DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying it would be visually obvious that SS would see that paperwork gone and if he didn't know that would be the latest registration that would be all the less reason to steal it rather than serve as an incentive. If you take the only vehicle registration doc from your boss's car and you don't see that it's been replaced by a newer doc, that's pretty blatant.

I don't want you to think I'm defending JW cause I'm not. I am pointing out what a defense attorney might say in a trial and it's up to the jury or judge to beleive what they may.

When it comes between what JW and the law believe, I'm being Switzerland.

Plus they had all night to take the cars away, but the only one missing was the Porsche which was burned almost immediately. Doesn't make sense that the cars were the motivation.

Hello All.

Catching up. If there were others involved, I wonder if they were arguining amonsgt themselves while they were in the house. The scene and aftermath paints a picture of some inner turmoil going on during the actual event.

I almost get a sense that there was some serious arguing going on amongst the perps themselves about what they were doing and how they were going to keep from getting caught.

This type of thing could explain why things seem so confusing now. Their plans may have changed as they argued about it in front of the family. In fact, I wonder if they originally didnt plan on killing anybody and things got way out of hand.

Either the bank closing or a safe time clock may have caused them to stay much longer than they anticipated and while they waited they began to have 2nd thoughts about some things. Or someones mask fell off or something. Or the perps realized the victims knew them or knew who they were working with based on what they were trying to steal.

Im still leaning to more than 1 person being part of this. Just not sure who I think is inolved yet. I keep flip flopping about JW.

So...this is our explanation of why they were not held/arrested? I think to most of us, anyone not knowing about the manhunt for DDW is incredulous!!! But my friend, 31 years old with 3 children, has literally ZERO idea of any news. It boggles my mind every time I talk to her.

I think LE may have released them because they weren't viewed as an imminent threat. I think LE is playing things very cautiously on how they view those who they think are participants of some kind, but aren't murderers who could still pose a threat to others.

So...this is our explanation of why they were not held/arrested? I think to most of us, anyone not knowing about the manhunt for DDW is incredulous!!! But my friend, 31 years old with 3 children, has literally ZERO idea of any news. It boggles my mind every time I talk to her.

It's not surprising if they told police they didn't know about the crime. Would they really tell police if they knew?
But wasn't there a relative of DW who was supposedly helping DW to turn himself in? How could this relative not know?
What was DW going to turn himself in for (not that I actually believe he was going to turn himself in)?

I may have missed it but I would imagine the L.E. have the phone/phone message that was sent from S.S.'s phone to the employee who was to have gone to the bank to withdraw the money. (or another phone that it originated from) That message would certainly be analyzed.

I am referring to the initial phone call/text message that put everything into play. JMO

It's not surprising if they told police they didn't know about the crime. Would they really tell police if they knew?
But wasn't there a relative of DW who was supposedly helping DW to turn himself in? How could this relative not know?
What was DW going to turn himself in for (not that I actually believe he was going to turn himself in)?

Good point...thanks!

I don't want you to think I'm defending JW cause I'm not. I am pointing out what a defense attorney might say in a trial and it's up to the jury or judge to beleive what they may.

When it comes between what JW and the law believe, I'm being Switzerland.

That's fine. As far as how this legally goes, you could see me do a complete 180 flip on here as far as what or if anyone is going to be convicted of irrespective of what I thought they did. I may trash DW or any of number of others on here for what I think they may have done, but when it comes to evidence proving a case against anyone, I may come across as defending them when I just don't see that the evidence to convict is there. I've already raised issues with how LE better have good evidence as they're providing ammunition to the defense that DW didn't act alone if the pizza got thrown out or undermined that DW could walk or at least now with the truck that he was only involved after the fact and use the same excuse as the others with the money did that they didn't know it was connected to a crime.

Bruce Leshan said the Chief is on the war path over leaks so info is hard to come by.

I think the fence is to protect the family when they come to the house. jmo

Bruce Leshan said the Chief is on the war path over leaks so info is hard to come by.

What leaks though? The SW's have been unsealed by the court, so they are fair game, right?

What other leaks have we had?

That's fine. As far as how this legally goes, you could see me do a complete 180 flip on here as far as what or if anyone is going to be convicted of irrespective of what I thought they did. I may trash DW or any of number of others on here for what I think they may have done, but when it comes to evidence proving a case against anyone, I may come across as defending them when I just don't see that the evidence to convict is there. I've already raised issues with how LE better have good evidence as they're providing ammunition to the defense that DW didn't act alone if the pizza got thrown out or undermined that DW could walk or at least now with the truck that he was only involved after the fact and use the same excuse as the others with the money did that they didn't know it was connected to a crime.

The victim's blood on his shoe is pretty compelling evidence that places DW at the crime scene.

JMO

Here's something to throw out - given how the car is registered to Puerto Rican company, I wonder if the Mosler had PR registration...the car is current, just not for US/DC. If the plan was to kill the S family, they could have intended to take the cars and show a fake backdated sale so that it would appear the Mosler was never stolen. However, with the Mosler being unregistered or with a PR registration that could have thrown a monkey wrench into that as PR has it's own unique vehicle registration process. If SS rarely takes his Mosler out and a fake sale is dated weeks ago and he's not alive to say it's a forgery, you could launder the theft into a clean title to make it appear SS sold his car before he was murdered and that it was not stolen.

Here's something to throw out - given how the car is registered to Puerto Rican company, I wonder if the Mosler had PR registration...the car is current, just not for US/DC. If the plan was to the S family, they could have intended to take the cars and show a fake backdated sale so that it would appear the Mosler was never stolen. However, with the Mosler being unregistered or with a PR registration that could have thrown a monkey wrench into that as PR has it's own unique vehicle registration process. If SS rarely takes his Mosler out and a fake sale is dated weeks ago and he's not alive to say it's a forgery, you could launder the theft into a clean title to make it appear SS sold his car before he was murdered and that it was not stolen.

Dang. .....impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members