DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AY states she will not be discussing her daughter because she has nothing to do with the case and if people knew "how my daughter came about" people would not be asking me about her.

picka number any number Warren. Lets get this thing going here. :D

AY refuses to talk about her own 7 year old daughter stating that it has nothing to do with
Relisha

Yes, that was me. I'm laughing at the fact that everyone recognizes my voice. So RR has been sick for awhile. Hmmm...

Caller: question to the aunt did you see any signs that anythign could go wrong like with Mr. tatum - see anything that should be or how they were acting - I dont see how an 8 yr old child can just go with this old *advertiser censored* man was there anything you were suspicious about - you didn't question your sister or consider going to cps - why is she going with this old man - i would have gone to cps

AY I didnt really question my sister and sister did not give me any indication anything was wrong so i did not question her

AY I feel like I should have questioned it now because my niece is in position I was in

EXCUSE ME, but 51 is NOT an OLD a$$ !!

AY never questiones SY about KLT taking Relisha. AY doesn't think MYT bhad anything to do with Relisha missing, not sure about SY.

AY states she will not be discussing her daughter because she has nothing to do with the case and if people knew "how my daughter came about" people would not be asking me about her.

Actually, for once, I agree with AY -- this case is all about RELISHA, SY's daughter, not AY's child (maybe that's a different case for a different time).

AY smakia and is was raised together for a while while we was in foster care in 2004 my sister came home from foster care i did not as I was not 18 we was reunited in 2006

AY heard that shamika was on E-pills

AY can talk about being missing on 2006 and I survived it and got away and found my way back to my mother

AY when I cam home in beginning of 2006 i lived with sister for a short period of time my sister wanted me to leave i was considred homeless - snatched up and fight for my life and got away from him - went to station took missing report off me

Danny is AY stepuncle

AY I dont consider him my uncle I consider him my step uncle

AY at least sounds "with it."
Knows SY was on"E" (ecstasy) pills
She herself was abducted and went missing at age 18 by a man,but states she was abkle to get away.
Wow, these folks have lived quite a life

OFF TOPIC: Greta is covering Jennifer Kesse. I would she would investigate Relisha's case.

So, MY gives AY some money......AY gets 'snatched up' by some guy on the street......AY is reported missing and escapes, returns to MY......removes herself from missing in the 5th District.

WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member