DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the reporter added that. It is not a quote from LE. They had "no comment." They did not do the slightest thing to stop the steady stream of accusatory media articles.

Nada. Nothing. Not one article I can find contains any police source saying anything to stop the suspicion.

But, if you are right and he is squeaky clean....maybe he will have a lawsuit.

From your link

Court documents do not name him as a suspect

LE are the ones who give sworn info in the court documents. They have more info on the crime than the media does.

Hey guys, JW has not been named a POI nor a suspect by LE, so please keep this in mind before you post.

Thanks

Could you explain the parameters? Are we allowed to speculate about motive, means, where he might have been, who he might know? How he might have been recruited etc. as long as we stipulate that it is speculation?

What exactly is allowed and not allowed?

From your link

Court documents do not name him as a suspect

LE are the ones who give sworn info in the court documents. They have more info on the crime than the media does.

I agree. I am pointing out that LE could have said any of these things. Instead they say "no comment."

Let me ask you, why do you think there has been such an onslaught of articles that cast suspicion on W-1. Not if its true. We don't know if he deserves to be under suspicion.

But why is it happening?

If he's been cleared...LE could just say so. They could stop the speculation. But they don't. Why do you think they do not do that?

I agree. I am pointing out that LE could have said any of these things. Instead they say "no comment."

Let me ask you, why do you think there has been such an onslaught of articles that cast suspicion on W-1. Not if its true. We don't know if he deserves to be under suspicion.

But why is it happening?

If he's been cleared...LE could just say so. They could stop the speculation. But they don't. Why do you think they do not do that?

When does LE ever do something like that?

But why is it happening?

I don't know why the media reports what it does but they were careful to include

Wallace has not been charged with a crime, and court documents do not name him as a suspect.

But why is it happening?

Pretty sure the answer to that is the release of the SW. We are all too aware that MSM doesn't apply due diligence anymore to it's reports. The never reported that the SW was 3 weeks old. That it was the day after the murder.

That wouldn't get clicks. That wouldn't be headline stuff on 24/7 news channels. No "breaking news" for 3 week old SW after all!!

They don't care. They have moved on to the Duggars again.

When does LE ever do something like that?[/QUOTE

Then this is just LE allowing this young man to be crucified in the press for days now with no valid reason. They are not leaking, pressuring, or anything like that.

They have cleared him but don't want or need to say so.

They have cleared him but don't care about any repercussions to him or them from letting him swing in the wind.

They absolutely, positively have cleared him.

They have never ever said the words "Reminding you that *advertiser censored* has not been named a suspect."

Never said..."*advertiser censored* is cooperating and remains only a witness."

Never said...." *advertiser censored* should not be considered anything other than a witness in this case at this time."

Never?

Lauren Spierer case had 10 persons of interest. Obviously, all of them couldn't have been involved. Yet as far as I can tell, LE hasn't come out and claimed they cleared any of them. So just because LE hasn't come out and said they cleared someone, doesn't make that someone guilty of anything.

The majority rules.

They have cleared him.

He has no part in this crime.

Okey-dokey. We aren't about to change each other's opinions. Let's just wear the tee shirt of the side we have chosen for now and wait for more actual facts.

Team Jennifer!

(Ha! Remember that?!)

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Could you explain the parameters? Are we allowed to speculate about motive, means, where he might have been, who he might know? How he might have been recruited etc. as long as we stipulate that it is speculation?

What exactly is allowed and not allowed?

He can be discussed to the extent of what has been reported in the media and the Docs. Don't forget to link please. If that changes, we will certainly revisit.

HTH

So, anyone have any thoughts about additional SWs that LE may have sought?

Maybe DW's girlfriend's home? It was a week before he was arrested. Perhaps he bought her some gifts before his name was released as a suspect after the DNA match? He had lots of time to spend money. I bet she was scared once she realized he came to her place after killing a family and their housekeeper

We've discussed whether JW's new job w Mr S was a step or down for him, and IDT it's necessary to revisit that to focus on this question, which is -
What were the terms of JW's job w Mr S? I've been thinking it was full time, but that's just an azzumption. IIRC, ChgDoc said JW said he was employed by Mr S as his driver and to perform other tasks as assigned. Pretty nebulous.

1. Full time or part time? Or only on call?
2. Was JW employee on Mr S' personal payroll, or AIW employee, i.e., on corp payroll? Some corps lease cars for senior officers, some provide pay for car or driver or both.
3. Did Mr S hire JW as temporary driver-asst?
4. Did JW think or know his employment was about to end (if it was)?

Could these answers factor into JW's thoughts or actions, re potential - stress only possible, theoretical - involvement in anything off kilter?

I've been trying to find some documentation that someone attended a particular high school and played particular sports, but have had ZERO success. Do you have any suggestions as where to find class lists for schools in the mid 2000s?

Maybe DW's girlfriend's home? It was a week before he was arrested. Perhaps he bought her some gifts before his name was released as a suspect after the DNA match? He had lots of time to spend money. I bet she was scared once she realized he came to her place after killing a family and their housekeeper

I have always wondered if he stashed 10 grand in her apt. someplace. She took his cell and went on about her business. The cops had to come to her. And DW sure was adamant about making his way to her place that night. Dropped 1000 bucks doing so.

I think he did stash some of that money --either at the girlfriends or at his dad's or sisters. I am sure they moved it to a safer place when they saw he was arrested though.

I have always wondered if he stashed 10 grand in her apt. someplace. She took his cell and went on about her business. The cops had to come to her. And DW sure was adamant about making his way to her place that night. Dropped 1000 bucks doing so.

I think he did stash some of that money --either at the girlfriends or at his dad's or sisters. I am sure they moved it to a safer place when they saw he was arrested though.

They searched the girlfriend's house. http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-Missed-New-York-City-Brooklyn-304688561.html

Right. But she may have moved it by then. I would have. :wink:

Yes. I'm hoping they unseal that warrant/return.

I am wondering, since it was reported that none of those arrested with DDW knew about his crime (hard to believe, but they walk free!), if he never said anything to the gf either - until his name was broadcast across the globe?? He was asking those he was arrested with, as reported, to convert the cash...so maybe he wasn't flashing it around...and was just laying low??

Do you think that is even possible?

If LE is still thinking about an inside connection, then I imagine they may have served a warrant upon AIW for all the financial records. If an insider in the company wanted to profit off SS then that person may have been siphoning money from the company first. Truthfully, I think LE has changed their perspective since they issued the theory about an inside connection - around the time that they discovered evidence of forced entry into the house I think they may have changed their minds...

Since we are discussing possible SW, can someone help me understand how the release of them works??

As we all know, the SW released last week were all issued the day after the crime...except DDW's, which came out same day as the CD, but wasn't released at the same time. And the only results (called return?) of said SW was from JW's.

Is it a time frame? When the person has been cleared?? (don't think this one is the case, because of all of the drama...LOL)

How does LE decide when to release this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15