just hear another little girl may be missing - maybe this web is finally starting to unweave. and SY called MT out on selling those shirts for 5.00

they need some audio technical help!

Yes, they do. But, IMO, they were just a lil' blog radio show (anybody can sign up and get one). I think Relisha's case has taken them to any entire new level, and perhaps they aren't ready for that...for all the listeners, callers, extra internet bandwidth, etc... Personally, I didn't have a problem hearing anything, but I see a lot of you did.

Technical difficulties aside, I think they, Mr. Warren & company, are doing an awesome job!!!

So lets look at the theory that SY was in the dark and that her mother MYT and sister AY were responsible for turning Relisha over to Tatum and not SY.

SY claims she would not let him take Relisha anywhere (NOTE TO SELF SEE IF THERE IS SUCH AN ARTICLE) and then Relisha goes to stay with aunt and grandma due to her migraines. How then would Tatum know where she was and how to contact grandma and or aunt? SY claims she has no idea of the relationship between her mom and Tatum or if they knew one another. So say they didn't. Could Tatum access certain files on the family which might contain name and number of grandma or aunt?

SY states she and her mom were talking daily and mom was lying about where Relisha was. Why would her mom not just say she is with that nice fella Tatum you told to call me.

hmm gonna have to look back at statements made from the initial days and see if they jibe with this theory.
Relisha’s grandmother says before she hung up, she told Tatum to bring Relisha home by Sunday the 16th for a birthday party and then immediately called her daughter Shamika.

“I said, `Shamika, did you know your daughter was out of town with Mr. Tatum and his family?’ She said, `When he asked me could she go, I said no, don’t take her. How do you know?’ I said, `Because I just called him,’” Young said.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/relisha-rudds-grandmother-speaks-about-her-disappearance/

Yes, they do. But, IMO, they were just a lil' blog radio show (anybody can sign up and get one). I think Relisha's case has taken them to any entire new level, and perhaps they aren't ready for that...for all the listeners, callers, extra internet bandwidth, etc... Personally, I didn't have a problem hearing anything, but I see a lot of you did.

Technical difficulties aside, I think they, Mr. Warren & company, are doing an awesome job!!!

I agree! We need AY and MY to be on for their side of the story.

Is anyone going to call the police to ask them about this other child? I'm worried folks!!

I think SY knew MYT and AY were sending Relisha off with KLT. But, I don't think she has any idea about what happened to her. I don't think SY was very involved with Relisha. When SY started to break, she was kept saying she had to stay strong for her boys, and SY started to say "not just ...". I think she was going to say "not just Relisha".

I think something happened t Relisha while with MYT and AY at AY's apt. I think they had KLT hide Relisha. Now we're hearing that AY had a 7 year old daughter she doesn't have now. What is SY saying here??

Relisha’s grandmother says before she hung up, she told Tatum to bring Relisha home by Sunday the 16th for a birthday party and then immediately called her daughter Shamika.

“I said, `Shamika, did you know your daughter was out of town with Mr. Tatum and his family?’ She said, `When he asked me could she go, I said no, don’t take her. How do you know?’ I said, `Because I just called him,’” Young said.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/relisha-rudds-grandmother-speaks-about-her-disappearance/

If Relisha's grandmother was in possession of the the tablet Tatum bought for Relisha, I think the grandmother was benefitting way more than SY. I really think SY thought RR was with grandmother and grandmother knew where RR was. . . with Tatum.

Warren is having a reporter on tomorrow, correct?

:seeya:yes that was me...I have questions for Ms Shamika. I didn't want to waste them lol

you should have your own blog radio!! Maybe WS should think about a radio forum in all seriousness . anyway great questions ! wasn't sure if you were the the very last caller as well but she also sounded like a WSer Kudos to all here who made it thru.

Warren is having a reporter on tomorrow, correct?

Oh good! Maybe we will get some info if Tatum's body has been released for burial or whatever. I want to know the owner of the white truck. Does SY's sister have a missing child too??? :scared:

Thank's Nikki80 for calling in and asking great questions! And thank's to all here who called in!

you should have your own blog radio!! Maybe WS should think about a radio forum in all seriousness . anyway great questions ! wasn't sure if you were the the very last caller as well but she also sounded like a WSer Kudos to all here who made it thru.

I agree! Nikki has a great radio voice and asks the right questions! :loveyou:

nchor Jan Jeffcoat sat down with Young to discuss her granddaughter's disappearance and get answers from one of the people who knew Relisha and her mom the best.

Young said: "I called Mr. Tatum and let him know her tablet was broken. I asked him was there a warranty and could we get it fixed, and he said yes there is a warranty. I said when do you want to pick it. He said I'll pick it up Sunday. I said okay. Then, I said Mr. Tatum have you talked to Relisha or do you have Relisha. His answer to me was no, he didn't have her. Then he said: Do you know where I am? And I'm like: Yeah, you should be home, getting ready to go out of town on your trip. This was when he was going to Atlanta Georgia. So he was like: Yeah you're right, but I'm already in Atlanta, Georgia. He said: We're already in Atlanta, Georgia. And I'm like: Who? You, your wife, your daughter and your granddaughter? That's when he says to me: No, me, my wife, Relisha, my granddaughter and my daughter."

Jeffcoat asked: "What were they doing there?" Young replied: "He told me it was a retreat, I don't know, but he told them, he told Shamika, it was a medical thing or something."

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/08/relisha-rudd-melissa-young-amber-alert/7492829/

note the grandmother says Shamika was told Relisha was with him but Shamika says absolutely not. All we have is grandma's heresay on that direct quote wise.

Tatum had worked at the homeless shelter being run out of the old D.C. General Hospital in Southeast, where Relisha lived with her 27-year-old mother and three younger brothers. The mother, Shamika Young, said she frequently allowed her daughter to spent time with Tatum and allowed Relisha to go home with Tatum late in February.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...4e8534-b90e-11e3-96ae-f2c36d2b1245_story.html

this is just one of dozens of articles that states Shamika SAYS she allowed him to take her at times. But it does not have a quote so it is a reporter reporting that info as fact. I wonder how it was sourced? I am thinking that it is things like this:

And her mother, who allowed Relisha to be with Tatum, told school officials her daughter was missing school because she was sick, an explanation that authorities say delayed their ability to respond.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...500c6e-b43e-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

and this:

Relisha’s mother, Shamika Young, had allowed her daughter to go home with 52-year-old Kahlil Malik Tatum, the janitor at a homeless shelter at the old D.C. General Hospital in Southeast Washington, where Relisha and her family lived. Police said Tatum took Relisha the final time on Feb. 26; the mother never reported her missing.

Police did not get involved until March 19, when a school counselor investigating Relisha’s absences contacted Tatum,who was listed in school records as Relisha’s doctor. Police said Tatum abruptly left the shelter when the counselor tried to meet with him. Police then made it a missing person’s case, even though the mother assured authorities her daughter was with Tatum and was fine.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...091c00-c4af-11e3-b574-f8748871856a_story.html

Investigators said that Rudd's mother, grandmother and Tatum were in cahoots in an effort to mislead the administration of Payne Elementary School, where the girl had racked up 30 absences, MailOnline earlier reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ontact-young-girls-shelter.html#ixzz2z6VeW900
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

According to police, Relisha's mother, 27-year-old Shamika Young, asked the 51-year-old janitor to look after her daughter February 26.
Miss Young was living in the homeless shelter at the former D.C. General Hospital with four of her children and their stepfather.
‘He was a good man, never got a bad vibe about him or salty taste in my mouth about him,’ Antonio Wheeler, Relisha’s stepfather, said of Tatum.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ch-girl-recovery-operation.html#ixzz2z6W0K4Ps
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member