DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe SS had given him the old registration and asked him to go register the car. Seems like something you might have your driver do for you.

Seems odd that it's found in a backpack along with his passport? IDK

did they say he put the money in the mosler or did they say he put the money in the red car. wasn't the audi red also. How do we know which car he put it in?

Allegedly he put the $$$ in the Mosler

Regarding the fence around the house:

It is my opinion that the house and property have been released back to the family or the trustee and it is they who are having a fence installed.

In other words, it is no longer a crime scene being held by police. They brought the cars back, there was one last run through by detectives, and investigators for the defense did a run through. That part is over, imo.

In addition to the fence, they may hire a security guard until they decide what to do next. All just my opinion.

There are some tweets today that say LE was once again back at the house today, seen removing items.

Therefor I don't think the scene has been released.

JMO

IMO, we don't know how up to date the database Litig8ter used is. Savopoulos does not strike me as one to try to skirt registering a car. The cost savings would probably be even less than a drop in the bucket.

And, in my state, not just anyone can obtain the information about a license plate and who it is registered to, so its a little disconcerting to me that a database exists that can be accessed by just about anyone.

Its at least up to date through April. Not just anyone can access. I use it in my line of work. Would never post about any living person's registrations.

Considering how expensive that car is, I'd imagine the car's alarm will record/timestamp on the vehicle's computer each instance the door is locked/unlocked and the alarm is unarmed and armed.

That's really the only logical explanation as to how LE might possibly know that information.

Part of my theory is the car was never unlocked, and so JW could not have left the money inside it (not in a red bag, not in an envelope, not in a red bag in an envelope...feels like a Dr. Seuss rhyme.) Since the car is central to my theory of the crime, I think the Mosler key is key, as DW would have had to have SS come home if AS, PS and VF did not have the key or know where to get it. I think stealing that Mosler was the purpose of the home invasion - I know it's crazy! It would be impossible to keep and use it after the crime, but we have people around this crime with very tenuous grips on reality - several people. For whatever reason, the perp(s) were unable to drive the car away within a few minutes of SS' arrival - either he didn't have the key with him, the perp(s) at the house couldn't drive the high end car, something... So DW ad-libbed it, which involved torture and extortion. Or SS tried to get cash to make DW et al go away. The torture/murders/fire as afterthought only work if JW was not involved or not in the house where the S family would know he was involved. It's possible they started to figure it out due to all the calls and texts back and forth using their phones, but not necessary.

There is a reason this particular family was targeted. I doubt it was from observing the neighborhood and picking this house because it looked most vulnerable. I believe someone from their life: AIW, St. Croix, the Eastern Shore, distant family or household employee had to be involved at some point or all the way through.

What do detectives look for? Motive, opportunity and means? Who had these and where does the "evidence" released so far lead? Sometimes a crime is just random and the formulae don't apply. But if, other than the sheer brutality and cruelty, we treat this like any other crime, what theories can we entertain that don't involve contorting the facts as we know them? As much as I like to be right, I'm more interested in finding out what really happened than supporting my "theory".

Seems odd that it's found in a backpack along with his passport? IDK

my guess is that he doesn't have a brief case. So he puts papers and stuff in a backpack. He doesn't really seem like a brief case kinda guy.

There are some tweets today that say LE was once again back at the house today, seen removing items.

Therefor I don't think the scene has been released.

JMO

Heather from NBC4 tweeted they have removed all the crime scene tape.

Part of my theory is the car was never unlocked, and so JW could not have left the money inside it (not in a red bag, not in an envelope, not in a red bag in an envelope...feels like a Dr. Seuss rhyme.) Since the car is central to my theory of the crime, I think the Mosler key is key, as DW would have had to have SS come home if AS, PS and VF did not have the key or know where to get it. I think stealing that Mosler was the purpose of the home invasion - I know it's crazy! It would be impossible to keep and use it after the crime, but we have people around this crime with very tenuous grips on reality - several people. For whatever reason, the perp(s) were unable to drive the car away within a few minutes of SS' arrival - either he didn't have the key with him, the perp(s) at the house couldn't drive the high end car, something... So DW ad-libbed it, which involved torture and extortion. Or SS tried to get cash to make DW et al go away. The torture/murders/fire as afterthought only work if JW was not involved or not in the house where the S family would know he was involved. It's possible they started to figure it out due to all the calls and texts back and forth using their phones, but not necessary.

There is a reason this particular family was targeted. I doubt it was from observing the neighborhood and picking this house because it looked most vulnerable. I believe someone from their life: AIW, St. Croix, the Eastern Shore, distant family or household employee had to be involved at some point or all the way through.

What do detectives look for? Motive, opportunity and means? Who had these and where does the "evidence" released so far lead? Sometimes a crime is just random and the formulae don't apply. But if, other than the sheer brutality and cruelty, we treat this like any other crime, what theories can we entertain that don't involve contorting the facts as we know them? As much as I like to be right, I'm more interested in finding out what really happened than supporting my "theory".

Beautifully written!! Genius!

I'm one who does not think it was about the cars. I think the Porsche was just a get away car. The other cars were never moved. Seems to me to be pure kidnapping, extortion, arson, murder.

If this was about cars we'd see missing cars, missing parts etc. Nothing I've seen indicates this. The cars and stories are only clues to what happened in this crime. JMO

okay, so i just want to make sure i have everything correct. Sometimes it's hard here because it seems people go off on a subject that we don't know to be fact and then it looks like it is a fact.

1. Do we know for sure 100% that the money was put in the mosler?

2. Did they tow the mosler from the house?

Thanks in advance. :loveyou:

okay, so i just want to make sure i have everything correct. Sometimes it's hard here because it seems people go off on a subject that we don't know to be fact and then it looks like it is a fact.

1. Do we know for sure 100% that the money was put in the mosler?

2. Did they tow the mosler from the house?

Thanks in advance. :loveyou:

I don't know about 2. For no. 1, all we know is that JW told LE he put the money in the Mosler.

I know this may sound out there...but what IF SS set up to sell the Mosler overseas? Is that possible? Then "someone" finds out and concocts a plan to collect the money from the sale posing as the owner.

The reg was expired means car was not being driven.

POST SPAN. INQUIS: "I'm saying it would be visually obvious that SS would see that paperwork gone and if he didn't know that would be the latest registration that would be all the less reason to steal it rather than serve as an incentive. If you take the only vehicle registration doc from your boss's car and you don't see that it's been replaced by a newer doc, that's pretty blatant."

He steals the reg. to doctor a new copy. He knows SS is not ever going to find out as he will be gone. It was about CARS CARS CARS JMO IMHO etc.​

I don't know about 2. For no. 1, all we know is that JW told LE he put the money in the Mosler.

Why can't i find that anywhere? Can you help me find it? My computer is really slow and it's hard to find stuff sometimes. TY

It's no wonder this guy has not spoken to the media. Can you imagine how every single word he says would be completely picked apart. I would be hiding somewhere if i was him. And sadly if he is not involved (so far i don't see him as being involved) he has had to miss the funeral of people that he may have dearly cared for. Can you imagine if he had shown up at the funeral....OMG he would have been destroyed and it would have taken away from the funeral.

What could have been wrong is putting a murderous psychopath in charge of the house. JW could have been in on this, but not for what DW ended up doing and could have been genuinely shocked and saddened by their deaths. I think many things went wrong and that if JW was involved, it wasn't necessarily for arson, torture and murder (but he'd still be just as liable for Felony Murder for what he may have signed up for).

You make a heck of a lot of sense to me!

That boot print looks strange the more I look at it ... something about the"shape" of the print seems weird

It seems like two boot prints on top of each other - like the same person tried to kick the door once, it didn't budge, then they kicked it again. Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024