DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when KW was talking about some article where Relisha's pic was on the front and cut up to look like a jigsaw puzzle? Anyone ever see anything like that? I haven't.

I never heard him talk about in particular and I know I never saw anything like that either. Weird.

Remember when KW was talking about some article where Relisha's pic was on the front and cut up to look like a jigsaw puzzle? Anyone ever see anything like that? I haven't.

Here is the photo:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...6nB6vX_4-dqEfx7_NE7KYwY3fGCKdsotYzCTOZzPJ6yIs

I hope this link works.

ETA: It made me cry seeing just how many images there are relating to Relisha in Google.

Where are you, sweet girl? So many people want to find you and bring you home.

This snip from the linked article by horselightning jumped out at me:

Young described Tatum as a “godfather” to Relisha and said she did not want to file a missing person report. She told the social worker, records show, that she did not understand why the agency was “making such a big deal” about it.

------

We have it there, via MSM, that SY made the minimizing, descriptive statement to a social worker regarding KT, AND she did NOT want to file the missing persons report.

This is a HUGE deal! It can't just be retracted. It has been documented by Social Services, FCOL! :banghead:

This is a clear 180 from what we are hearing now. The WaPo has infinitely more credibility, as does the Social Worker.

Just sayin'....

:candle:
:praying:

#FindRelishaRudd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. OMG, unbelievable! How could a mother say that about her child that she hadn't seen or talked to in 3 WEEKS?! WTH?! This comment is even worse than the one she made on video (link below) when she said she didn't file a missing person's report for Relisha because she didn't want to lose her other 3 kids! So, apparently Relisha was disposable to her? It was more important to keep her boys, which she lost ANYWAY, than to report Relisha missing? Aaarggghhh!!! This chick doesn't deserve a goldfish, yet alone kids! IMO, JMO, MOO. :censored: :cursing: :cursing: :censored: :cursing: :cursing:

Re-watching this video makes me sick all over again, just like it did the first time I watched it. Ok, :shutup: mode for now. Going to have a nice glass of wine and cook dinner.

RAW VIDEO: Interview With Relisha Rudd's Mother
Shomari Stone • Mar 28, 2014
News4's Shomari Stone spoke with Shamika Young, mother of missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd, after learning of a recovery operation by D.C. police

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...other_Washington-DC-252941701.html?akmobile=o

You took the words right out of my mouth, Cinnamon. The evolution of a continually-changing story, played out on MSM.

Thank you for documenting the next chapter onto the thread.

These are the cold, hard facts of the case. They came from the mouth of the person who gave BIRTH to each one of the children we have been discussing today.

When you strip away all of the distractions, and look at the actual known facts of the case, all roads lead back to SY.

I am of the OPINION that there's a high probability that we are witnessing are coordinated and concerted effort to divert attention away from SY.

What has yet to be confirmed is how the Y's family dynamic has truly played out in all of this.

Based on the everything I've seen today, all I know is these precious children, have been living a literal nightmare - especially the daughters. :moo: One is already a forever angel, and the other is nowhere to be found! :tears:

Their story will be continually "rewritten" by the "adults" in their lives, who will make self-serving statements to cast themselves in a better light, or achieve a purpose.

We must rely upon independent and objective historians/documentarians (Social Workers, MSM, vetted journalists, etc.), to tell their story.

Consider the source. Demand the truth.
Question motives.
Fight for justice.

WHERE IS RELISHA?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A toddler’s death

In the fall of 1992, a 17-month-old girl named Tarricka arrived at Children’s Hospital with a split lip, a fractured skull and bruises all over her body. She would be the 12th child to die in the District that year of suspected abuse and neglect.

In the aftermath, police charged her father, Irving Rudd, with first-degree murder.

Two witnesses told authorities that Rudd had grabbed Tarricka by the neck, hurled her into an end table and then pounded on her chest, according to a Post story that quoted the charging documents. One witness said the girl lost consciousness after Rudd tossed her onto a couch and she hit her head on its wooden back.

Rudd and his attorney, Madhavan Nair, declined to comment for this article. A jury ultimately convicted Rudd, then 23, and he was sentenced to up to 15 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter.

According to court records, Rudd confessed to police: “Although I’ve killed her, it’s not intentional, and I realize that I have done something wrong.” He said that when the toddler started whining, he “picked her up by the neck and then let her neck go,” and that when she didn’t stop, he took her into a bathroom and “put her under the faucet, and her mouth was open from whining and the water just went in.”

When an officer asked whether Rudd had assaulted the child before, according to the confession, he replied, “Not that one. We both was involved with spanking the other twin too hard and broke her leg.”

After Tarricka was taken to the hospital, authorities went to the family’s home, where they found the girl’s twin sister suffering from similar injuries and weighing only 10 pounds."
This is horrific! I don't even know what to say.

:tantrum: A year old, 10lbs and a broken leg. Twin....murdered. :tantrum:

I respectfully disagree. To me it comes down to responsibility. I know many who know the right thing, but instead indulge personal gratification or an easier way.

I believe some do take to self medication to dull past demons, that;s why I believe counseling should be a bigger part of government assistance programs.-especially the children to learn life skills.

I see both sides to your points but I want to point out as a person (myself) and who works around fractured people daily - it's not easy. When you don't have a role model or are loved between birth and 2 years of age - that never ever comes to you. Ever. Scientifically proven.

Do people break cycles of abuse? Yes. But that doesnt' mean we don't have our demons, and that's where self medication comes in. You can dress up the outside *your face, body* but inside you're a mess and that's where the drugs help. A lot of people who have been sexually abused sway towards opiates. It makes it all stop, it's quiet, you feel warm and safe and you don't think.

I wish instead of tossing people in prison they did get help, but to do that they must start young. Once you're institutionalized you're changed forever. That means state mental hospitals too. I work in one and I see it. I am also a sex worker and see women and men (clients) whose common factor is the lack of their mothers nurturing. I have sadly man friends in federal max and some in state min prison. Federal is best, state is worse. I don't know where people get to thinking aide is easy to come by via state services or being locked up.

Medicaid, while rather easy to get - doesn't always give you the best options. States are cutting funding big time and instead of getting you mental health care, you go to jail and then you're homeless when you're released. To stay on your feet you may do drugs to numb the circumstances, sell yourself or rob someone. While the mentality of "I won't abuse a child, woman or be my mom/dad" is there - thus breaking the cycle ... a new cycle can begin by ignoring your needs because no one ever listens. / rant.

No wonder Relisha's dad has been absent in the search!! Did this poor girl have any decent people loving her :(
When a parent is found to have abused or killed their child, part of their sentence should be sterilasation!
That's my own opinion, but I can not understand why these people still have more children! After following teghan's case, the four year old tortured and killed by her mums boyfriend, and seeing mum on the witness stand and knowing she has another baby just makes me sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They keep having kids to get govt money. That needs to be nipped in the bud.

Yes. I have it. Can i post it here?

Eta. Sorry didn't see that BL sent it already. :)

I had read comments on various sites about Irving Rudd's past. What I read in those comments was that IR had gone to prison for dropping his newborn accidently, and that the baby died from being shaken. As if that isn't bad enough, the truth is so much worse. These poor children! I don't even know what to say.

Another thing I noticed in the article, is that this poor baby who IR killed was named Tarricka. When I saw that name, I was reminded that KLT's niece who was on KW's radio show was named the same or very similar name. I wonder if that was even her real name. If not, it is an intersting choice. If it is her name, it's still interersting, as I doubt that is a common name.

I had read comments on various sites about Irving Rudd's past. What I read in those comments was that IR had gone to prison for dropping his newborn accidently, and that the baby died from being shaken. As if that isn't bad enough, the truth is so much worse. These poor children! I don't even know what to say.

Another thing I noticed in the article, is that this poor baby who IR killed was named Tarricka. When I saw that name, I was reminded that KLT's niece who was on KW's radio show was named the same or very similar name. I wonder if that was even her real name. If not, it is an intersting choice. If it is her name, it's still interersting, as I doubt that is a common name.

I have noticed that what many of us may see as uncommon may not be perceived that way in certain parts of DC. It is not unusual to find very unique names amongst the children in say SE DC and to come across a number of children with the same unique names or variations of such. I actually met a little girl a week ago named Releesha who made me think of our little darling.

I just don't know if I can take any of KW's bad medicine tonight.
That article has pretty much done me in, along with the heat out here.

And I was in such a carefree state earlier - having been booted was like a load off!

I respectfully disagree. To me it comes down to responsibility. I know many who know the right thing, but instead indulge personal gratification or an easier way.

I believe some do take to self medication to dull past demons, that;s why I believe counseling should be a bigger part of government assistance programs.-especially the children to learn life skills.

Those who escape the damage are the lucky ones. It's OK to be angry but one must look at things from all angles. I guess it's the aspie in me but I always choose logic over emotion. Abuse causes brain damage...

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/13054#.U3VJ4PldXy0
It is important to realise that much of the conventional wisdom on the impact of abusive behaviour is driven by moral revulsion rather than by disinterested research. Of course, it is entirely legitimate morally to condemn behaviour that society deems evil. But moral condemnation should not be confused with a medical diagnosis. Nor is it an alternative to seeking and gaining clarity on the matter at hand. We do no favours to those who have suffered at the hands of adult predators if we treat them as the casualties of a moral drama.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/05/sexual-and-emotional-abuse-scar-the-brain-in-specific-ways/
Childhood sexual and/or emotional abuse and neglect causes brain damage.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-violence-power-struggle-lasting-consequences
After a period of time, it's not uncommon for victims of domestic violence (like victims of all types of abuse and trauma) to develop the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). And because studies have proven that those who suffer from PTSD can be inclined toward violence, the cycle of abuse repeats itself through generations and is hard to break. For victims for whom domestic violence leads to PTSD, they struggle with a long-term psychological disorder that can be challenging to diagnose and conquer.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/feb/13/childhood-abuse-growth-brain-emotions
The results add to the growing body of evidence that childhood maltreatment or abuse raises the risk of mental illnesses such as depression, personality disorders and anxiety well into adulthood.

Martin Teicher of the department of psychiatry at Harvard University scanned the brains of almost 200 people who had been questioned about any instances of abuse or stress during childhood. He found that the volumes of three important areas of the hippocampus were reduced by up to 6.5% in people exposed to several instances of maltreatment – such as physical or verbal abuse from parents – in their early years.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/foundation/foundationf.cfm

The consequences of child maltreatment can be profound and may endure long after the abuse or neglect occurs. The effects can appear in childhood, adolescence, or adulthood, and may affect various aspects of an individual's development (e.g., physical, cognitive, psychological, and behavioral). These effects range in consequence from minor physical injuries, low self-esteem, attention disorders, and poor peer relations to severe brain damage, extremely violent behavior, and death.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001552.htm
Physical abuse tends to occur at moments of great stress. Many people who commit physical abuse were abused themselves as children. As a result, they often do not realize that abuse is not appropriate discipline.

Often people who commit physical abuse also have poor impulse control. This prevents them from thinking about what happens as a result of their actions.

People truly can be products of their environments. I have seen it with my own eyes. I have also seen the effects of drugs on the mind. I worked ina crisis center in Baltimore which was overflowing with the most severe cases of heroin and methamphetamine and crack addicted people. All of them had been abused in one form or another. ALL of them.

I grew up with people who eventually turned to drugs and I know first hand how it changes people's minds. Even Mother Theresa would steal money from her own family in the throws of opiate addiction. It is physical. It is not something that can be controlled past a certain point.

Tarika, Terrika, Tarrika, etc. is actually quite common.

So is Shamika, Sherika, Tamika.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members