DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she is your daughter!!!!!!

SY says she didn't speak with RR on the phone from the 1st through the 19th and was told she was in school.

When she picked the boys up from school and didn't see RR she was under the impression someone had picked her up.

I am confused. Did she mean when she picked up the kids from the school, or did she mean when she went to her mother's house to pick them up?

I do believe SY. I believe she let her mother and sister make decisions for her daughter.

she asked to take a lie detector test and was told no

OOh lie detector test...I wish we could get in contact with someone who knows the protocol about that.

She said she asked LE if she could take a lie detector test! And she told she could not.

I've never heard that about lie detector tests. If you ask, the law won't give it to you???

Toilet flushing...oh no.

SY did raise a valid point saying she let RR stay with her mom because it was the safer place. Maybe that is true.

Wow. SY said she asked for a LDT. Impressed since she is the only one who has even mentioned it.

Warren is wrong. LE doesn't do that. They do not refuse to give the LDT if someone asks because they could beat it. smh

Well now! Shamika is reading the papers and seeing what everyone is saying. The questions that she does not want to answer she is using the "can't answer because its under investigation"

Interesting. Still not willing to take responsibility. This caller is pushing all of the right buttons. She is claiming that her mother and sister was not telling her the truth.

What is she doing to find Relisha.
I'm walking the street, making my own flyers. What else can I do.

Shamika wants to limit each caller to 3 questions. Have no idea why, other than she can not be fed the answers quick enough MOO

SY has friends in the background....now there was the toilet!!!!!!

:banghead:

Did she really just say she didn't go to school for how to pass a lie detector test?!

SY: why should I take responsibility when I felt she was perfectly safe with my mother?

CALLER: you need to take ultimate responsiblity

SY: if you sent your child to your mother and you felt your mother was safe and your mother and sister is telling you your child is going to school every day why wouldnt you think your child is safe?

SY: I am not able to answer some questions about Tatum because this is an open investigation and police say I cant talk about some things.

CALLER: are you willing to take a lie detector.

SY yes but they wont give me one because I asked.

WARREN is trying to explain that LE will deny LDTs if people ask for them

SY I din't go to school for that so I wouldnt know

It is mysterious that Shamika went to the same school to pick up the boys every day and not one teacher mentioned that she had not been there in weeks. wtf

I never thought Shamika was slow....She just didn't care about what was going on with Relisha. Not all!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond words with Shamika, and this entire family. SMH

someone just peed.

I swear it wasnt me

:floorlaugh:

CALLER asking abougt report cards and absentee numbers on them DId you get those

SY (snotty attitude) NO

CALLER Oh my

I don't believe she went to pick-up her boys every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads