DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO of course. I do understand what you are saying, and I know my husband feels exactly the same way you do (if I have nothing to hide why wouldn't I be as helpful as possible). Just as a lawyer, I feel like I was trained to do differently. [Insert lawyer joke here]

I'm not a lawyer, but I have seen 12 episodes of Ally McBeal.

In his amended version, as per DW CD, JW admits he did not witness the AIW employee, the one to whom the bank directly gave the cash, receive the cash, but rather that yet ANOTHER employee took the cash out of that "money-bag's" pockets and placed the four bundles received into his (JW's) red bag, a bag JW had brought with him to the bank when he met up with the other two employees.

I realize now I missed this whole "TWO employees thing" though I have "red about the red bag until I have seen red," so I can understand how even pulitzer-award winning journalists might get this wrong. Hah hah.

Good points and questions. The media squeeze certainly seems targeted at the assistant and I think it originates with LE. Other than being involved, there is no reasonable explanation for his lies or for the photos and texts about the money. The national media is splashing JW's photo all over the place.
Investigators in the case of the murdered Washington D.C. family and their housekeeper have linked text messages sent from his assistant to photos of ransom money.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...der-cops-links-text-messages-to-ransom-money/
I tend to agree MyBelle. There has been a not so subtle shift in the local and national media to splash JW's name into the ongoing investigation. We all know that LE has much more evidence than what has been made public. However, the media too knows much more than what has actually been reported because LE tends to speak off the record with trusted reporters. They know things we don't know. Could explain the willingness to come out with W1's actual name.

Porsche was last seen being driven away by a black man with short hair, wearing green construction vest, at 1:30 pm.

Porsche was seen by W3 at 1:30 on New York Ave. Last seen at the house at 10:30 according to MSM quoted and linked below

A person of interest has been identified after the family’s Porsche was seen being driven from the house and was later found burning in a Maryland parking lot.

The Porsche was seen leaving the home at about 10:30 a.m.

“The person of interest was possibly operating a blue 2008 Porsche 911 sports car that was located abandoned in the 8000 block of Annapolis Road, in New Carrollton, Maryland,” police said in a statement. “Anyone with information about the person of interest, or who observed the vehicle being operated between Wednesday, May 13, 2015 and May 14, 2015, is asked to call police.”

http://heavy.com/news/2015/05/amy-a...er-porsche-cause-killed-arson-murder-suspect/

In his amended version, as per DW CD, JW admits he did not witness the AIW employee, the one to whom the bank directly gave the cash, receive the cash, but rather that yet ANOTHER employee took the cash out of that "money-bag's" pockets and placed the four bundles received into his (JW's) red bag, a bag JW had brought with him to the bank when he met up with the other two employees.

I realize now I missed this whole "TWO employees thing" though I have "red about the red bag until I have seen red," so I can understand how even pulitzer-award winning journalists might get this wrong. Hah hah.

How did you arrive to this conclusion, exactly? Affidavit doesn't say anything about two employes, as far as i can tell.

A person of interest has been identified after the family’s Porsche was seen being driven from the house and was later found burning in a Maryland parking lot.

“The person of interest was possibly operating a blue 2008 Porsche 911 sports car that was located abandoned in the 8000 block of Annapolis Road, in New Carrollton, Maryland,” police said in a statement. “Anyone with information about the person of interest, or who observed the vehicle being operated between Wednesday, May 13, 2015 and May 14, 2015, is asked to call police.”

http://heavy.com/news/2015/05/amy-ab...urder-suspect/

OK, so the car was last seen at the house at 10:30
The fire wasn't noticed til one thirty ish

Who drove the porche away?
Who stayed behind?
Because it seems unlikely DW would leave at 10:30 and then come back

No, the Porsche was seen on New York Avenue at 1:30 pm. There has been no report of it seen driving from the scene. Last time it was seen at the house was 10:30 am, but that could have been by JW, Mrs. F's husband or someone unnamed.

if it's good enough for msm to report that it was seen driven away from the scene, it's good enough for me.

How did you arrive to this conclusion, exactly? Affidavit doesn't say anything about two employes, as far as i can tell.

W- I stated what aclually happened was the other employee took four bundles of money from the employee,s
pockets and placed the money in a red bag which belonged to W- l. W- I then drove to Mr. Savopoulos, house
and called Mr. Savopoulos ten minutes before IT arrived at the home.

JW was at the scene of the fire - as were other employees. His car was found a block away because the street was closed off and only emergency vehicles were allowed access. The search warrant was issued the same day as the fire (probably within 45 minutes or more). LE probably informed JW they were seeking a search warrant for his car. LE recovered unknown items from his car but not the evidence they were hoping to find.

The warrant was issued on the 15th, the day after the murders. It was executed on the 21st.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/267687232/Wint-Search-Warrant-Affidavit

Also, this sounds like LE is leaning toward suspect rather than witness. Wint Search Warrant AffidavitA.jpg

Who stayed behind?

No, it was seen driven at 1:30 pm, not 10:30 am (it's in the police affidavit)

Porsche was seen by W3 at 1:30 on New York Ave. Last seen at the house at 10:30 according to MSM quoted and linked below

Do we know whereabouts on New York Ave. the Porsche was spotted at 1:30? Honestly I do not remember.

W- I stated what aclually happened was the other employee took four bundles of money from the employee,s
pockets and placed the money in a red bag which belonged to W- l. W- I then drove to Mr. Savopoulos, house
Employee took bundles of money from employee (his) pockets. Nothing suggests that one employee toook money from other employee's pockets.

Who stayed behind?

I am not one of the nit picky people...but is Heavy.com a reliable source?

On top of the fact that this is a very early report.

I believe it has been said that it was last seen at 10:30. I am just not sold on seeing it driving away at 10:30. Maybe it was.

I am not one of the nit picky people...but is Heavy.com a reliable source?

On top of the fact that this is a very early report.

I believe it has been said that it was last seen at 10:30. I am just not sold on seeing it driving away at 10:30. Maybe it was.

I don't think it's considered msm. Porsche was driven away at 1:30 pm (by W3) according to police affidavit.

Employee took bundles of money from employee (his) pockets. Nothing suggests that one employee toook money from other employee's pockets.

well I would have expected the other employee took four bundles from ITs pocket

That's smart. You can easily be mistaken about something, next thing you know, you are accused of lying, and you name is being smeared all over the internet.

he lied to the police. that is in the charging documents, not some media hype or internet paranoia.

so I don't see how its unfair to be disussing his possible involvement.

if it's good enough for msm to report that it was seen driven away from the scene, it's good enough for me.

Where the home is located and the vehicle (porsche) was seen on ny ave heading north it was seen driving away from the scene, what ever time it was. jmo idk

In your interpretation, you think one employee reached into another employee's pockets and took the money out??? LOL!! That just doesn't seem very likely to me.

well I would have expected the other employee took four bundles from ITs pocket

If there was another employee they would have to call him some other name, such as other employee1, other employee 2, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1