DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum said Relisha would be set from the Life Insurance

Warren: my Analyst says yes

------
(Did the article confirm this?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this about KLT and a phone call about if something happened to him Relisha would be set for life? Who was that caller, and how do they know there was a phone call, and what was said???

The dates the family are giving contradict what the media are reporting. MTY called KLT re: broken tablet on 3/12 but she was last seen on 3/1

Too bad SY is offline.

Another caller (703).... Or maybe not!

Mr. Warren is frustrated. I don't blame the man!

:grouphug:

And yet, you are here, ticya. Relisha's plight crosses all boundaries. The pull is that strong. Regardless, as Mr. Warren states, Relisha could've been your child.

I will say this now.

Relisha is Everyone's Child!

#FindRelisha

yes. But the Relishas, the Shaniyas, the Jhesses, the HaLeighs of the world. They are invariably the ones that live on the the most real way to me. The difficulty I have in accepting that thousands of children are just like them all over this nation every single day. These cases, like Relisha's, they are the ones that break my heart in ways that it takes a break or some time or some sort of shift in me, to contiue to live with. Because each of these babies live in me to this day and will til the day I leave this earth.

The ones that bring me to gut wrenching grief. The ones that I buy Christmas tree ornaments for, that I plant living plants and flowers and rosebushes for.

My heart hurts so much right now. sitting here having a good hard cry. Relisha baby, where are you? Are you alive? Are you afraid and hurt right now?

Thank Goodness no work tomorrow. It will be another long night with little or no sleep.

I was incorrect about the busted lip belonging to Relisha; it was one of her brothers.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-mother-for-abuse-inadequate-care-101620.html

Additionally, the complaints also mention injuries noted on Relisha that social workers said "could have been caused by abuse."

The Post also refers to a report filed at the D.C. General shelter just four months ago that indicated one of Relisha's brothers had been thrown to the ground, causing him to cut his lip, and that he had been slapped in the face by Young. Social workers also said they had witnessed her being "verbally abusive" to the children on numerous occasions.

Whew! I'm exhausted, and I didn't even catch the entire show. I'm at a loss for words, and for me, that's a rare occasion, lol!

Where are you, Relisha?! Praying for you baby girl! We're trying to find you!!!

Goodnight, sweet angel.

I really thought with the family members on the phone together we might get some better information. To my dismay we just heard more sad news. PUNCHING BAGS!!!! Basically everyone in the family has been in the system for a very long time, and now the cycle continues with their children. My heart is heavy. Nobody in the family can answer the most important questions. Where is Relisha? When was the last time someone laid eyes on her? What happened to her? Good Night.

I was incorrect about the busted lip belonging to Relisha; it was one of her brothers.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-mother-for-abuse-inadequate-care-101620.html

Additionally, the complaints also mention injuries noted on Relisha that social workers said "could have been caused by abuse."

The Post also refers to a report filed at the D.C. General shelter just four months ago that indicated one of Relisha's brothers had been thrown to the ground, causing him to cut his lip, and that he had been slapped in the face by Young. Social workers also said they had witnessed her being "verbally abusive" to the children on numerous occasions.

Thank's, that's what I remember. Though, I don't doubt the same/similar happened to Relisha and the two other boys too. There was a pic of the son with the busted lip on FB, I think SY's FB before. I pray to GOD that SY and AW/TW never get the three boys back, and that they are far, far away from all this insanity. I also pray that SY never gets pregnant again, and that AW/TW never gets anyone pregnant again.

Did whatever happened to Relisha happen while she was with SY and AW/TW, and the whole blaming MYT and AY a smokescreen?

Lord have mercy!

I wonder how many shows KW can continue to do under these circumstances?

yes. But the Relishas, the Shaniyas, the Jhesses, the HaLeighs of the world. They are invariably the ones that live on the the most real way to me. The difficulty I have in accepting that thousands of children are just like them all over this nation every single day. These cases, like Relisha's, they are the ones that break my heart in ways that it takes a break or some time or some sort of shift in me, to contiue to live with. Because each of these babies live in me to this day and will til the day I leave this earth.

The ones that bring me to gut wrenching grief. The ones that I buy Christmas tree ornaments for, that I plant living plants and flowers and rosebushes for.

My heart hurts so much right now. sitting here having a good hard cry. Relisha baby, where are you? Are you alive? Are you afraid and hurt right now?

Thank Goodness no work tomorrow. It will be another long night with little or no sleep.

:hug:

I woke up from a nightmare of Relisha myself - my own daughters were in the dream. It was terrifying.

I couldn't sleep after that. I kept checking on them, fast asleep in their beds. My eldest has braids, and honestly looks like Relisha in certain photos. My daughter noticed it herself, and this case scares her. We plant flowers, light luminarias, and do balloon releases. WS is a part of our lives, and they've learned valuable lessons already, especially about staying safe.

How do you explain the world to children? I don't have those answers, especially when they see me online - finding balance isn't easy. I have been in over my head with case after case as a lurker and more so once I joined here. They understand, especially since a close family friend went missing a little over 2 years ago.

Every case becomes a part of you, and for the ones who don't make it home, they take a piece of you as they gain their wings and fly high.

I just try to remind myself that someway, somehow, one day, they all will know how much we care - especially the ones who weren't loved as they should have been.

Sending you a big hug - and hoping tonight we both manage to get some sleep. I am proud to sleuth with you and everyone else here!

:grouphug:

BBM. Same here :cry: I'm going to take a nice long bath, and call it a night.
Goodnight, all.

Any sympathy I had for SY last night just went poof! LE needs to round them all up and get to the truth!

I am now convinced that SY and AW are the key to finding Relisha.

I'm afraid to say too much since we aren't on the social media thread. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart