DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all hear the background talking? Now a baby crying. But someone said 'this ain't no finding relisha show! It's an interrogation!"

She probably kept getting sick because they kept letting her go with Tatum. Poor baby :(

I would like someone to ask if Tatum was Relisha's brother's godfather too? And did he have interactions with the younger half brothers?...giving gifts and money

Interesting.

This woman says she is the person the Grandmother was with from Feb. 20th through March 17th..

But now no one is speaking?

CALLER IS PERSON grandma was with from Feb 27 to March 17

I really do not understand why Shameika is even continuing to do media broadcasts. I would think this would be so important in finding your child you would clear the house and make everyone be quiet while you talked to the radio station

THANK YOU CALLER!

Finally someone keeps asking why SY didn't go over there when she didn't speak to Relisha that many days.

New caller: Did you ever call during the evening hours to check on relisha?

Sy: They would tell me she asleep, she outside playing with her cousins

caller: So you never got to wondering and went over to check or see her in person

sy: I seen her over there plenty of times why should i not think my mother keeping her safe.

Now Shameika states she called her sister's house all the time and asked to speak to her daughter but was always told "she,s sleeping" "she's out playing with the kids" Etc.
Yea, OK

SY hang up again.

OMG! The caller just called Shameika a dumb-[modsnip]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas