DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well rio 2 was good but I couldn't really concentrate on the movie because I was thinking about relisha and how I hope whoever has her has taken her to see the movie. I guess I will get ready for the blog radio show tonight.

Well rio 2 was good but I couldn't really concentrate on the movie be dude I was thinking about relisha and how I hope whoever has her has taken her to see the movie. I guess I will get ready for the blog radio show tonight.

Nikki, I'm sure your daughter enjoyed it...and that's all that matters!!! :smile:

But, I know what you mean. My young relatives, kids, some around Relishas age, were showing off their new Easter outfits today...and all I could think of was Relisha. Where is she? Does she have a cute Easter outfit, will she get an Easter basket, will someone dye Easter eggs with her?? Oh my, crying again...

WHERE ARE YOU BABY GIRL???!!!

In the SY interview the reporter asks SY what she would say to KT if he is watching. She said she 'has a lot of questions to ask him and she wants him to answer her properly'. She never says she would ask him to bring her daughter home!!!

She says I loved her. Past tense!!

This tells me everything. She knows. And not one tear was shed during that interview.

I would have to be pumped up with tranquilizers and still bawling my eyes out if that was my missing child. Sometimes I wonder if I would even be able to breath.

In the SY interview the reporter asks SY what she would say to KT if he is watching. She said she 'has a lot of questions to ask him and she wants him to answer her properly'. She never says she would ask him to bring her daughter home!!!

She says I loved her. Past tense!!

This tells me everything. She knows. And not one tear was shed during that interview.

I would have to be pumped up with tranquilizers and still bawling my eyes out if that was my missing child. Sometimes I wonder if I would even be able to breath

BBM. ITA!!! I was like that when my PUPPY went "missing" for 15 minutes (I posted a while back about that...he wasn't really missing, but I thought he was). Now, if my child was missing like Relisha, I would have to be sedated and hospitalized, and probably put into a medically-induced coma...cause as long as I was alert, I would check myself out of the hospital and walk the streets looking for my child...if necessary, I'd crawl on my hands and knees!!!

Is the radio show on tonight? If so,who are the expected guests? Link?

ASHLEY YOUNG, DANIEL ROGERS AND SOME OTHER GUESTS 7 pm

Hope Hubby doesn't hear this show!....He'll think I am nuts!

My hubby already thinks so. He can't understand my emotions and tears for a child I don't know. WHATEVER...that's his problem!!! Anyway, I sent him out for food, so I'm good for now, lol.

My DD came home from work last night right as they were getting into it. She stopped at the doorway and had this wtf? look on her face. :floorlaugh:

My hubby already thinks so. He can't understand my emotions and tears for a child I don't know. WHATEVER...that's his problem!!! Anyway, I sent him out for food, so I'm good for now, lol.

Same here! He listens to me talk about these people, and sometimes he'll say, "please, I don't want to hear anymore"!

My DD came home from work last night right as they were getting into it. She stopped at the doorway and had this wtf? look on her face. :floorlaugh:

I listen with headphones, but the tears streaming down my face always give me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member