DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking this is not true. jmo I mean is someone going to take a job (dream job) as a driver for a nice rich guy and in a matter of weeks make plans to steal a expensive car from him Oh and burn the house down with 4 people inside to die and no one will blink an eye. I am thinking not. jmo idk I don't see wint & JW ever being friends or friendly to each or one another. I think their are too many talking heads and some should probably keep their opines to themselves (not anyone here) I mean journalist want to bee's. IDK I mean I could be wrong I have been wrong before but I can not imagine JW being that stupid to think this would not bite him in the arse. I mean wouldn't there be communication between JW and anyone else that LE wouldn't know about. jmo idk

I thought JW's "dream job" was to be a professional race car driver? I think being an errand boy was several notches lower on that career climb. Our prisons are full of stupid inmates who got caught.

JMO

For realzer? Hmmm Is that something that JW as an employee of SS take to the DMV and get it renewed for SS, I know I can take my daughters vehicle for emissions so maybe JW was was going to do that as a part of his job as driver/chauffeur. jmo idk

To renew. You pay the fee and get the car smogged if smog is due that year. The tags come in the mail. Smog is electronically inputed from the smog shop so you no longer need to walk that in.

Plus registration papers are not put in back packs. If going to the DMV. It would be in glove box or middle compartment.

And the irony is that the text makes himself look guilty. I think he is a narcissist who thinks he can talk his way out of anything. It reminds me of the Ryan Poston case featured last night on 20/20 and the perp asked for an attorney and then proceeded to yak her head off to the cops and confessed. They didn't have to ask her a single question!

JMO

I saw that! What a nut job she was. That nose job comment was terrible!

The problem with trying to find JW's fingerprints or DNA on or in any of the family vehicles is that he was probably in all of them at one point or another, and any hits could not be tied to a specific day or time. Probably the same for inside the house (at least in certain rooms).

I'm beginning to think the police never believed his story about dropping the cash in the red car in the garage. First, he lied about it, saying first he found the key and unlocked it, and then that it was unlocked. Under stress I might see him saying first it was unlocked and then remembering he had to get a key, but not the reverse sequence. You don't misremember that you found a key. So, that alone makes his red car tale highly suspect.

Second, the direction for him to place the money in the red car was given to him by SS on the phone according to JW's story, not by text, so there is no text on anyone's phone that confirms what was said. Further, if the contractor's explanation of the security of the garage door and entry door from the garage into the kitchen is correct, I don't see DW figuring out how to get into the garage, open the door with a code, and then close it later (unless SS taught him, which is unlikely because there is probably a panic code that can be entered to sound sirens and SS would have given him the panic code).

JW may have just sashayed into the house, divided the money up with those inside, and got out of there.

I agree. Forensics is able to determine whether a fingerprint is fresh or not. I do think they aborted the plan when they realized the garage was Ft. Knox and JW then helped himself to the Porsche and headed to Chantilly to establish his alibi.

JMO

To renew. You pay the fee and get the car smogged if smog is due that year. The tags come in the mail. Smog is electronically inputed from the smog shop so you no longer need to walk that in.

Plus registration papers are not put in back packs. If going to the DMV. It would be in glove box or middle compartment.

Oh it's not like that here (Md) you drive the vehicle to a emission station and they put a pipe up the tail pipe and plug things in. It's a total rip off, but it employees a lot of ? people. It's just a tax. But anyway, If JW was going to go to the dmv, (which you have to here) to get a news registration for the mosler he would have had the registration on him or in his man-bag. jmo idk

Oh it's not like that here (Md) you drive the vehicle to a emission station and they put a pipe up the tail pipe and plug things in. It's a total rip off, but it employees a lot of ? people. It's just a tax. But anyway, If JW was going to go to the dmv, (which you have to here) to get a news registration for the mosler he would have had the registration on him or in his man-bag. jmo idk

You can't do it online?

I saw that! What a nut job she was. That nose job comment was terrible!

My husband's jaw literally dropped to the floor when he heard that. What that case and the Arias case and this case show is that sociopaths are of either gender and walk amongst us.

JMO

You can't do it online?

yeah, you can do it online if you want a duplicate reg.

If ss sold the car to JW then JW would need to go to the MVA and provide them with the completed title(requires the buyer and seller to complete their respective sections and their signatures) along with a completed Bill of Sale which also includes sigs from both parties and a notary seal.

Agree. In Ca if you are simply renewing a current reg than you just pay and wait for tags in mail unless the smog emissions test is needed.

But changes to reg have to be walked in by reg owner. If im not mistaken.

No, I'm saying the Mosler is evidence. If LE destroy evidence then it becomes inadmissible at trial. I'm not quite as certain as you are that crime scene technicians know how to unlock a $700,000 car.

JMO

Hasn't it been released back to the family now?

I agree. Forensics is able to determine whether a fingerprint is fresh or not. I do think they aborted the plan when they realized the garage was Ft. Knox and JW then helped himself to the Porsche and headed to Chantilly to establish his alibi.

JMO

He stole the Porshe at 10:30 and drove it to Lowes?

I'm just happy the <modsnip>wasn't able to get the daughters as well. They were extremely lucky to be away.

He was probably wishing they walked in.

Who needs a passport. Were we planning to go somewhere. Docs in bag?

Can someone post a link verifying the car as $700,000 because as far as I can see it was sold new for around 200k and goes for less than that used.

Seems young minded to take and text a pic of bosses money?

He could just as easily been at the dojo and then be alibied by other staff members. This guy seems damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

If he hadn't been seen anywhere, you guys would be saying "aha! no alibi!" lol.

Can someone post a link verifying the car as $700,000 because as far as I can see it was sold new for around 200k and goes for less than that used.

I have wondered too about that because I think I saw something closer to like $160K or something? I just figured I wasn't looking at the right one...

I think, if i recall correctly they processed his car on the 21st, and the SW was requested on the 15th, so they waited 6 days to search it. I think it stated also that they took the car into custody on the 14th. So they had the car and the warrant, but waited 6 days to do it. I hope i'm correct on those dates.

eek, he really shouldn't have told him anything about that house or how they gain access to the garage or anything else. codes or no codes that's extremely unprofessional and he could probably get in trouble for that. I would be mad as heck I found out somebody that i paid to do work around my house was giving private information about access to anything to a reporter of all people, hey let's just let everybody in the world know. smh....I wonder if this guy is for real...I would think people thinking of hiring him, might think twice now...eeek

That is also weird because people on this site have been expressive and confident in the fact that there was NO entrance to the house from the garage. Maybe those people just didn't realize the intricacies of the house. Whether a contractor should or should not have spoken to someone about the intricacies, contractors are aware of these things. Before I get slaughtered, IF his account is accurate (which I am sure could be double checked with him by LE) I it does open up an idea that there is the possibility that someone could go through the house to deliver money in the red car in the garage. Honest question: do you think it was equally horrible for NG to tell people that the alarm was usually off? I think loose lips sink ships, but I am having a hard time understanding the betrayal in sharing information you know to be true with anyone, unless advised not to by LE.

That's all I ever found too on the car. I think JW posted the 700K price on the pic posted to his BRC SM and people just took his word for it..idk jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8