Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
duhh me, popsicle, I just realized you're in the chatroom lol

I can't see the chatroom tonight, but I've been able to for all the other shows. Did y'all have to login, like someone else mentioned last night?

ETA: OE (operator error) on my part...I disabled Adobe Flash while troubleshooting an computer issue the other day. I can see chatroom now. Hi, popsicle!!!

This is like another world and I don't speak the language. A big part of my attraction to true crime is my ability to read personalities and place myself in those shoes and see possible motivations that would be behind those behaviors.

This case is so different for me. These folks have such a different upbringing, reality, lifestyle and culture than I that I cannot sit in that spot. Not for a single one of them.

I can't see the chatroom tonight, but I've been able to for all the other shows. Did y'all have to login, like someone else mentioned last night?

ETA: OE (operator error) on my part...I disabled Adobe Flash while troubleshooting an computer issue the other day. I can see chatroom now. Hi, popsicle!!!

ya, you made it :D I just use FB to log in

These are the moments I really hate the distances involved in being so devoted to a child's case. I wish I could go to the Vigil!

This is like another world and I don't speak the language. A big part of my attraction is my ability to read personalities and place myself in those shoes and see possible motivations that would be behind those behaviors.

This case is so different for me. These folks have such a different upbringing, reality, lifestyle and culture than I that I cannot sit in that spot. Not for a single one of them.

And yet, you are here, ticya. Relisha's plight crosses all boundaries. The pull is that strong. Regardless, as Mr. Warren states, Relisha could've been your child.

I will say this now.

Relisha is Everyone's Child!

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes adopt that's what it says on DR FB. And AY is listed as his niece.

I wish Relisha and her Sibs had been taken away long ago. Her little Brother with the hernia so horrifically protruded was abuse in it's itself. IMO. Poor little man. I'm sorry Relisha you and your Siblings lived a life far beyond anything a child should endure. It breaks me. For you and all the others.

This is like another world and I don't speak the language. A big part of my attraction is my ability to read personalities and place myself in those shoes and see possible motivations that would be behind those behaviors.

I understand and respect what you're staying, tlcya. That's what I love about WS...from what I can tell, we are all from different walks of life. So while, some may not be able to relate to a certain group or particular case, many of us can relate.

While, I have never lived or experienced the life that these folks live, I can relate to them because I know people like them...friends, family, and associates...I have socialized with them, not by choice, and not on a regular basis...but I have. And, for some, that's just how they roll. I can understand how some here would be offended, especially by the language, sometimes I am, but it's nothing I haven't heard before. For me, this is normal for certain people to behave this way. MOO and my :twocents:

Caller: KT ha a phone call. If something were to happen to me, or I come up missng, he said Relisha would be set for life. Who was he talking to? What does that mean?

Warren: IDK about that. Analyst will check. Then says MTY KT said it to her & MTY never indicated a response.

WOW!!!!! :thud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why does he keep saying...by law they can't give you a lie detector if you ask for one? what??

Sounds to me like he is daring them to give them an LD.

Sounds a little fishy to me, everytime someone mentions a LD test the quickly say they asked for one but LE can't give it to them cause they asked for it. Is that belief the reason they asked for it?

The show is over and KW saying a prayer.

ETA: Nevermind, there's another caller.

What time does the show go off? He just said 30 minutes and now he's ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members