DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did take parts of the car that they may have intended to dust for fingerprints, they also took swabs (presumably for DNA).

If MPD didn't do all these things they would look like Keystone cops imo. I want to see the evidence from the search.

In the log it stated ridge detail(finger prints) on passenger side armrest.

hmmmm wonder if they found out who they belong too. I guess they would know pretty quick if they were DW's, and if that were the case than i really, really believe they would have arrested him for sure, right away. That would be huge.

If I had a contractor working on my home and learned that the contractor revealed to some random blogger the workings of how to gain access to my garage (and to my house) I would be royally pi**ed off and would fire the contractor. IF, of course, that is all true.

And, the other thing I would hope that the police have done is talk with that contractor and everyone who he has hired to work on the house in say, the last year. And, all their friends. Just my opinion.

The contractor told the blogger he did not have access codes.

And for those who think everything is iron clad when it comes to how the DMV handles car titles etc, I suggest a little light reading.
http://www.somdnews.com/article/20150512/NEWS/150519780&template=southernMaryland

From above link, "...November 2011 to August 2013, Cure received about $40 for each of at least 120 duplicate vehicle titles and $100 for each of at least seven driver’s licenses, according to the release." bbm
More info would be interesting - makes, models, (est mkt price, I know not part of data in DMV processing), etc. Any $100,000; 200,000 or $500,000 vehicles? Any Moslers?

He was just digging a bigger hole for himself by making the call. I just find it to be pretty creepy he's contacting AS at all.

JMO

Her house is on fire. Of course he would want to make sure she knew about it. I would think it more strange if he wasn't trying to reach them both. But apparently according to the documents he was trying to reach both of them.

Since they were all in the house that long. Than why didn't the <modsnip> have dad hand over the pink slip to the car.

Or better yet. The family would have been confirmed dead which a pink slip or registration papers would link you to the crime.

So why take the registration papers when the car would be reported stolen.

It doesn't make sense.

I have not been in attendance enough for the last few days. I am reading about a mosler expired registration found in JW's BMW in a backpack? Is this fact or is this something that has been conjured up? TIA jmo idk

hmmmm wonder if they found out who they belong too. I guess they would know pretty quick if they were DW's, and if that were the case than i really, really believe they would have arrested him for sure, right away. That would be huge.

They couldn't arrest right away just because of prints but they did begin the manhunt once the DNA was confirmed on the pizza crust. Finding Wint's prints in JW's car could be the reason the Judge was asked to order DW to submit more prints.

JMO

The contractor told the blogger he did not have access codes.

eek, he really shouldn't have told him anything about that house or how they gain access to the garage or anything else. codes or no codes that's extremely unprofessional and he could probably get in trouble for that. I would be mad as heck I found out somebody that i paid to do work around my house was giving private information about access to anything to a reporter of all people, hey let's just let everybody in the world know. smh....I wonder if this guy is for real...I would think people thinking of hiring him, might think twice now...eeek

I have not been in attendance enough for the last few days. I am reading about a mosler expired registration found in JW's BMW in a backpack? Is this fact or is this something that has been conjured up? TIA jmo idk

It is in the findings from the SW done on his car.

They couldn't arrest right away just because of prints but they did begin the manhunt once the DNA was confirmed on the pizza crust. Finding Wint's prints in JW's car could be the reason the Judge was asked to order DW to submit more prints.

JMO

why would they need more prints for that?

I never really understood why they asked for more prints from him. Unless they were double checking to make sure they didn't have the brothers prints listed as his prints from when DW gave his brothers name when he was previously arrested.

Her house is on fire. Of course he would want to make sure she knew about it. I would think it more strange if he wasn't trying to reach them both. But apparently according to the documents he was trying to reach both of them.

Why would he presume his boss wasn't alerting his own wife about the fire? Just because JW couldn't reach them means nothing because--if he were innocent--it would have been logical for him to conclude the reason they weren't answering his calls is because the couple was focused on the fire in their home. Did he leave a message for SS about the fire or asking if he was okay? No, I don't believe he did.

JMO

One question I have is if JW stole the registration for something illegal why didn't he just make a copy and return the original so SS wouldn't find it missing. Would the black market really care if it was an original registration or a copy.

I am thinking this is not true. jmo I mean is someone going to take a job (dream job) as a driver for a nice rich guy and in a matter of weeks make plans to steal a expensive car from him Oh and burn the house down with 4 people inside to die and no one will blink an eye. I am thinking not. jmo idk I don't see wint & JW ever being friends or friendly to each or one another. I think their are too many talking heads and some should probably keep their opines to themselves (not anyone here) I mean journalist want to bee's. IDK I mean I could be wrong I have been wrong before but I can not imagine JW being that stupid to think this would not bite him in the arse. I mean wouldn't there be communication between JW and anyone else that LE wouldn't know about. jmo idk

The problem with trying to find JW's fingerprints or DNA on or in any of the family vehicles is that he was probably in all of them at one point or another, and any hits could not be tied to a specific day or time. Probably the same for inside the house (at least in certain rooms).

I'm beginning to think the police never believed his story about dropping the cash in the red car in the garage. First, he lied about it, saying first he found the key and unlocked it, and then that it was unlocked. Under stress I might see him saying first it was unlocked and then remembering he had to get a key, but not the reverse sequence. You don't misremember that you found a key. So, that alone makes his red car tale highly suspect.

Second, the direction for him to place the money in the red car was given to him by SS on the phone according to JW's story, not by text, so there is no text on anyone's phone that confirms what was said. Further, if the contractor's explanation of the security of the garage door and entry door from the garage into the kitchen is correct, I don't see DW figuring out how to get into the garage, open the door with a code, and then close it later (unless SS taught him, which is unlikely because there is probably a panic code that can be entered to sound sirens and SS would have given him the panic code).

JW may have just sashayed into the house, divided the money up with those inside, and got out of there.

Why would he presume his boss wasn't alerting his own wife about the fire? Just because JW couldn't reach them means nothing because--if he were innocent--it would have been logical for him to conclude the reason they weren't answering his calls is because the couple was focused on the fire in their home. Did he leave a message for SS about the fire or asking if he was okay? No, I don't believe he did.

JMO

Great question!!! Did he leave SS a similar message? If he did, it is not been reported.

They executed the SW on JW's car right before DW was taken into custody.

From above link, "...November 2011 to August 2013, Cure received about $40 for each of at least 120 duplicate vehicle titles and $100 for each of at least seven driver&#8217;s licenses, according to the release." bbm
More info would be interesting - makes, models, (est mkt price, I know not part of data in DMV processing), etc. Any $100,000; 200,000 or $500,000 vehicles? Any Moslers?

Very interesting indeed and thanks to slyname1 for posting that link.

It is in the findings from the SW done on his car.

For realzer? Hmmm Is that something that JW as an employee of SS take to the DMV and get it renewed for SS, I know I can take my daughters vehicle for emissions so maybe JW was was going to do that as a part of his job as driver/chauffeur. jmo idk

Fact that it was found in his backpack -- in the search warrant inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member