DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC's report tonight was totally based on what Nelly told them. The problem is that her various interviews have some inconsistencies as well as unnecessary, irrelevant details.

Re: throwing in seemingly insignificant details. Don't some of the human lie detectors say that is a sign of deceit?

Unless SS was told to make that call and say those things...as part of this "code."

Using imagination here and NO!FACTS...suppose the plan was...once we have the situation all under control...we'll make him call you. Then, don't take any calls till the next morning.

What if the perp did not want to call the husband direct. Perp knows that most likely husband and VF are going to speak in spanish, maybe husband dont speak english and the perp whats to know what she saying..

Re: throwing in seemingly insignificant details. Don't some of the human lie detectors say that is a sign of deceit?

Yep. They throw in details that they can remember because they have trouble remembering their lies. For example, it is probably true that SS told her on Wednesday that Amy planned to go out.

JMO

Overloading the details

When a person has come prepared to lie, he or she may go into an extraordinary amount of details to make their point. They may pick up some obscure point and go on harping about that, instead of sticking to the main topic of conversation. This elaboration of insignificant details, is often a sign that a person is trying to hide something.

http://www.futurescopes.com/communication/848/tell-tale-signs-someone-lying-how-spot-liar

Still trying to "read" what the purloined, abandoned, and torched Porsche is trying to tell us....

According to NG, SS said that AS was supposed to go out Wednesday. LE is asking for info from anyone who saw the car on Wednesday or Thursday. It was reported the car was seen driving fast but was that on Wednesday or Thursday? Someone mentioned up thread that maybe the perp met up with AS while she was out Wednesday (if she went out). Maybe rather than fingerprints or DNA, there were signs of a struggle in the car too?

I honestly think NG has had a microphone thrust in her face every 5 minutes once the media discovered her name. I'm still not quite ready to suggest she had any involvement. That being said, I'm a little surprised she has spoken so much and so often. But, then again... maybe she likes the attention.

I have seen a lot of theories, ranging from close family to house keepers, to the karate people, to the lawn crew, irate business partners ect...

I am wondering, who would know better about the security in the house more then the people who installed it?

Hi there!
I'm Wysteria.
Welcome... :welcome6:

Thanks for your input. I don't believe that the security installation people have been mentioned on this thread yet.

Interesting...

I honestly think NG has had a microphone thrust in her face every 5 minutes once the media discovered her name. I'm still not quite ready to suggest she had any involvement. That being said, I'm a little surprised she has spoken so much and so often. But, then again... maybe she likes the attention.

Agree.

One thing I find odd is the husband of the other maid is a critical piece of this puzzle and yet in all the interviews I have seen there is no mention from NG that she ever was called from the husband looking for his wife OR her calling him.

It sounds like NG was more or less this other maid's employer and I am sure if the husband was looking for his wife he would have called NG first. Perhaps even on Wed night. But surely by Thursday.

The only time we hear about the husband learning of the plan for his wife to spend the night is from SS call to him after he went banging on the door at that house.

I find it extremely odd how NG left out anything about this husband in most all her interviews.
Afterall, even SS told her to call the husband and yet she never says that she did call him.

The fact he had to go over there to bang on the door indicates to me that he didnt know about her plans to spend the night. Because even SS said to him he should have called him the night before.

Agree.

One thing I find odd is the husband of the other maid is a critical piece of this puzzle and yet in all the interviews I have seen there is no mention from NG that she ever was called from the husband looking for his wife OR her calling him.

It sounds like NG was more or less this other maid's employer and I am sure if the husband was looking for his wife he would have called NG first. Perhaps even on Wed night. But surely by Thursday.

The only time we hear about the husband learning of the plan for his wife to spend the night is from SS call to him after he went banging on the door at that house.

I find it extremely odd how NG left out anything about this husband in most all her interviews.
Afterall, even SS told her to call the husband and yet she never says that she did call him.

The fact he had to go over there to bang on the door indicates to me that he didnt know about her plans to spend the night. Because even SS said to him he should have called him the night before.

IMO it's plausible that NG and the husband did not have each other's phone numbers.

thanks!

I just want to add that a lot of this stuff with the housekeeper and the media might be the media screwing things up, lost in translation, language problems ect.....

thanks!

I just want to add that a lot of this stuff with the housekeeper and the media might be the media screwing things up, lost in translation, language problems ect.....

Agree, and also editing -- choosing the parts of her interview that they would air.

I have cleared my cache and they still come back for me. Only one that may be different is this one:

https://www.facebook.com/savvas.savopoulos with out the ?fref=ts

** Note **
I did log out of facebook and tried to load the page. You must be logged into facebook to see the pages.

I am logged in. Amy's page has last activity January 2014.

I am not sure if it was you that posted about the info on the FB pages, but one poster mentioned that there was talk about the Studio opening and people coming in from out of town.

If I am wrong, I apologize. I did delete the post you responded to, because I saw that it was addressed already.

But...since you replied...LOL! Are you seeing stuff after January, 2014?

About the dead housekeeper's husband seeming lack of responsiveness: do we know if she or he is undocumented? Or perhaps they have closed ones who are? Oftentimes when someone is undocumented, people are afraid to draw attention to themselves by calling the police.

I am logged in. Amy's page has last activity January 2014.

I am not sure if it was you that posted about the info on the FB pages, but one poster mentioned that there was talk about the Studio opening and people coming in from out of town.

If I am wrong, I apologize. I did delete the post you responded to, because I saw that it was addressed already.

But...since you replied...LOL! Are you seeing stuff after January, 2014?

Sorry that was on a different facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/delawarebudokan?pnref=story

It is a few postings down. I am guessing this is OK to post this link since it is a public page for a business.

About the dead housekeeper's husband seeming lack of responsiveness: do we know if she or he is undocumented? Or perhaps they have closed ones who are? Oftentimes when someone is undocumented, people are afraid to draw attention to themselves by calling the police.

This is my guess. That and/or he had no idea where she was or how to get in touch with NG.

I probably should have asked sooner. Looks like the Savopoulos pages have been taken down or removed.

Could be payback for a bad investment that someone made with SS. He was operating out of Puerto Rico.

IMO it's plausible that NG and the husband did not have each other's phone numbers.

His wife was her employee. And she never says that she didn't have the number in all these many interviews. Only that she didn't see the voice mail till the next day.

True, except that SS felt she must have a way to get ahold of him because he told her in his voice mail to contact him.

I know what you mean though. We cant really know for sure that she did.

The thing odd about it to me was it seemed to me at least that NG was avoiding mentioning about ever communicating to him. NG mentions a lot about texts and phone calls with everyone else, and yet she doesnt mention trying to talk to the husband of her own friend who ended up being killed.

It just kind of stuck out to me but it doesnt mean anything definite.

Like others have said, it could very well be selective reporting too by news articles. So many of the articles I have read are like copies of each other with nothing really new in them.

I SO hope you are right.
Any monster or monsters that would kill an entire family needs to be off the streets and facing justice now.

Personally, I don't give a hoot as to the motive of the killer or killers. A little innocent boy was murdered. The family was likely held captive by this scum.

I'm pretty sure law enforcement is ALL over this crime And probably the FBI. Let's not forget who their nearby neighbors are!!!

Regardless, I am hoping for an arrest soon, to get this murderer off of the streets.

[k7fraudqueen;11784571]I'm telling you, the police are on top of this. Bet there will be multiple arrests by Friday.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero