DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you just imagine?? Your boss, his wife, child and housekeeper have just been held captive, and brutally murdered. And the house set on fire. And you are, without knowledge, delivering the ransom money.

I would be a basket case!

That's what I am thinking. Sounds like police suspected him right away and started questioning him right then and there.
Then they questioned him again, there were discrepancies between stories, and pronto, he is accused of lying.

So shouldn't his red bag have been in his car if story #2 is to be believed?

here is my thought on that

If JW transfered the money from the red bag to the envelope that was in HIS car, why is there such mystery surrounding the red bag.
I would think it would have been in his car OR he would be able to produce it

What did DW want? Now I'm thinking this wasn't just about $$. SS would've given anything, his life.

That's what I am thinking. Sounds like police suspected him right away and started questioning him right then and there.
Then they questioned him again, there were discrepancies between stories, and pronto, he is accused of lying.

He was involved in the delivery of the ransom money. I have no doubt he had to be interrogated. To see if he was, like so many people believe, involved in the extortion/kidnapping/murder/arson plot.

It isn't a surprise to me at all that he was investigated. What does surprise me is that 3 weeks later, he is still being considered a suspect by so many here. When LE has done their jobs and found nothing.

No. The red bag was left in the Mosler.

W- I stated what aclually happened was the other employee took four bundles of money from the employee,s
pockets and placed the money in a red bag which belonged to W- l. W- I then drove to Mr. Savopoulos, house
and called Mr. Savopoulos ten minutes before IT arrived at the home.
Mr. Savopoulos told w-l to leave the money in the car inside rhe garage. w-t stal.ed, when IT arrived at Mr.
Savopoulos' garage, IT placed the money inside a manila envelope that was in IT's car. Afler placing the
money in thc envelope w- I srated IT placed rhe envelope on the drivers seat of the car h tie garage.

JW was at the scene of the fire - as were other employees. His car was found a block away because the street was closed off and only emergency vehicles were allowed access. The search warrant was issued the same day as the fire (probably within 45 minutes or more). LE probably informed JW they were seeking a search warrant for his car. LE recovered unknown items from his car but not the evidence they were hoping to find.

Got it. Are you saying other AIW employees were there? I hadn't heard this before. That gives more credit to JW's story that he heard about the fire that quickly from an employee if that's true.

I think I got thrown off by the fact that some local journalists were saying that LE "found" his car a block away. "Found" to me implies they discovered it there on their own- not that JW was there and said he just got there.

[video=twitter;606510602455011328]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/606510602455011328[/video]

What did DW want? Now I'm thinking this wasn't just about $$. SS would've given anything, his life.

But SS knew him (from when DW worked at AIW). So even if it were totally about money, there was no way SS or other witnesses would be left alive.

here is my thought on that

If JW transfered the money from the red bag to the envelope that was in HIS car, why is there such mystery surrounding the red bag.
I would think it would have been in his car OR he would be able to produce it

It was revealed yesterday, by the SW and confirmed by local news, that he put the red bag in the manilla envelope and left it in the car.

The CD don't make this perfectly clear. But I do believe this to be the case, since they searched JW's car and didn't find the red bag...and the SW for DDW includes the red bag.

He was involved in the delivery of the ransom money. I have no doubt he had to be interrogated. To see if he was, like so many people believe, involved in the extortion/kidnapping/murder/arson plot.

It isn't a surprise to me at all that he was investigated. What does surprise me is that 3 weeks later, he is still being considered a suspect by so many here. When LE has done their jobs and found nothing.

But you don't have to talk to the police. So he could (and maybe should) have told them he won't talk without a lawyer present.

W- I stated what aclually happened was the other employee took four bundles of money from the employee,s
pockets and placed the money in a red bag which belonged to W- l. W- I then drove to Mr. Savopoulos, house
and called Mr. Savopoulos ten minutes before IT arrived at the home.
Mr. Savopoulos told w-l to leave the money in the car inside rhe garage. w-t stal.ed, when IT arrived at Mr.
Savopoulos' garage, IT placed the money inside a manila envelope that was in IT's car. Afler placing the
money in thc envelope w- I srated IT placed rhe envelope on the drivers seat of the car h tie garage.

Read the post I just made. It explains this.

And this actually kind of says what happened. He put the money in the red bag. Then he put the money - that is contained within the red bag - in the Manilla envelope.

It was revealed yesterday, by the SW and confirmed by local news, that he put the red bag in the manilla envelope and left it in the car.

The CD don't make this perfectly clear. But I do believe this to be the case, since they searched JW's car and didn't find the red bag...and the SW for DDW includes the red bag.

You are quite possibly correct but I am only going by the CD and it states clearly "placed the money" so for me it is not clear that it was in the red bag. However, that would make sense, as the LE are trying to locate it

Yes, it should have been in his car, yet it wasn't.

JMO

Corundogs posted above that it was confirmed by local news yesterday that the red bag was in the manilla envelope

Finding JW's green BMW one block from the crime scene pretty much tells me that he is the one who stole the Porsche.

JMO

It tells me that he drove to their home when alerted to the fire and parked where he could because of firefighting activity.

He talked to LE at the scene, rode with them (at their request no doubt) to the station for interview. His car was impounded as standard procedure, search warrant issued.

Stating the his car was found wherever it was located, is just that: where the car was located. I dislike using the word "terminated" to indicate someone's no longer working at a job. Termination implies "fired" to a lot of people, myself included, but in reality, it merely means the employee is no longer working there. I'm not talking about JW being fired, because that's the word used, but using this as an example of how words can be ascribed a different meaning than what is intended.

The car was located or found where it was located or found. Some people seem to be inferring that it mean he was trying to hide his car.

If he took AS car, how did he get back to the home after being notified of fire?

Just because LE is checking you out, it doesn't mean you're guilty of anything.

Investigation will also rule out someone as being involved. :D

Can you help me with this Pop??

It says this was issued on May 15th. Which would have been Friday. I don't see a time, but I could have missed it.

It was reported his car was found a block away when the SW was executed. I think, right?

But then the SW says it was executed May21st. A week after the crime?? I am confused.

Was his car being held at the crime scene that whole time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member